• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Blink ~After Story~ 4

Oro?!

Smash Hero
SSBB Doubles
16 Teams

1)Kain:wolf: + Sago:diddy::samus2::falco::marth: (96$)
2)Krystedez:pit: + DtJ Hadesblade:yoshi2: (48$)
3)YoshQ:luigi2: + RRR:kirby2: (16$)
4)Kirk:pit::ike: + DtJ Oro?!:marth:
5)Akashi:snake::marth: + Meneil:ike:
5)BoX7:rob::mario2: + 7FO:wario:
7)Arty:falco::gw: + Quik:wario:
7)JJRockets:diddy: + Kings:random:
9)DLA:ganondorf: + Breezy:ganondorf:
9)Zwarm:luigi2::rob: + Kappy:mario2::kirby2:
9)MegaRobMan:wolf: + Pat:random:
9)DtJ Composer:wario: + Norm:snake::rob:
13)Law:gw: + CFH:luigi2:
13)KenniSPAM:sheik: + RedRyu:lucario:
13)DtJ Squid:diddy::olimar: + DtJ Melons:toonlink:
13)George:random: + Steve:random:

SSBB Singles
40 entrants

1)Krystedez:pit::wario: (192$)
2)Kain:wolf: (88$)
3)JJRockets:diddy: (56$)
4)Arty :falco: (32$)
5)Legan :zerosuitsamus: (16$)
5)Kirk :ike: (16$)
7)Akashi :snake::marth:
7)YoshQ :luigi2:
9)DtJ Oro?! :marth:
9)Meneil :ike:
9)Quik :wario:
9)KenniSPAM :sheik:
13)Sago:marth::diddy::falco:
13)Kappy:kirby2:
13)RRR:kirby2:
13)DtJ Hadesblade:yoshi2:
17)BoX7:mario2::rob:
17)Breezy:ganondorf:
17)DtJ Squid:diddy::olimar:
17)MegaRobMan:wolf:
17)7FO:wario:
17)DLA:ganondorf:
17)Norm:rob:
17)Zwarm:rob:

~Drowned in pools~
Pool 1
5)DtJ Melons
6)Patrick
7)Law

Pool 2
5)Kings
6)Rach
7)Fieramentos

Pool 3
5)Foodies
6)CFH
7)Geo

Pool 4
5)Zeph
6)Dajayman
7)Luffy

Pool 5
5)Acid
6)Pat

Pool 6
5)RedRyu
6)DtJ Composer

SSBM Doubles
9 Teams

1)Orly + Frootloop (54$)
2)BigD + Kels (26$)
3)Arty + Sago (10$)
4)TheGoodDoctor + Toya
5)DtJ Oro?! + Hindawg
5)Quik + Scythe
7)MegaRobMan + YoshQ
7)RRR + Breezy
9)Yazz + Taji

SSBM Singles
31 Entrants

1)Kels:foxmelee: (186$)
2)Orly:falconmelee: (93$)
3)Rat:samusmelee: (31$)
4)TheGoodDoctor:sheikmelee:
5)BigD:falconmelee:
5)No1 Smash Daddy:foxmelee:
7)Scythe:falcomelee:
7)Quaz:peachmelee:
9)Frootloop:foxmelee::falcomelee:
9)DtJ Oro?! :falconmelee:
9)John9Blue :peachmelee:
9)Arty :samusmelee:
13)Hindawg:falcomelee:
13)Metroid:marthmelee:
13)MegaRobMan:sheikmelee:
13)RRR:kirbymelee:

CowboyFromHell

Smash Apprentice
I don't know if you care enough to update the characters of the big time losers or not, but CFH (me) used Luigi and Law used Game and Watch in SSBB Doubles.

But yeah, this was a fun time. Lookin forward to the next one :)

Oro?!

Smash Hero
I don't know if you care enough to update the characters of the big time losers or not, but CFH (me) used Luigi and Law used Game and Watch in SSBB Doubles.

But yeah, this was a fun time. Lookin forward to the next one :)
Glad you guys had fun and hope to see you again. Of course I want everyones character usage, I just wasn't sure about you guys. :)
i played marth in doubles and singles, so plz put that by my name as well. Shout-outs later tonight:)

:phone:
Alright, fixed.

