• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Az Anger Prelude: Results

k9.

Smash Ace
1Darklink :metaknightbrawl:
2KiraFlax :pitbrawl::robbrawl:
3Yummy! :pikachubrawl::snakebrawl:
4K9 :falcobrawl:
5Yoshiken :yoshibrawl:
5Stevo :mariobrawl::dkbrawl:
7RaveRemix :toonlinkbrawl:
7GV7 :robbrawl::gwbrawl::lucariobrawl:
9Meow1337Kitteh :gwbrawl::robbrawl:
9Ryu:luigibrawl:
9Heyseuss:samusbrawl:
9Black:gwbrawl:
13Gizmo:zssbrawl:
13Sad Panda:olimarbrawl::diddybrawl:
13Stuff :diddybrawl:
13Zav :wolfbrawl::falcobrawl::luigibrawl:

Doubles:
1 Yummy and Darkshifter
2K9 and KiraFlax
3Stevo and GV7
4Black and Stuff
5Zav and Stuff

Pools:

Pool 1
1K9 (3-0)
2Yummy! (2-1)
3 Meow1337Kitteh
4 Gizmo

Pool 2
1KiraFlax (3-0)
2RaveRemix 2-1
3Yoshiken 1-2
4Sad panda 0-4

Pool 3
1Stevi 3-0
2Black 2-1
3Heyseuss 1-2
4Zav 0-3

Pool 4
1Darklin k 3-0
2GV7 2-1
3Ryu 1-2
4Stuff 0-3
Singles bracket:

:luigibrawl::luigibrawl:

MMZJSFMMX10MM

Smash Cadet
I think Ryu was Luigi, Heysuess was Samus and Stuff was Lucas (although Stuff may have been Diddy Kong, but I didn't know that he played DK). I didn't use Luigi in any of my tournament matches. I used Luigi in ditto friendlies with Ryu though.

I left it blank if I didn't get to play you.

1Darklink- I didn't get to play you in tourney matches, but friendlies were fun.
2KiraFlax
3Yummy!
4K9 - See sidenote at the bottom of the post
5Yoshiken- I think your Yoshi ate Wolf and then the game ended.
5Stevo- Good Mario, it blew me away.
7RaveRemix
7GV7
9Meow1337Kitteh
9Ryu- Luigi dittos were fun. Our 1-2 match in loser's bracket was fun too.
9Heyseuss- Grapple and missiles come to mind.
9Black- Bacon?
13Gizmo
13Sad Panda
13Stuff- Had the most fun with you although I am biased.
13Zav

Doubles:
1 Yummy and Darkshifter
2K9 and KiraFlax
3Stevo and GV7- It was a fun tough match.
4Black and Stuff- Black, you took my teammate.
5Zav and Stuff

@ K9:
Sorry, I had to leave at 8. I wanted to play some matches with you. I will make sure to play with you next time though. I had to leave to go do homework and such. My schedule tends to be pretty tight because I work and am the lead tutor of the Math Tutoring Center at ASU, I am part of the METS program, IEEE and HKN and have to do things for those too. I am the lead tech for an event being put on next month for XA as well. I am also a full time student at ASU with 15 credit hours in Computer Science (It's basically software engineering). On top of that I am doing research for the Android OS in regards to security. I didn't want you feeling like I just left you hanging.

k9.

Smash Ace
@Zav wow lol. No you were good dude if you have to go that's fine, there will always be time to play.

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
Sad Panda was also diddy,

Heyseuss was samus

Stuff was also lucas

and I remember fighting a luigi, i think it was Ryu iirc

in the pools, i was 1-2, gizmo was 0-3. and sadpanda was 0-3 (typo)

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
@ K9:
Sorry, I had to leave at 8. I wanted to play some matches with you. I will make sure to play with you next time though. I had to leave to go do homework and such. My schedule tends to be pretty tight because I work and am the lead tutor of the Math Tutoring Center at ASU, I am part of the METS program, IEEE and HKN and have to do things for those too. I am the lead tech for an event being put on next month for XA as well. I am also a full time student at ASU with 15 credit hours in Computer Science (It's basically software engineering). On top of that I am doing research for the Android OS in regards to security. I didn't want you feeling like I just left you hanging.
ITT: the Apex Predator.

Chronicle reference.

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
This was a heckuva fun tournament. I got so close to beating you K9! Next time its going to happen. If I have time tomorrow after I finish all my homework, then I will post shoutouts to everyone.

Oh, and good job to Kevin, Alex, Shawn, and everyone else who I owned in Soul Calibur! Maybe next time scrubs!

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
K9, can you put up the pool images in the original post? I'm really shooting for the Power Rankings this season, and my 2-0 against Yoshiken and 1-2 against KiraFlax would help me out. ;)

k9.

Smash Ace
It wouldn't let me post the image for some reason, but when we talk about the PR, i have all of the data on my computer now. So nothing gets over looked.

Saffy

Smash Ace
Wanted to say GJ to everyone C:. (can't believe there is only 1 metaknight) And RaveRemix I want to play your TL when I get back to Arizona. TL Ditto's are the most annoying thing though.

I am moving back to Arizona March 13th btw. Hopefully I can make your march tournament. I'll bring everyone cookies or brownies or cake. :)

SSBMstuff

Smash Cadet
Yeah, there's no reason a picture of Diddy should follow my name. There was only one match I used Diddy, against Darklink (Marth), where it came down to both of us with 100%+ and 1 stock left. I lost. It only came so close because Chris got jewed out of his first stock, though I don't remember exactly how it happened. I was Lucas 90% of the matches I played that day. But it's completely understandable for small errors to be made--it's a lot of work getting all the extraneous info accurate in these threads.

Overall it was a great tourney. I had a lot of fun and learned a LOT. I shall place higher at future tournies!

*copy/pastes Zav's shoutouts, then edits*

I left it blank if I didn't get to play you.

1Darklink- Good G&W v Lucas matches we had. Lots of fun.
2KiraFlax- This is what I was telling you about: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdmSwchOE_o
3Yummy!- You should main the question mark my brotha.
4K9
5Yoshiken
5Stevo- I wanted to see if you were up for some jiggs dittos, but you were playing GV7 for an eternity xD
7RaveRemix- It's always enjoyable to play you because you communicate during the match with a subtle recognition of your opponent's well played moves and combos. Ggs my friend.
7GV7- moar Lucas dittos. I'll win eventually. Watch out >=)
9Meow1337Kitteh- Wasn't this your first tourney, you said? That G&W is seriously dangerous.
9Ryu- You have an interesting approach at Luigi. We had some very good, very close games.
9Heyseuss
9Black
13Gizmo
13Sad Panda- Fun friendlies, though (as you mentioned) you weren't being too serious at the time.
13Stuff- What's the matter with you? Get good.
13Zav- Likewise, pal :p /edit: [LOL just realized what that sounds like. I mean likewise to what your shout out was to me on your post, not likewise of what I said about myself just above here]

Doubles:
1 Yummy and Darkshifter
2K9 and KiraFlax
3Stevo and GV7- Good job.
4Black and Stuff- lolhi
5Zav and Stuff- We need practice!!!

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
wanted to say gj to everyone c:. (can't believe there is only 1 metaknight) and raveremix i want to play your tl when i get back to arizona. Tl ditto's are the most annoying thing though.

I am moving back to arizona march 13th btw. Hopefully i can make your march tournament. I'll bring everyone cookies or brownies or cake. :)
omg cookies and cake> what every fat boy needs. :)

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Good **** yummy

two Luigi's and neither were me :urg:

PT has reignited my interest in this game. I'm comin for dat collective Phoenix *** :p

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Oh, and good job to Kevin, Alex, Shawn, and everyone else who I owned in Soul Calibur! Maybe next time scrubs!
We need to play SCV soon. After the 6th when SFxT comes out, my interest in Soul Calibur is going to drop quite significantly. I'm already not playing SCV a whole lot lately, I'm getting bored by not having anyone to play, or any single player content to go through. I unlocked most of everything, but the CPU is waaaaaaaaaaaay to broken in these games for me to care to unlock the last titles and to level up all the way.

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
Ill play with you tommy sfxt! Cant wait also my bday is march 2nd soooooooooo since i want sfxt i wonder what ill get for my bday :p

ugh wasnt feeling this tourney. but it was fun. Kevin i need to talk to you about something. You need to take me to the hypebolic time chamber sometime to beef me up

:phone:

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
We need to play SCV soon. After the 6th when SFxT comes out, my interest in Soul Calibur is going to drop quite significantly. I'm already not playing SCV a whole lot lately, I'm getting bored by not having anyone to play, or any single player content to go through. I unlocked most of everything, but the CPU is waaaaaaaaaaaay to broken in these games for me to care to unlock the last titles and to level up all the way.
:(

Yeah, the CPU is broken as frikk. I don't even bother playing computers anymore in SCV because they do things that no ordinary human could. I would totally play with you all the time if you lived in Phoenix or had it on the XBox 360. Also, if you are up for playing it online, K9 has it for the PS3 and so you guys could play together if you wanted.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
unfortunately I have no online gaming capabilities, so the CPU is all I've got/have had since the game came out. Please come to the Tucson tourney on the 3rd if you can.

Top Bottom