• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCSU Rehash 5 Videos Feat. PP, $Mike, LoZR, Twitch, Esam, NC, FL Shoutout to e-sports

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
should feature $mike, lozr, twitch, and esam in the title at least. NC doesn't give as much info imo.

Also FL is the only other state present lol.

Thanks for uploading and organizing all of this btw man. Appreciate it!

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
They're all in the title now. I noticed some of the videos have weird parts where they split up. I used two programs I hadn't used before for this tournament (XSplit for recording, which allowed me to add names and so on, and Pinnacle Studio to pull out the individual recordings), so I'll find out which was responsible for it and fix it next time. I'll have the audio fixed next time too.

Diesel, I'd actually spent a lot of waterproofing my system. I'm glad to see it worked well, and you could tell the difference. I'm planning to stream the next tournament from inside a Volcano.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I'm sure PP's Falcon is better than mine. I tried Falcon the other day, and I almost got beaten by a guy who had no clue what he was doing and just stood still and used the c-stick. I wish I were joking.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Why is it you're the only person to notice that mistake?

Seriously, this topics been here for four days, and no one else has noticed I put that there by accident. Even I didn't notice I pressed the wrong key.

Top Bottom