Verm, I'm not sure if any of them were saved, but I don't think there was a Brawl recording setup.

metroid1117

Smash Master
This was a lot of fun, I'm thankful that the semester hasn't picked up yet so I didn't have homework johns! Shoutouts now:

Kels - Great job winning the tourney, although that's not much of a surprise for me :). Fun games in pools, thanks for going Falco/Falcon instead of Marth :p.

Orly - Good job getting third man, nice job beating Rat. I wish we got to play some friendlies though, it was good to see you again!

Rat - It was good to see you, thanks for playing some friendlies and giving me tips on how to fight the Samus match-up. Hopefully I won't be quite as free next time I play you in tournament :p.

TheGoodDoctor - I'm soooooooooo free for your Sheik haha, good stuff as always.

BigD - It was great to see you again, I'm still surprised that you remembered me haha. I had a lot of fun playing you in friendlies, we need to do that again next time :).

No1 Smash Daddy - You were playing well today man, great job placing 5th and taking out FrootLoop! Great games in friendlies, hopefully I'll see you next time I go to a tournament!

Scythe - Good games in bracket man, I'm always so free against your Falco haha. Stop suiciding, that was so sad :(.

Quaz - You played really well man, great job taking out Smash Daddy and John! I wish we got in more friendlies though. Thanks for bringing your N64 with PPL and SSB64, I had a lot of fun!

Frootloop - It was great to finally meet you after hearing so much about you on the boards haha. I wish we got to play some friendlies, but hopefully that will happen next time WI decides to raid a tournament!

DtJ Oro?! - Great games in pools, I'm still surprised I managed to beat you. It was really generous of you to suicide on game 2, I'd rather just play it out though >.>. Thanks for running this tournament, I had a lot of fun and appreciate how much time and effort you put into TO'ing the event!

Arty - Too bad we didn't get to play at all in this tournament, I could've given you free wins against my Marth :p. Thank you for giving me, Foodies, and Rama a ride back to the station, we wouldn't have been able to get home without you!

Hindawg - Good job beating Sago, sucks to hear that your pool's sheet got messed up though. We had some fun friendlies, we need to play more next time!

Metroid - What a scrub, getting 2nd seed and going 0-2 in bracket. So free :awesome:.

MegaRobMan - Great games in pools man, I was not expecting you to be so good since you came off as just a Brawl player! It was fun playing you, hopefully we'll get in some friendlies next time we meet.

RRR - I never got to play/meet you, but great job beating The Good Doctor in pools! I'm glad to see someone playing a low tier but still managing to win, you have an awesome Kriby! Kevo's told me a lot about you, hopefully we'll get in some games next time!

Yazz - It was fun playing you in doubles haha. Nice Marth, I promise I'll remember your name next time we meet >.>.

Taji - Good games in pools and friendlies, I just have a fair amount of experience with the Marth and Falcon match-up >.>. Nice job winning your money matches against Kevo and Phil, let's get in some singles friendlies next time we meet!

Gio - It was great to see you and Quaz again, thanks a lot for bringing the N64 setup! I hope you weren't feeling discouraged or something after pools, for someone who just started learning how to play recently you're honestly pretty good. Give yourself some time and you'll be taking down names soon :).

Touya - Good games in pools, I'm glad to hear that you're going to take this game seriously now. I'm going to watch out for you, you're going to get better fast considering that you have Jeff as a sparring partner!

Al - Great games in friendlies and pools, close matches with your Doc as always. SD'ing sucks, I'm sorry that you weren't playing at your best =/. If you ever feel up to it, you should bring some people up to NU and join us in our weekly Smash nights, we'd be happy to have you :).

Kyle - It was nice to see you again, I'm glad to hear that you've found people to Smash with. We need to get in some friendlies again next time!

Nite - It was great to meet you, it was a lot of fun getting in those matches of 64! Thanks a lot for bringing out your recording setup; I said this at the tourney, but it's a luxury to have recordings of our games and I'm sure I'm not the only one who appreciates your time and effort that it takes to provide us this luxury!

Quik - It was great to see you again, either you don't show up to tournaments that often or I just keep missing you haha. We need to get in some friendlies next time, I miss playing your Ganon!

