• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cordial Uproar 4 - $500 Grand Prize!..!.!......!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTMerrell

Smash Journeyman

Venue:
180 Hwy 641 North,
Camden, Tennessee, 38320
Bank of Camden Community Building

Time:
Central Time
Doors open at 10:00 am
Singles matches begin at 2:00 pm
Doubles matches begin at 12:00 pm

Venue Fee:
$5.00

Brawl Singles:
$10.00

Prize:
1st Place-$500.00
2nd Place-$250.00
3rd Place-$100.00
4th Place-$50.00

Brawl Doubles:
$10.00 ($5.00 Per Person)

Prize:
1st Place-60%
2nd Place-30%
3rd Place-10%

Players:

AllyKnight-Confirmed
aml529-Interested
*Cam*-Confirmed
Dnyce-Interested
Fierce Deku-Interested
FL4ME-Confirmed
Flea_16-Interested
guapo-Confirmed
Higgins-Confirmed
itZ Ty!-Confirmed
Jester Kirby-Confirmed
JTMerrell-Confirmed
Kuro~-Interested
MJG-Interested
nova 9-Confirmed
Player-1-Interested
ProtomanVX-Interested
Sarge-Confirmed
shaSLAM-Interested
Spade-Interested
Stealth Raptor-Interested
-Storm-Confirmed
Talon-Confirmed
Tatsumaki-Confirmed
TheReflexWonder-Confirmed
Umby-Interested
xIblisx-Interested

Televisions:
Unsure... Just bring some please...

Wii's:
Unsure... Same applies with this...

Rules:
The Unity Rule Set for Both Singles and Doubles.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=301032

Please try and bring money for Pizza and Soda.
Anyone who Brings a Full Setup gets in Free. Bringing a Wii or Television alone will reduce your venue fee $2.00.(Venue Fee Only)
If you need to get in touch with me, call or text me. 731-468-4231

Facebook Event:

http://www.facebook.com/events/250013078401409/

JTMerrell

Smash Journeyman
Just Posted an Update...And I might need this for later.

Anyway! We have been talking about the prize money and from what we are talking about, it will most likely be $500, $250, $100, $50 from what we are talking about. This is not for sure, but it is very likely at this moment. We will find this out shortly. Thank you!

JTMerrell

Smash Journeyman
I dislike reposting very much, but I wanted to let everyone know the prize money is now officially official!

Prize:
1st Place-$500.00
2nd Place-$250.00
3rd Place-$100.00
4th Place-$50.00

Thank You!

Anyone who brings a Setup will get passed the Venue Fee!

Jester Kirby

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JesterKirby
Yo! I'm going to try and be there. Talon will be there as well for sure. We'll try to get other Memphis people interested!

We're holding Super Stabby Deathmatch III in Memphis this weekend, we usually get pretty good attendance so I'll be sure to let everyone who attends know about this. TN ftw! :smirk:

Quick question btw, will you be using the unity ruleset to it's fullest? (in other words is metaknight banned?) I have another friend who's really good interested in coming if it's MK legal.

guapo

Smash Apprentice
Mk is banned and i'll be at the Memphis tournament also to let everyone know about the tourney to

:phone:

Fierce Deku

Smash Cadet
@TheReflexWonder: looks like guapo confirmed that MK is banned.

May is too far in the future for me to tell but I'll do my best to be there! If I do end up bringing a setup, does it need to be a CRT TV or would my nice lightweight flatscreen be acceptable?

Jester Kirby

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JesterKirby
Getting very happy to see all of these players interested!
Dude, look at the prize that you're offering! This will quickly attract allot of people. I wasn't surprised when Refelx and all of the GA/AL people decided to come but Ally is going to come...I have a feeling that this will easily reach big numbers quickly.

City east of Camden 1 hour away, prob on the way of whoever drives from the east. someone pick me up from there?
Nothing else land in Memphis, We'll drive ya :p

guapo

Smash Apprentice
City east of Camden 1 hour away, prob on the way of whoever drives from the east. someone pick me up from there?
Im sure someone will come from there I know a few coming from chat but not sure on the day there coming what day will u be there?

guapo

Smash Apprentice
Dude, look at the prize that you're offering! This will quickly attract allot of people. I wasn't surprised when Refelx and all of the GA/AL people decided to come but Ally is going to come...I have a feeling that this will easily reach big numbers quickly
That was the plan we had in mind big turnout if it goes good the next one might be bigger

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
yeah the megabus I'll be taking me can drop me at Nashville, closest I can get, I'd get there friday. Anyone can help? I'll be greatful and pay my share of gas as well. Let me know with PM or just posting here I suppose. All help is appreciated.

JTMerrell

Smash Journeyman
ally if you cant find a ride let me know. well getcha. i think camden is right outside nashville right? also im confirmed aswell.
Not exactly. I mean it isn't far, Maybe an hour and thirty minutes to two hours. It is right across the Tennessee River.

yeah the megabus I'll be taking me can drop me at Nashville, closest I can get, I'd get there friday. Anyone can help? I'll be greatful and pay my share of gas as well. Let me know with PM or just posting here I suppose. All help is appreciated.
I would gladly pick you up, I am heading to Camden Thursday though to visit everybody while I'm there since it is my hometown. I could probably go back and pick you up Friday if you'd like and take you back to Camden that night?

guapo

Smash Apprentice
Nashville is only a hour from camden maybe 1:15 at the least not far at all like it said if worse comes to worse one of us could make a trip to pick yha up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom