• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Repay Rob

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Brawl Singles-50 cent~1 dollar donation to help feed starving deadheads. Also I accepted a beer as an entry fee. Sam Adams IPA.

Brawl Rules: Metaknight Banned. 3 stock, 9 minutes, no cheating, no stalling, quit camping the damn ledge, no standing infinites. 3 stage bans. You may only play on a stage once per set unless otherwise agreed upon. Please don't use banned stages, even if agreed upon. Not the purpose of this event. B/O 3 until LF/WF/GF then B/O 5. If GF goes into 2nd set, both players are allowed to switch stage bans.

Also I would like people to keep track of what stages they went to for neutral selection, and if that's not too much, counter picks.

Neutrals: :delfino: :fdb: :halberd: :pirateship: :ps2:

Counterpicks: :greengreens: :mansion: :japes: :pictochat: :rainbowcruise: :summit: (seriously)

Yes, Yoshi's Island, Battlefield, Smashville and Lylat are BANNED FROM PLAY. Those are the 4 obvious neutrals that should be used, but idk what the 5th one should be so......

Results

#1-MegaRobMan :random: (6 dollars and a beer).
#2-Devi :wolf: (1 dollar)
#3-PCP :gw:
#4-Jorduck :lucas:
#5-Pizzaz (aka Devis hot cousin) :peach:
#5-Robs cat (aka Jon) :snake:
#7-Undefined :mario:
#7-The Stoned Magician (aka some guy) :dk2:
#9-Cassie :ike:

Most picked stage for game 1-FD
#2 Pirate Ship

Most banned stage for game 1-FD
#2-Halberd

Like the New York Yankees, FD is both the most loved and most hated stage.

Most picked counter pick-FD
#2-Pirate Ship

Most banned stage-#1-statistically would be random, because I always chose it.
#2-Japes
#3-Summit

People do not like random things coming in and attacking them, girls especially hate getting eaten by fish.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I'll pay you
This man sees all my hard work.

Shouts-

Devi-You should come game more! You have a tournament win over the #4 player in Nebraska (Thugz) and now in your 2nd tournament you're already making money.

PCP-Ditto, gw on Summit is pretty broken.

JorDuck-Figures, one of the better players is from Arkansas.

Pizzaz-Not sure if I"m supposed to call a married woman hot on smashboards after the incident last time with Jenna :/

Robs Cat-Hopefully people get the joke.

Undefined-I'm not sure if I've ever seen anyone gimp people with fireballs in brawl quite like you do. GG's on Pirate Ship. Diddy's spike is too good.

The stoned Magician-You like really good beer.

Cassie-LOL FISH.

Top Bottom