Kirk - Sorry for not stopping by and chatting with you more, I guess I was too concerned with helping Oro speeding up the tourney =/. It was great to see you again though, thanks for co-hosting this event with Oro! (Your name isn't in the original thread's OP, but I saw you managing the entry fees so I'm just assuming that haha.)

Norm - It was good to see you again, thanks a lot for being so generous and giving us a ride back from the station!

JJ - Great job placing 3rd man, Foodies said you've improved a lot! Awesome job taking out Arty, hopefully I'll be able to see you over break or something!

Kashi, Meneil, and Jonathan - Bumping into you guys on the train was the best thing that happened all day. It was awesome to see you guys again, next time there's another tourney we should try coordinating something :).

Phil and Kevo - It was awesome to see you guys, especially Phil! I'm glad we got to play a lot of friendlies, I had a lot of fun playing doubles with you guys. Thank you so much for driving out and bringing me food, I'm sorry for having to ask you guys to do that.

To everyone I played but didn't mention - Good games, hopefully I'll play you next time I come out to a tournament!

EDT: I wonder if people actually read everything I type >.>.

CowboyFromHell

Smash Apprentice
Glad you guys had fun and hope to see you again. Of course I want everyones character usage, I just wasn't sure about you guys. :)
Thanks a ton. It was an awesome event with a great turnout. My buddy who came with, Law, won't be coming to any more most likely, so I'm gonna need to find a new partner :glare:

But yeah, had some great friendlies and definitely learned a thing or two :cool:

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
2)Kain:wolf: (88$)
Epic matches, all of them. Your Wolf gets more frustrating to play as the matches go on, you have an iron demeanor, while I tire out eventually. It was great seeing you again!

3)JJRockets:diddy: (56$)
Sorry we did not get to play, I've heard good stuff about your Diddy somewhere, and you impressed quite well here. I watched your matches against Kain, some funky stuff there. Too bad diddy can't kill as well as wolf. :teeth:

4)Arty :falco: (32$)
Haha, thanks for the match with :gw:, that was really fun actually, even the brinstar one, for me anyways. At least now you have a taste of what my Pit is like at it's peak. It's getting better, so I hope you learned something from our matches for next time! You'll probably **** again as always lol...

5)Legan :zerosuitsamus: (16$)
Well I'm glad we DIDN'T play, at least early bracket, we always played each other so early at other events lol. Good job mate, glad seeing you again, maybe next time friendlies!

5)Kirk :ike: (16$)
Your Ike was so impressive, you did a stellar job against Kain, keep it up. It was fun playing you too!

7)Akashi :snake::marth:
Your snake is effin' Ally good, except for maybe DI, you don't live as much, you need to stay alive until 270-300 more lmao! It was nice seeing you again, I wish we got to play some.

7)YoshQ :luigi2:
(squints eyes at you suspiciously).... I'm watching you... We will meet again, I want to MM your weegee again with Pit only! We will be destined to do battle once more!

9)DtJ Oro?! :marth:
Freakin epic tourney and turn out, thanks for holding it bro-ro. You vs Meneil was freaking epic, I liked how you were keeping combos going pretty well, but you just kept falling for stuff. That's all :) Thanks for housing the rest of DtJ and me too~ Pancakes were awesome!! And despite having kitties, it wasn't bad and they were nice, and your parents were very cool. Can't wait til the next one perhaps!

9)Meneil :ike:
Meneil why is your Ike so good and can you teach me to jab like a boss :o ? I was watching plenty of your matches, and playing you was way fun. GGs!

9)Quik :wario:
We need to do some Wario dittos or something next time, it's always great seeing you and brother there together, it's a nice spectacle to behold twins with skills at the same event. And I finally don't confuse you two! :awesome:

9)KenniSPAM :sheik:
We didn't get to play unfortunately D: Maybe next time!

13)Sago:marth::diddy::falco:
That :samus: is freaking good, I let my guard down too much, but I think it's mostly cuz you're a nice dude and your samus has some stuff I haven't seen before far as mindgames go. We should try that again next time. Far as doubles go, psh, man, you're so lucky!! >:3 See ya next time.

