• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors - January 21, 2012 (Alberta, Canada)

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Videos

Doubles

1: Trouble of the Secret Champions (SuperBoom and KillLock) ($60.00) :marth: + :snake: and :marth:
2: See Pop-rocks (Alphicans and Frio) ($30.00) :gw: and :pikachu2: + :olimar:
3: Betas of Breakfast Justice (Kuraudo and Limeee) ($10.00) :sonic: and :wario:
4: Super Chocolate Bros. (Fiji and Arsenal) :falco: and :lucario: + :zelda:
5: Beautiful Pirates (Ganonlink and Derek) :pit: and :ike:

Singles Pools

Pool 1
KillLock
Kuraudo
Diminisht
Arsenal
Yoshara

Pool 2
Alphicans
Fiji
Frio
Limeee
brningpyre
Ganonlink

Singles Bracket

1: Alphicans ($70.00) :gw: + :falco: + :pikachu2:
2: KillLock ($30.00) :marth: + :snake:
3: Limeee ($10.00) :wario:
4: Fiji :falco: + :snake:
5: Diminisht :marth:
5: Kuraudo :sonic:
7: Frio :pikachu2: + :olimar:
7: Arsenal :lucario:
9: brningpyre :wario:
9: Ganonlink :pit:
9: Yoshara :wolf:

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Good games everyone! Alvin, always so fre
sh
. Can't wait to take you on again. We always have such tight and epic matches. I WILL break through to top 3 dangit. By this point I consider you my biggest Smash rival since we're always fighting eachother (and ends in one of us being eliminated in losers lol).

Jamie, awesome teaming with you again. Let's try Wario/Sonic again and keep that synergy going. This all but cemented my resolve to go to Japan. Gonna be so hype this summer!

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Yeah, it can be confusing. I'm still not sure what convention I want to use. Maybe + for intra, and "and" for inter would be better.

MeSSi

Smash Ace
Good games everyone! Alvin, always so fre
sh
. Can't wait to take you on again. We always have such tight and epic matches. I WILL break through to top 3 dangit. By this point I consider you my biggest Smash rival since we're always fighting eachother (and ends in one of us being eliminated in losers lol).

Jamie, awesome teaming with you again. Let's try Wario/Sonic again and keep that synergy going. This all but cemented my resolve to go to Japan. Gonna be so hype this summer!
in order for us to be considered rivals, requires u to win more than 1 set against me. loloollol

get on my level :awesome:

ggs to ash and jamie

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
in order for us to be considered rivals, requires u to win more than 1 set against me. loloollol

get on my level :awesome:

ggs to ash and jamie
Kind of an ******* thing to say. Not gonna lie. I am on your level.

[EDIT]

Wanna know the funny thing? You play with Jack every now and then, whereas I only touch this game once a month for our monthlies and maybe a Smashfest (in which I'm usually playing BlazBlue anyway). What's gonna happen when I actually keep playing every week and we fight next?

MeSSi

Smash Ace
lol mike.

and holy **** i was totally kidding with that rivalry thing, brandon lol

and yea i do play with jack thats cuz my main got banned, remember? if i didnt play more with my new chars, i would end up placing 7th consistently like u

oshiiiiiiii shots fired homie trololololol/jk

i love AB beef

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
lol mike.

and holy **** i was totally kidding with that rivalry thing, brandon lol

and yea i do play with jack thats cuz my main got banned, remember? if i didnt play more with my new chars, i would end up placing 7th consistently like u

oshiiiiiiii shots fired homie trololololol/jk

i love AB beef
fuuuuk. i'm bleeding. shot through the heart.

bout to go mad cow on this AB beef here.

Maybe I should just use Wario some more, seeing as you don't like where the clap ends you. 4th in AB. :wario:

[EDIT]

But seriously, I want our matches to get more hyped. Streamed if we can. lol

Top Bottom