• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Blink 2012: 99 Problems but a Knee Ain't One

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
if someone would ask me to stop trash talking....i'd prolly just do it more. part of the game. block the crowd out and focus.

This threads stupid now and Tink should shave his beard.
Your **** talking just makes me laugh hunger ¬_¬ lol

The guys doing it besides you suck at it.... Feels bad man :/ But you are right.

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
And I actually put that $5 to use exposing Hunger's Olimar in Minus! :awesome: Next tourney I'll get it to you, bro, don't worry. LOL.

ORLY

Smash Master
great part was when he got there, i saw him mouth the phrase, "what the fuuuuuuuuck.."

seriously we need to troll that guy so hard

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Dude, even I can tell you those D&D people are the easiest troll targets of all time

and I've only been to two Smashing Grounds before

ORLY

Smash Master
the DnD guys have long given up on using our venue on saturdays

the guy i'm talking about is one of those mouthbreather 40-year-old virgin types

i would love to see him freak out

EDIT: if you stick around long enough, (and i wish i were making this up) we get a pack of vampire: the masquerade LARP'ers show up

they all dress as if they came from the matrix

Kels88

Smash Lord
someone from the brawl section left a huge t.v there. I grabbed so it wouldn't get left there, but i have no clue who's t.v it is. so just let me know if anyone's missing one.

Meneks

Smash Lord
great part was when he got there, i saw him mouth the phrase, "what the fuuuuuuuuck.."

seriously we need to troll that guy so hard
I honestly thought that guy was apart of the brawl tourney when I saw him..

"Must be one of the brawl players."

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
You should start uploading your tio files to the Smash Player Database. As more tournament files are added, more interesting information would be revealed. For instance, ELO player ranking (which would allow ELO seeding) and an automated Character Ranking List.

Uploading replays are simple, just go to the site and click "Upload Results". You do not need to make an account to upload.

http://www.ssbpd.com/

Top Bottom