13)Kappy:kirby2:
It was very awesome to see you and talk with you, you're a cool bro with a good attitude. If it makes you feel any better, I lost to wifi tactics earlier that day too, but no johns! Just move on and learn to punish things appropriately next time. I hope we meet again!

13)RRR:kirby2:
It was nice meeting you, I think we've never met before at a tournament, and I've met quite a few kirbys so I didn't wanna forget your face. Too bad we didn't get to play.

13)DtJ Hadesblade:yoshi2:
Hades, we really oughta quit meeting up so early in bracket lmao. Had a great time teamin with ya, it worked out damn well!

17)BoX7:mario2::rob:
It was AWESOME seeing you again B(r)o! You and your cousin 7FO are so chill, I missed ya! It was like an epic double take with you when I first seen ya, man, been too long. Hope you keep coming to some events, and maybe next time we'll squeeze some doubles friendlies in. :3

17)Breezy:ganondorf:
Ganon too cool for school, he takes out :pit:'s and doesn't afraid of nothin'.

R.E.S.P.E.C.T.
Next time you'll get a D.I.S. from me,
Betcha you can hardly wait,
because next time failure is your fate!
:troll:

17)DtJ Squid:diddy::olimar:
SQUIIIDIDADAHDSHAHSGSAHGJSJDJASKDASDKSGHAJJSGB
Your olimar is feckin good. Was awesome hanging with ya too.

17)MegaRobMan:wolf:

17)7FO:wario:
Same to you 7FO, far as seeing you again, it was fun playing you and Bo!

17)DLA:ganondorf:
Great seeing you again, wish you had pulled the ganon out some more. Just chillax for a while until next time though, you'll be back in full spirit!

17)Norm:rob:
I'm not sure if we got to play or not ... >.>

17)Zwarm:rob:
Nice talkin with ya Zwarm, and it was fun in Marvel too >;3

??) MELONZZZ

MELONZ OMFG YOUR DRIVING IS EPIC MELONZ MELONZ? CAN I HAS TOLL ROAD FEES NOWZ?

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I haven't decided whether to stop playing brawl for a month, or to play brawl several hours a day for a month.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
How come? Just seems like an off day to me.
This is the second local in a row that I've gotten last place in bracket. I need to either practice more, or not practice and just be OK with sucking.

Though I gotta admit I didn't deserve last place at this tournament... my set with YoshQ was the most bull**** set I've ever played. Or seen for that matter.

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
I went all fox this tourney, no bird.

oro - good tourney, went slow/long but thats kinda unavoidable, more time for friendlies is fine by me. team with me eventually.

chris - thx for housing. good work in teams, whenever I was getting tossed around like fox does you would end up getting a knee and making it all better again.

kels - ggs in teams and grats on singles victory. You definitely earn all of your victories, except going shiek against samus =)

big d - ggs in teams and singles. I feel we both played pretty bad in our singles set, and I want another set where we both play better. Your style was very refreshing to me

smash daddy - We both sat down and picked our characters, then you COUNTERPICKED characters during stage striking. You still played better than me during the set, but it was a HUGE ****-move and isn't actually allowed. ggs anyway

hindawg - lol dude stop worrying about whether johns are legit or not and play how you want to play and don't hate. otherwise, ggs and fun hanging out during the tourney

megarobman - ggs, fun matches at the end of the tourney. shinegrab too good

everybody else - ggs and such

Zwarm

Smash Hero
"Dropping" ROB for a while definitely helped me improve with him. Play other characters in and out of tournament for a while, imo.

On that note, I'm taking another break from ROB in singles. As much as Ocean inspired me to keep playing him, I still have horrible, horrible habits that I need to break, which never seems to happen with him unless I stop playing him for a while.

So for now, I'm going back to maining :peach:, with a little :luigi2:/:sheik: thrown in there as well.

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
All I gotta say is Bo beat Arty in pools using my hand-crafted Mario tactics! :colorful: It was really awesome seeing everyone again!! :)

1)Krystedez (192$) - Congrats on first! Your Pit's lookin' fresh as hell, and talking with you was super-fun! LOL. Thanks for the words of encouragement, too :)

2)Kain (88$) - One day I'm not going to get two-stocked by you. :colorful: Good stuff against JJ, and congrats on 2nd (although first is more your place LOL)!

