• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Stabby Deathmatch III - Memphis TN - Results

Jester Kirby

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JesterKirby
http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=12975

This was one crazy competitive tournament! Alot of players came back 10x stronger than I had ever seen them. Major props guys!

Brawl Singles (28 entrants)

1st - Jester Kirby :marth:
2nd - Talon :fox:
3rd - Storm :snake::metaknight:
4th - The Trombone King :warioc:
5th - Jet3000 :fox::metaknight:
5th - Beat11 :link2:
7th - Demonic Dragon :yoshi2:
7th - Gan :diddy::marth:
9th - Renew :pit::bowser2::ganondorf::toonlink::pt::pikachu2:
9th - SOUP :falco:
9th - KERG :metaknight:
9th - Hypsilophodon :metaknight:
13th - JetA :yoshi2:
13th - Zero Hour :wario:
13th - Guapo :gw:
13th - Yackbik :fox:

Honorable Mention to those eliminated in pools
Fl4me :pikachu2::lucario:
Venix :marth:
Bai Rui Long :gw::kirby2:
Turtle :marth::olimar:
York :zerosuitsamus::marth:
Ladarious
Cheifsalot
Ether :ike:
Nick
DP
Chacko
Batmanpuff :gw::luigi2:

Brawl Doubles (9 teams/18 entrants)

1st - Seeing Red (Jester Kirby :snake::kirby2: + Hypsilophodon :metaknight:)
2nd - Team Explosion (Storm :snake::metaknight: + Fl4me :pikachu2:)
3rd - I Don't Care (Talon :fox: + Zero Hour :wario:)
4th - GAN (Gan :diddy::marth: + KERG :metaknight:)
5th - Batman Does Not Eat Nachos (Beat11:link2: + Jet3000 :fox::metaknight:)
5th- Team Unison (Turtle :marth::olimar: + Renew (Alot of Characters...))
7th - Demonic Dragon93 :yoshi2: + Freewii21 :lucas:
7th - Committee Gang (NickTools :toonlink: + Daniel Pritchett :pit:)
9th - Team Game and Watch (Guapo :gw: + Batmanpuff :gw:)

Awesomeness:
-Record 7 setups up and running at the tournament ;)
-Everything stayed on schedule! Doubles went from noon to 2:00, singles from 2:00 to 7:00. :cool:
-Pools were so fierce two of them had ties. The number of good players entering keeps increasing! :smirk:
(Let me know if yall think of anything else)

Stuff for Tournament Analysis people:
-Free Entry + Venuee (No prize :( )
-http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=14091427#post14091427 - tournament page

Talon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Talon
3DS FC
0404-8185-5062
Man this tournament was crazy competitive. I'm officially drained, but it was mad fun.

Jester Kirby

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JesterKirby
Put up the payouts for Brawl Singles, alright?
It was a free entry/venue tournament. We don't have any kind of sponsorship so we don't have prizes without pay in. I put this at the bottom of the first post.

Shoutouts!

Dragon - I'm glad you made it out man, seeing your Yoshi vs. JetA was pretty cool. I can't believe that yall went even after so many matches :awesome: I hope to see you at the Camden tournament!

Guapo - Hope you had fun man, sorry that you hate Marth so much. I understand trust me, the swordsman does so poorly against DDD. I know Bai Long had fun in his GW dittos with you! Looking forward to the tournament you're hosting with JT. :cool:

Storm - Man you've gotten so much better since SSDMI. I was interested to see if I'd play you in bracket but it just didn't work out that way. Doubles was crazy fun with you and your brother though!

Fl4me - Pikachu main now eh? That's pretty cool, TN needs a good Pikachu. I was trying my best to stay away from you in doubles, I could tell you know that Snake match up, and there's no wondering why lol. You and Storm had some crazy team strategies. Was fun.

Venix - Alright man, another Memphis player joins the ranks! I hope you had fun even though we never got to friendly. Turtle was hogging all the Marthness :embarrass: I hope you can start coming out and playing on Saturdays. Feel free to bring your melee setup again, I'll play ya!

Beat11/Jet3000 - You guys should totally start coming to the Saturday hangouts too! Without hustle and bustle of hosting a tournament I can get in way more friendlies.

Thrillerman - You better have won that SC5 tournament you skipped out on us for :glare:

It was a great tournament guys! Looking forward to the fourth one!!!

guapo

Smash Apprentice
Thx man it was fun and can't wait to see alot of y'all there but I don't hate marth he's just the anti christ to g&w

:phone:

Top Bottom