• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help Get Javi To Northwest Manifest! [Donation Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Javi

Smash Cadet
Javi has confirmed that he and his friend from Mexico will be attending NWM as long as we can pay for his ticket. Javi vs PP rematch!? haha. So yeah, do not hesitate to donate, as ticket prices may increase dramatically. As for an estimate on the total price, I will have to check with javi's friend.

I will be collecting donations through paypal. If you wish to donate and do not have a paypal account, it is simple to make one. The easiest way to add funds to your paypal account without going through the process of linking it to your bank account is through MoneyPak or the like. https://www.moneypak.com Check their site to find out where to get that near you.

All donations go to this email address:

ottobisno143@yahoo.com

If for some reason this falls through (which seems very unlikely) it is very simple to refund money through paypal. I will also keep track of the donations in this post. If you donate, please make a post in this thread telling the amount.

Tournament thread:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=314896

DONATIONS:

Silent Wolf - $8.24
Hola a todos.

Primero que nada quiero notificarles que por causas de la Escuela , no podre asistir a este evento al cual tenia planeado ir : ( . La verdad me han llegado muchas actividades importantes de la escuela para esa fecha las cuales me impiden que asista al evento. Pido una Disculpa a SilentWolf por preparar todo esto, pero no podre asistir. De antemano Gracias por todo y discúlpenme.

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
Hola a todos.

Primero que nada quiero notificarles que por causas de la Escuela , no podre asistir a este evento al cual tenia planeado ir : ( . La verdad me han llegado muchas actividades importantes de la escuela para esa fecha las cuales me impiden que asista al evento. Pido una Disculpa a SilentWolf por preparar todo esto, pero no podre asistir. De antemano Gracias por todo y discúlpenme.
From google translate:

Hi all.

First of all I want to notify them that for reasons of the School, I can not attend this event which had planned to go: (. The truth I have received many important school activities for that date which prevent me from attending the event. I ask an Apology to SilentWolf to prepare all this, but I can not attend. Thanks in advance for all and excuse me.

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
If the Texas scene wasn't such *** they could just host a tournament a few hours away from Javi and there'd be no problem...

San Antonio is less than a 5 hour drive from Monterrey. Javi is only 2.5 hrs away from the Texas border...

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
I mean.

Texas has had such a historically *** scene that I don't think its worth it to even be polite anymore.

Everyone who comes out of Texas overdoses on smash like some starving artist lol.

Kal

Smash Champion
It's not the state's fault that 90% of our players are awful (as human beings, not smashers). Also 90% of our players are awful as smashers. And we can't even get camaraderie going between cities. And our state is ****ing huge. It's bigger than ||{Alaska}\{Ice}||.

Javi, yo quiero tener un torneo grande aqui en Texas. Si yo tengo un torneo, usted ira venir? Yo solo menciono esto porque Texas es cerca de Mexico. Lo siento por mi español malo, yo soy un gringo.

Javi

Smash Cadet
It's not the state's fault that 90% of our players are awful (as human beings, not smashers). Also 90% of our players are awful as smashers. And we can't even get camaraderie going between cities. And our state is ****ing huge. It's bigger than ||{Alaska}\{Ice}||.

Javi, yo quiero tener un torneo grande aqui en Texas. Si yo tengo un torneo, usted ira venir? Yo solomente menciono esto porque Texas es cerca de Mexico. Lo siento por mi español malo, yo soy un gringo.
Texas me es mucho mas fácil asistir , me queda realmente muy cerca y a no ser de que tenga un contra tiempo en ese día, yo si asistiría. Y claro que no tuviese problemas con la escuela. Podría ser en algún periodo de vacaciones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom