• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NO JOHNS MONTHLY | February 4, 2012 | Nanuet NY | Stric, Jman, Nando, Hax, DoH, M2K

Status
Not open for further replies.

LLDL

Smash Hero

Hax

Smash Champion
surprised to hear that from you tai

#smashcommunitysofake

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
lol sorry?

i didn't watch WFs cuz ive been sick for the past 4 days and woke up with a monster headache and figured turning my head sideways would not be fun

and i was dejected when i saw no GFs

if i said something rude, i'm sorry, but i get fangirly about Mew2king cuz he has been my hero since I was like, 14 years old.

Hax

Smash Champion
i just think its disrespectful when someone peeps a video thread only to say "not worth watching" just cause there isn't any mango/armada/pp/m2k. even if that's how you feel, keep it to yourself. especially when every match i've watched so far in this thread has been great

i don't think you meant it that way so forget it

Niko45

Smash Master
that rapestock combo stric did to jman on stadium was tight.

phish it looking real solid against stric too

:phone:

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
kids go ape looking for videos and then NOPE, NOT WHO I WANTED TO SEE.

[fake **** ************* on a ****** trip eating **** while listening to drake]

TheLake

Smash Master
omg hax is amaaaaaaaaazing

like you know a sets good

if you can watch it from a phone

and not think twice

like perfect shiek lock down

i never thought id see the day

where a falcon ***** m2k....then m2k is like "oh wait this match up is cake"...and STILL loses lol

just....amazed...

oh DOH did good and i like t. Webbs fox

mad homo

twizzlerj

Smash Journeyman
kids go ape looking for videos and then NOPE, NOT WHO I WANTED TO SEE.

[fake **** ************* on a ****** trip eating **** while listening to drake]
thank you just wow i am so happy. watched stric cause he was the first person i ever played friendlies against at my first tourny he owned my marth who i dont use anymore and he has gotten so amazing.

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
So I'll use this thread to do a mild shout out or whatever...

Jsex -- good chemistry in teams, we should've had 3rd bro. We'll take it next time.
Stric -- if only people had actually watched our set. There is no record of it at all... dear lord :/
T.Webb -- Good work man. As much as I like to flame people for no good reason, I have to actually say I went from feeling like your play was sloppy and easy to see through (when we first met) to where it is now and i'm finding it difficult to find an opening at all on you. Just goes to show what consistently practicing will do. Gonna brush up on my vs fox game and give you a run for it next time.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
omg hax is amaaaaaaaaazing

like you know a sets good

if you can watch it from a phone

and not think twice

like perfect shiek lock down

i never thought id see the day

where a falcon ***** m2k....then m2k is like "oh wait this match up is cake"...and STILL loses lol

just....amazed...

oh DOH did good and i like t. Webbs fox

mad homo
i think u forgot the part where the sheik isnt Tope.

yep.

hate watching jman do bad so i dont even want to watch his set with stric. not to mention stric has a really boring falco so w/e. falcon is always fun to watch though.

Ministry

Smash Ace
i just think its disrespectful when someone peeps a video thread only to say "not worth watching" just cause there isn't any mango/armada/pp/m2k. even if that's how you feel, keep it to yourself. especially when every match i've watched so far in this thread has been great

i don't think you meant it that way so forget it
its cause your boring and campy. dont wana watch your vids.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Hax is the most combo heavy, aggressive falcon I know...Against floaties maybe, but then he has to be, so I don't know what you're talking about.

Max?

Smash Champion
Stric9 is a total ****ing beast. Looking forward to playing you again, I got some serious anti-Falco technology going right now.

Can't wait to watch the rest of the vids later. Good **** to everyone who took the time to record, **** the haters.

DIP

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
yeah i agree with hax that you shouldn't hate on others videos...it's just being polite...first of all, the other players here are really good, and honestly even if they weren't... although the better you get at this game the more painful it is to watch scrubby videos, you should at least remember how bad you were in the past and try to be polite..

and honestly i learned some new stuff about marth vs ICs by watching a player obviously far worse than me overall..so there's always a chance for hidden gems of knowledge regardless of a player's skill level

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
i think u forgot the part where the sheik isnt Tope.

yep.

hate watching jman do bad so i dont even want to watch his set with stric. not to mention stric has a really boring falco so w/e. falcon is always fun to watch though.
You hate watching jman? :(

:troll:

Battlecow

Play to Win
Eurgh, splitting. Such a ***** move... I honestly can't understand the mindset that goes into that kind of ****.

Great WF set tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom