• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Phoenix Saga Pt.2 - 2/11/12 - Ann Arbor, MI *MK Banned* - Everything You Want

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
:146:PHOENIX SAGA: PART 2 RESULTS:146:

- Post tournament B-Dubs ...a Michigan tradition.

:146:DOUBLES (13 TEAMS):146:

1: No, we are not a gay couple. Tech_Chase + Coco ($78.00) :warioc: + :dedede: / :olimar:
2: Xatic + Mikey ($38.00) :warioc: + :marth: / :peach:
3: KatyPerry + Zinoto ($14.00) :pikachu2: / :diddy:
4: Ron + Zyth :rob: / :dk2:
5: Tutu + WTP :sheilda: / :falco:
5: Lordy + DL :falcon: / :snake: + :wolf:
7: Mr. Free + JTSM :falco:/ :snake:
7: Ori + LOE1 :wario: / :warioc:
9: Topix + PzO :ness2: / :wario: + :snake:
9: Stewylan + Ksev :warioc: / :snake:
9: Jawsome + Red :olimar: + :pikachu2:
9: WuvS + Ham :rob: + :yoshi2: / :falco:
13: Knight + me9595 :marth: / :luigi2:
13: fzk and Zinoto are FREEEE! (Gio and Sauce Boss) :warioc: / :diddy:

:146:SINGLES (37 ENTRANTS):146:

1: Zinoto $89.00 :diddy: (Lost to Tutu)
2: Ragequaza $41.00 :snake: (Undefeated but had to leave once he made it to Grand Finals)
3: Mikey Lenetia $27.00:peach: (Lost to Ragequaza and Zinoto)
4: Coco :olimar: $14.00 (Lost to Roller and Zinoto)
5: Tutu :sheilda: / :peach: $7.00 (Lost to Mikey and Coco)
5: KatyPerry (Roller) $7.00 :popo: / :falco: (Lost to Ragequaza and Zinoto)
7: Dust_Chase (Tech_Chase) :warioc: / :dedede: / :fox: (Lost to Ragequaza and Coco)
7: WTP :falco: / :dedede: (Lost to Mikey and Zinoto)
9: DarkLouis :wolf: / :snake:
9: PzO :wario:
9: Sauceboss :diddy:
9: Xatic :wario: / :marth:
13: LordHelmet :falcon:
13: THuGz :diddy: / :toonlink:
13: JTSM :snake:
13: LOE1 :wario: /:diddy:
17: Zyth :olimar: / :dk2:
17: ORI_bro :olimar: / :popo:
17: WuvS :yoshi2: / :rob:
17: Ryuts :marth:
17: TOPIX :ness2:
17: Amity :snake:
17: Apasher :dedede:
17: Ron :falco: :rob:
25: CS2Magus :falco:
25: Mr. Free (Mr~C) :pit: / :snake: /:wario:
25: Red :sheik:
25: Gio :warioc: / :gw: / :yeahboi:
25: Gifts :snake:
25: Jawsome :olimar: / :pikachu2:
25: me9595 :luigi2:
25: Stewylan :warioc:

-------Drowned in Pools--------

Ham: :falco: (Actually made it to bracket but had to leave early. Stewylan took his place and Gio was awarded 3rd seed...even though he's free :yeahboi:)

Legit: :olimar:

Ksev :snake:

Sophy: :marth: / :fox:

:146:EXTRA STUFF:146:

:random: = I don't know what character goes there and I need someone to update me. And I may have guessed on a few characters so if you see anything wrong please update me so John #s has accurate information. I would also like to thank everyone who came out and made this event a real success. 37 ALL MICHIGAN is huge for this "dying" state. I have decided to take the next step and expand the series and get the rest of our region/East Coast to come out. I have BIG plans for Phoenix Saga 3! More to come!

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Shoutouts when I feel like it.

Also, switch Wolf to be in front of Snake...when you feel like it.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
TC'S SEXY SHOUTOUTS (BROUGHT TO YOU BY ROYAL CANADIAN WHISKEY)

1: Zinoto - Great job winning this. Also fun matches in doubles again. I didn't know you had a Marth...lol

2: Ragequaza - I'm mad at myself for losing to you but it's whatever. When I learn the Snake MU better...it's going down. You best watch your ***, son. :yeahboi: Good job remaining undefeated this time though. Gotta give credit where credit is due.

3: Mikey Lenetia - <3 So glad you managed to make this one! Great job in both singles and doubles. GFs in doubles was hella fun! Just remember to keep your hands off my woman. ;)

4. Coco - My girl. Trenton, it was so much fun teaming with you. I'm SO happy we ended up winning too. Everything we talked about really came in fruition. Thank you for being so much fun to be around and feeding off my craziness lol. Can't wait till we **** another doubles event. And GGs in singles....when I learn the MU it's going down baby. Let's wifi soon!

5: Tutu - Good job at this. Consistent as always. GREAT job beating Zinoto.

5: KatyPerry - The Gods truly favor you, Brian. You know EXACTLY what I'm talking about LMAO. GGs in doubles and thank you so much for your help with seeding and whatnot.

7: Dust_Chase - Not bad for your debut as a Wario main. Top 5 next time.

7: WTP - Your DDD is jank. Fun Smashfest.

9: DarkLouis - Louis <3 Thanks for coming out. We'll be doing it up very soon!

9: PzO - This *****. lol Thanks for your advice vs Snake and GGs in bracket. Especially the Wario ditto. Keep on with him dude, you're a seriously underrated player and you have the potential to do more **** things with him. Besides now there can be two black Wario mains ;)

9: Sauceboss - Dammmmmmn the return of the Bauce! Good job getting 9th for your first tournament in ages. Hope you come back!

9: Xatic - You have seriously improved. Keep it up baby girl! Fun GFs as well. Dat Whiskey.

13: LordHelmet - I expected top 1 from you. Also I will never trust your perception of time and distance again...lmao.

13: THuGz - :yeahboi:

13: JTSM -GGs girl. We should play some Tekken sometime....

13: LOE1 - Hmmmm why is the best Wario in MI all the way down here? :yeahboi:

17: Zyth - Da best :dk2: in Michigan.

17: ORI_bro - lol stop adding on more characters. Not bad vs Rage though.

17: WuvS - Thank you SOOOOO much for doing the stream. It was really sexy. I really hope we can keep going this!

17: Ryuts - *drops ROB, places better* Coincidence? I don't think so. <3

17: TOPIX - Dat Ness was solid. Good games in bracket. Nice to actually talk to you for once.

17: Amity - You'll be ****** Olis in no time.

17: Apasher - Not bad little Apasher. You're getting a little better. Keep it up.

17: Ron - Honestly...I expected a better placement from you. You're better than this.

25: CS2Magus - Thank you for coming again. We need to play.

25: Mr. Free - TEKKKENNNNN! Those were so much fun <3 Can't wait for the next time lol

25: Red - GGs son. Yeah Wario is tricky if you've never played a good one...lol. Ask Tutu for advice...he's the Wario slayer of Sheiks lol

25: Gio - Thanks for the pizza yo. If you want Wario advice, I can help you. <3

25: Gifts - *gets assigned 2nd seed, gets 4th* Never again son. LOL. <3

25: Jawsome - Yooooooooooo Mike thanks for picking me up. I will return the favor next time.

25: me9595 - Nice to meet you. Sorry you had to find out about the D3 infinite the hard way lol.

25: Stewylan - Nice to meet you. Hope to see you at more MI events!

Ham - Thanks for coming out! We'll be talking about controllers very soon.

Legit: - Not so legit this time. You can do better than this!

Ksev - I expected more from you as well. Thank you for coming out to this!

Sophy: <3 Thanks for coming out again!

lordhelmet

Smash Master
A little :salt:y about both singles and doubles but oh well. I'll try to get my vids up soon (haven't checked if anyone saved matches yet).

1: Zinoto $89.00 :diddy: Yooo, good games in singles and in doubles br0. You better be ****in' scared because I'm not gonna lose next time we play!
2: Ragequaza $41.00 :snake: Almost as good as SK.
3: Mikey Lenetia $27.00:peach: Fun friendlies, good job taking 3rd!
4: Coco :olimar: $14.00 We still haven't gotten to play in tournament, we would have if I beat DL :(
5: Tutu :sheilda: $7.00 Thanks for the advice as always.. hope to see you at PS3.
5: KatyPerry (Roller) $7.00 :popo: / :falco: Sorry we got to the smashfest so late, you'll help me with ICs some other time.
7: Dust_Chase (Tech_Chase) :warioc: / :dedede: / :fox: We only got to play during "crews" owell, next time.
7: WTP :falco: Huge props for housing everyone. We still haven't gotten to play each other yet..!
9: DarkLouis :snake: / :wolf: We did pretty well in doubles man, just a few errors cost us 3rd :/ Good **** in singles too, our games were mad close.
9: PzO :wario: We never got to play either, $1MM next time? :troll:
9: Xatic :wario: Best Wario :yeahboi: We should do teams sometime.
13: LordHelmet :falcon: :c
13: THuGz :random: Good games. I would say stick with Pikachu/MK. Your Diddy and TL are good, but you gotta stick with one char.
17: Zyth :olimar: / :dk2: GGs in singles, I wouldn't CP a Falcon to RC though.
17: ORI_bro :popo: / :olimar: A little jelly that we didn't get the Ori_Breakfast.
17: WuvS :yoshi2: / :rob: lol.
17: TOPIX :ness2: Fun pools, I would've liked to friendly your Meta.
25: Red :sheik: Muskegon is getting a lot better. That car ride back... too good.
25: Gio :warioc: / :gw: / :yeahboi: o.
25: Gifts :snake: Lmao.. 64 is too good.
25: Jawsome :olimar: / :pikachu2: Man. Best driver. You're too funny.

Legit: :olimar: Better luck next time man, you guys are getting better.
Ksev :snake: Fun doubles, hope you come back for PS3.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
~Kool Ori_bro Shoutouts :secretkpop:

1: Zinoto $89.00 - Good stuff Zinoto! Your set with Mikey had everyone on the edge of their seats, it was super entertaining. I very much enjoyed doing commentary whenever you were on stream.

2: Ragequaza - Good stuff wish you could have stayed to play out Grand Finals, but oh well next time? Also fun set in pools, by far my most fun set of the night. I wish I didn't sd game 3 but oh well my baby :olimar: had your name ready :yeahboi:

3: Mikey Lenetia - Always a pleasure to see you Mr. Mikey. You are a person I always look forward to seeing, hanging out with, and playing! Glad you came to BDubs after the tourney :D

4: Coco - Thanks so much for the advice you gave me, it helped tremendously. I will definitely be practicing up my Olimar more. Also that divorce HYPE lolololol

5: Tutu - GGs our set was fun and close. I found it funny how we used so many characters xD. I'll get you next time hopefully ._.

5: KatyPerry (Roller) - nice job getting top 5 again. What happened against Ray :c Maybe you should have gone pika?

7: Dust_Chase (Tech_Chase) - Great tourney as always Derek, fun time at BDubs. Good stuff getting first in doubles. It was an entertaining Grand Finals.

7: WTP - ty for hosting the smash/crashfest friday. It was really fun and that mattress I slept on with Lordy was hella comfy.

9: DarkLouis - tad bit mad of the outcome, but eh live and learn. Great to see you DL hopefully you come out again soon.

9: PzO - PINGAS! Fun stuff on commentary Adrian. I was glad you were doing 90% commentary and 10% trolling.

9: Sauceboss - Great to see you again. Fun stuff in doubles, hopefully you come out again. I miss all my '09 and early '10 buddies haha

9: Xatic - Top Tier Carpool, ty for the ride Scott. Its always a pleasure to have Bay City in my home :ibwc:

13: LordHelmet - great seeing you Lordy, wish we could have played more :(

13: THuGz - nice seing you Sean. Pools was fun :yeahboi: and we are GDLK at melee dubs when Team Attack is off lol

13: JTSM - Pingas

13: LOE1 - had fun teaming Chris. Next time we will be better. That game 2 kill vs DL/Lordy was so ****ing hype xD.

17: Zyth - nice stuff beating Roller in pools.

17: ORI_bro - 17th with a new character is ok. Definitely could have placed higher had you played smarter against DL.

17: WuvS - We will hold down stream better next time. Also don't lose to THuGz next time :c

17: Ryuts - good seeing you dude! Hopefully Kyle drags you to more tourneys soon :D

17: TOPIX - YOOOO great seeing you again. Good **** in the crew battle Friday, I still cant believe you took 6 stocks, good ****.

17: Amity - getting better and better every time. Hit me up on Skype if you ever wanna do some wifi, I can help you with the :olimar: MU.

17: Apasher - :o You did fine with D3, I think you just need to keep practicing and you will get there.

17: Ron - this man is amazing in dubs.