3)JJRockets (56$) - I'm so sad I let you down! We should've rematched in losers! LOL. Next time, yo! Oh... and don't use IC's against me :awesome:

4)Arty (32$) - Sad we didn't really get to play, but good seeing you and talking to you as always. Next tourney I'll bring something even more fresh! LOL. And, uh, you never gave me that cheese less, soul less pizza you promised me on Christmas.

5)Legan (16$) - I'm never getting 3-0'd again. LOL. Good stuff on 5th!

5)Kirk (16$) - Niiice on 5th, yo! Even when out of practice your Ike is still a beast! I'm sad I didn't really get to watch any of your matches.

7)Akashi - Even though I got angry, thank you for your encouraging me. It's stuff like that that really keeps me going when I give up :) I'm gonna take that and win big next time!!

7)YoshQ - MM next time, yo! I will def have cash. LOL

9)DtJ Oro?! - Good **** on 1st seed and 9th! I really wish I had seen that Shield Breaker KO. LOL. Oh, and get ***** by Melinda :colorful: Dat Skype trash talk!

9)Meneil - I WISH I HAD SEEN YOU VS DLA! Great job on 9th! I predict top 5 next time!

9)Quik - Yo, that 150% comeback was soooo about to happen! Really fun talking to you and playing you. You're one of my favorite people to play because of how even our matches can go.

9)KenniSPAM - I am not losing to you next time we play, and I will never get ***** by Up B ever again. LOL.

13)Sago - So excited to get back to the Sagofests. I missed them over break. And I heard you exposed Kry's Pit with Samus. So fresh :colorful:

13)Kappy - LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

13)RRR - We finally met! You're a super-cool guy, yo. We really need to get in more Kirby dittos next time - they were a lot of fun (except for that double Dair you pulled off on me... **** that. LOL)!

13)DtJ Hadesblade - Didn't play :(

17)BoX7 - THOSE KAPPY STRATS, SON! Mario Falco is now +2 for Mario :awesome:

17)Breezy - Didn't play :( We should next time!

17)DtJ Squid - Suuuuper-fun talking to you, man. It's hard to be a man who brings style everywhere like we do. And dat LoL trolling... LOL!

17)MegaRobMan - Good games! Wolf is starting to become really frustrating to play against. LOL.

17)7FO - We are so getting friendlies next time, yo. I'm gonna take that Wario to town with Mario :colorful:

17)DLA - Next time you'll get what you usually get. I heard your game vs YoshQ was complete BS. LOL.

17)Norm - I need to add Chompy as a friend, yo. EDIT I forgot to add more to yours. LOL. Thanks for helping me pick up people at the train station!

17)Zwarm - YO! $19 EXACT at Burger King. Who the **** does that?! Good to see you finally making it out of pools like you should be!!

Everyone else I played - GG's!

To those I missed and didn't talk to - I love all of you. LOL.

To everyone who plays LoL - LoL is bad. Stop farming and just go kill people. LOL. I watched Legan kill someone and it was super-hype. Like, I didn't even know WTF was going on but it was mad hype. What a game! Maybe I'll go try it.

Composer - YO... Samus Kirby looks dumb as ****. LOL. What a troll! It was awesome seeing you again! BOY CRAZY NEXT TIME OMG!

MOOZLE - COME TO THE NEXT ONE MOOZLE I MISS YOU!

Shouts out to my Wiimote for being on 1 bar of battery the entire day and not dying. And to everyone thinking it was me causing all the wiimote problems that happened throughout the day. :colorful:

Red Ryu - Sonic 2 next time. I'll show you the Oil Ocean trick if you still don't know it by then! And stop buying puzzle pieces in Puzzle Swap!!!

yoshq

Smash Master
Whoever's brawl setup/wii was next to the pole and had the gay *** music that everyone *****ed about, you have a replay on your wii of Luigi vs Falco on battlefield, and I'd like to have it, please. shoutouts later.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Whoever's brawl setup/wii was next to the pole and had the gay *** music that everyone *****ed about, you have a replay on your wii of Luigi vs Falco on battlefield, and I'd like to have it, please. shoutouts later.
Sup. :smirk:

Yeah, I can put it on mediafire for you if you want.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
I am sad that things were running slow(er) than what I thought they would. Doubles started 30 minutes late and just kind of snowballed. Definitely going to be more prepared for next time, on every front. Just a quick couple of messages.

