• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash @ Xanadu Weekly Tournament - Every Tuesday. Doors open at 6PM EST. Baltimore, M

Aposl

Smash Ace
aye! Time to revive the scene guys, a nice venue, open as late as we need. A stream to help hype the local competitive community lets do this yall!

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Awesome. Good ****, guys.

I'll try to be there next Tuesday.

Sage1400

Smash Cadet
This looks very interesting, except for tuesdays being so randomly hard lol

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
BTW, if enough people show up and there's enough interest we'll probably run a tournament

Sage1400

Smash Cadet
Oh yeah I forgot about my spring break being real soon. I'll show up then, probably others I know as well, and tourneys would be sweet

Noraa

Smash Lord
Well since I stay in Baltimore now, il try to get out there. The thing is...im 21 and never taken a public bus before lmao -______- . Im gonna have to figure that out asap.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Coming most likely and bringing Swagfiend and Caitie (She'll be back for next week so if she wants to then she'll be coming with me otherwise I won't be there for the first smashfest, but every subsequent one).

:018:

:phone:

relaxedexcorcist

Smash Ace
NNID
relaxed
3DS FC
4167-4486-3541
I'll definitely try to go. Looking forward to playing Brawl and getting destroyed in melee x_x

Would anyone being willing to pick me up/drop me off? I'm at UMBC which is like a 10 minute drive from Xanadu.

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
snack attack, no, we aren't recording the stream

Boss, try harder lol

Jrugs

Smash Ace
HYYYYYYYYPPPPPPEEEEEE I can be there every week since I live in Baltimore! :D

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Might try to come to this. Though my apartment is free, closer to DC, has lots of TVs, is easy to stream from, and has Melee players over more than once a week :p

Aposl

Smash Ace
Its pretty obvious that we are hypocrites and our call for people to learn play win is just a scheme you all fell for too make us filthy rich, hahaahahahahaha morons! Shouldve brought out the philosoraptor sooner but now no one can stop us, mwhahahahaajhahahahah

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
i noticed no one that plays with an original made the pr list while people that play with vgbc did
Lol? What do you mean exactly? I'm PR'd and I don't think I really played with anyone consistently offline. The last time I went to brawl was with Luckay and Slik (Smashfest-wise). Before that I went to a VG smashfest i think and ended up playing Noid, Slik, and Omni the most?

:018:

hova

Smash Champion
i'll come as long as there is at least one other melee player

...although JCaez does make a pretty valid point

CTL17

Smash Lord
Coming most likely and bringing Swagfiend and Caitie (She'll be back for next week so if she wants to then she'll be coming with me otherwise I won't be there for the first smashfest, but every subsequent one).
i'll come as long as there is at least one other melee player

...although JCaez does make a pretty valid point
Carpool? (As long as I'm at home.)

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
we really want melee peeps to come. I haven't streamed Melee for the longest

Top Bottom