25: CS2Magus - good seeing you Magus, wish we played haha.

25: Mr. Free (Mr~C) - ChazzyFree, good seeing you.

25: Red - I dont think we talked at all lol.

25: Gio - ****, ggs in bracket.

25: Gifts - good seeing you Kyle.

25: Jawsome - Nice seeing you Mike, fun friendlies

Ham - Good **** getting into bracket at your first tourney since ****ing 09 lololol. Stay later next time?

Ksev, Sophy, me9595 and Stewylan Hope you guys had fun at your first tourney. Please come back and get integrated into the scene. We are all cool guys and love meeting new faces. I like what I saw through the few matches I saw each of you playing.

Also Shoutouts to Quad :popo:, and Quad :ganondorf: being so damn fun. I've never laughed so hard playing lol

AlsoAlso Tech,

I used more :olimar: than :popo: btw. Also you should post up pools since we should start doing that.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Shoutouts to Tech Chase's wario being butt. Seriously you and I both know that is possibly the worst Wario play we've seen out of you in a while. Train harder.

Good stuff beating Zino Tewx2.

Roller you too, you played like *** vs RQ

Xatic

Smash Lord
Don't forget my sexy doubles Marth as well :) I also used him in pools.

Also, Wario's super armor is broken, twice this tourney stupid **** happened. Roller's Punch and Tech and I on Brinstar. LOL :yeahboi:

Shoutouts when I get home/tomorrow.

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
plz tell me there r vids of the LFs

and LOE1 with the double kill with waft mad hype

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
APASHER'S "F*** YOU I'M A DRAGON" SHOUTOUTS

1: Zinoto $89.00 - Nice seeing you again, Julian! Good stuff winning!

2: Ragequaza $41.00 - Sucks to hear that you had to leave :( But good stuff being undefeated!

3: Mikey Lenetia $27.00 - Nice seeing you again! Sorry to hear that your pool is full of :wario:

4: Coco $14.00 - Didn't play. Oh well, next time.

5: Tutu $7.00 - Too scurred to MM your :sheik:.

5: KatyPerry (Roller) $7.00 - Didn't play :(. Wanted ICs practice.

7: Dust_Chase (Tech_Chase) - GGs in bracket. I lol'd at your reaction when I dash attacked you xD

7: WTP - GGs in pools. Now I remember what it's like to play an offline :falco:

9: DarkLouis - Finally got to play you. Fun friendlies!

9: FreezO - That anal **** made me bleed.

9: Sauceboss - Wasn't around back then, but I heard that you were the best :diddy: in MI back in 09. Come to more tourneys!

9: Xatic - You must've gotten better :O. Good stuff!

13: LordHelmet - Finally got to meet you IRL! We still need to play though.

13: JTSM - PINGAS

13: LOE1 - :salt: :salt: :salt: Oh well, guess I need more LOWE ONE training. You played well vs Mikey, though!

17: Zyth - Fun friendlies.

17: ORI_bro - Nice seeing you again. It was fun watching you & LOE1 team.

17: WuvS - Thanks for the stream! We still need to play 1v1s

17: TOPIX - Nice meeting you! Fun friendlies.

17: Apasher - This scrub had to be in a 4 man pool to make it into bracket. smh

17: Ron - GGs in pools. Never going to Brinstar again.

25: CS2Magus - Keep coming to these!

25: Mr. Free (Mr~C) - We still didn't get to play 1v1.

25: Gio - Yo dawg, I heard you can't win without :metaknight: :yeahboi:

25: Gifts - Thanks for the advice on the :diddy: MU. I will **** LOE1's Diddy next time.

25: Jawsome - Fun friendlies!

25: me9595 - GGs in bracket. Hope :dedede:'s dumb standing infinite didn't discourage you. ORANGE CONTROLLERS!!!!!

Stewylan, Ksev, Sophy: Good stuff coming to this! Always a pleasure to see new faces in this community! Hope you guys come to more of these!

Ham: Nice meeting you. Fun :marth: dittos.