Zwarm- You really need to help out more on the TO front. Not trying to call you out but I saw you play so many friendlies and MMs, and other stuff while I'm running my *** around. I'd still be happy if you helped out, but you should help speed stuff up, and friendlies never do that

Kirk- Thank you for helping out, being awesome, and teaming with me. You help every tourney you go to run so much smoother.

Norm- You were awesome on the TO front as well. I really appreciate when you show up because I know I can count on you to help, even if you aren't playing Brawl that day.

Chris- I appreciate your help for melee, and my only complaint for you has always been seeding. Just don't be biased due to your personal records vs people, and go by what people in general think(or what results indicate) With that being said, if you or someone else wants to be permanent Melee TO at these, and try to get them running ASAP, and smoothly, I would love it.

Things I'm going to work on for next time,

Make sure there are more chairs/power strips. We have that whole extra column we could use, and even room around the 4 normal columns, but not enough seating.

Assigning a more thorough TO staff. Basically making sure there is always at least one TO at the TO station, and at least one TO assigned to every game to make sure brackets get seeded and move along faster. Calling matches, reporting matches, finding players, etc.

Probably not entering multiple events at the same time anymore, if entering at all at these. I felt like me playing held up the tournament more than anything.

I will post more shoutouts and stuff later. Fun stuff everyone. :)

Quaz

Smash Master
Oro, I would be more than happy to help TO at a future Dont Blink. I didnt even play that many friendlies this time around. so I feel I could have helped out at this one.. but meh. I feel we lacked setups for melee, it could have ran faster IMO.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
@Quaz, I would love it if you helped, or even if you were the main Melee TO. As far as the setups go, I know there was a lack of them, but I attribute it to an unbelievable amount of people who showed and a surplus of initial Brawl setups, in addition to not enough chairs and stuff and not being able to use the 5th column for setups. It will be better planned out next time.

Gio- Someone changed my name in TIO when I wasn't looking to "The Most Free" :awesome:

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Zwarm- You really need to help out more on the TO front. Not trying to call you out but I saw you play so many friendlies and MMs, and other stuff while I'm running my *** around. I'd still be happy if you helped out, but you should help speed stuff up, and friendlies never do that
Next time, can you not wait until you're behind a computer screen to talk to me about this stuff and actually ask me to do **** at the tournament? I saw you had Kirk/Norm/Chris/Diego helping you out constantly, so I figured you didn't need me. Also, why would you mention this in a public thread like, 2 minutes before you talked to me about it on Skype. No need to start something here. :glare:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Damn, 3:40 skype calls are serious bidnez

Shouts once pools are posted, I met like 90 new people so I dont' want to forget anyone or call someone a name they aren't.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Oro I may not have a lot of experience in TOing but I would be glad to help with running stuff if I was told what to do.

Thanks for running this guys and thanks everyone who I played. I'm sad I ha to leave the blue moon behind but I didn't think, oh yeah parents will think I was at a party out of state again if I come home with this and get really pissed woops. Otherwise it would have been fine. :(

I think I'm gonna put a ton of effort into practice, not making it out of pools kinda sucked but still was fun. Though I didn't practice Melee and somehow I went from not taking games off people into doing it out of nowhere.

And Kenni, shame you stuck at college. Want ya to come out more.

Shoutouts later.

Mundungu

Smash Lord
Wow weird results, good stuff to chris and frootloop winning teams. I had no idea BigD was there, how long are you in town?

ORLY

Smash Master
AFAIK bigD is going to be attending SttF on the 28th along with ray chun

it's gonna be a good'n

giovannig22311

Smash Journeyman
@Quaz, I would love it if you helped, or even if you were the main Melee TO. As far as the setups go, I know there was a lack of them, but I attribute it to an unbelievable amount of people who showed and a surplus of initial Brawl setups, in addition to not enough chairs and stuff and not being able to use the 5th column for setups. It will be better planned out next time.

Gio- Someone changed my name in TIO when I wasn't looking to "The Most Free" :awesome:
wow lol thats crazy man

:phone:

Top Bottom