JTsm

Smash Master
JT's SnooPANGUSSSSasUsual SHOUTOUTS:

1: Zinoto - GG's in our MM. Your diddy is crazayyyyy. Oh congratz getting 1st man.
2: Ragequaza - GG's in winner's bracket. You are so good at camping. I thought for sure you would win if you would have stayed.
4: Coco $14.00 - haha nice seeing you around.
5: Tutu- - Your haiirrrrrrrrrrrr is long. lol.
5: KatyPerry (Roller) - Nice seeing you and I wish we would of done friendlies.
7: Dust_Chase (Tech_Chase)- UGH DDD ggs man. I'll deff try a lot harder next time :yeahboi:
9: PzO - pingas keep playing Wario. plz.
9: Sauceboss - DIDDY ggs..... /salt.
9: Xatic - ggs in pools. So many wario's xD
13: JTSM - Get better.
13: LOE1 - looool
17: Zyth - GG's in dubs. You and Ron **** in CS. xD
17: ORI_bro - pingaspingaspingas
17: WuvS - RAWR nice chillin with you man. I can probably help you improve the stream next time.
17: TOPIX - PINGAS glad you made out here man.
17: Amity - GG's with them Snake ditto's ;)
17: Apasher - PINGAS
17: Ron - Same with Zyth.
25: Mr. Free (Mr~C) - We'll be bringing back JTiceman and **** in dubs mang.
25: Red - GG's in pools. Practice more and you will surely **** harder next time ;)

1: Zinoto: (Lost to Tutu) nuff said ;) Jk good job getting first, I think you play worse against me in tournament than you do in friendlies tho. Calm down son
2: Ragequaza $41.00: It's unfortunate you had to leave before you could play zinoto, I was looking forward to that set.
3: Mikey Lenetia $27.00: Fun set we played, glad I did better than last time even if I still lost in the end.
4: Coco: Good set in loser's sorry I'm such a poor sport whenever I get eliminated from tournaments.
5: Tutu: Free
5: KatyPerry (Roller): Being ranked sucks doesn't it?
7: Dust_Chase (Tech_Chase): Thanks for hosting the tournament, it was fun.
7: WTP: Thanks for the ride and hosting the smashfest, fun sets in doubles too.
9: DarkLouis: Glad u could make it out, wish we had gotten some games in, but u did pretty well this tournament. gz
9: PzO: Good job getting 9th, and making it to a tournament.
9: Sauceboss: Old school MI legend, I didn't catch you when u left but it was fun chilling with u
9: Xatic: Nice seeing you again, fun set in doubles, good job making top 10
13: LordHelmet: Good set in pools, game 1 was pretty close, you always improve every time i see you.
13: THuGz: Finally won a match in bracket I see, next time win one in winners, I know u can do it.
13: JTSM: Haven't seen u at a tournament in forever, great job getting 13th out of nowhere
13: LOE1: Nice Job getting 13th
17: Zyth: Why do you have all the good games that no1 plays anymore, you almost look good at them ;o. Fun sets in doubles, your DK has gotten better
17: ORI_bro: Our set was pretty close, surprised you got 17th.
17: WuvS: Only really talked with u at the smashfest, but good job getting 17th
17: Ryuts: Every time I play you I underestimate you, we had a good set, I think you should have gone all ROB tho.
17: TOPIX: You did really well for someone whose main just got banned, just work on a few habits and you'll be getting top 10 easy. Glad u were able to make it out finally.
17: Amity: Wish we could have played more, but I liked what I saw.
17: Apasher: Real improvement bro, it's noticeable.
17: Ron: Always a pleasure to chill with you at tournaments, good **** in doubles.
25: CS2Magus: We didn't play or talk, next time!
25: Mr. Free (Mr~C): You're a lot better than you think you are, stay positive foo.
25: Red: You didn't do super well at this, but like i was watching you play and u have your mind in the right spot, if you got any videos recorded then we can look at them later.
25: Gio: You get a lot of **** for no reason, over half of the people that call u free, would do worse than you if the 1 character they mained was banned at this tournament. Also you're a better player than all of them so this tournament is the only time they'll ever be in that position anyway.
25: Gifts:
25: Jawsome: be more assertive about playing people next time! Fun friendlies we got to get in
25: me9595: I saw some of your pools matches you did pretty well
25: Stewylan: good job making it out of pools at your first tournament!

-------Drowned in Pools--------

Ham: It's been ages

Legit: I'll never forget your name again! Also don't think I don't see your kore wa zombie desu ka? avatar. Mystletainn kick!

Ksev: Didn't really talk to you much, next time!

Sophy: Glad you made it out to the tournament, I think you were the one who used the "knight" tag in pools, I really liked your marth, hopefully you can make it to more.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Top Bottom