• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] [WORLDWIDE] - TAK12 - MARCH 24-25 - THIS IS THE MEANING of LIFE

Dekar289

Smash Hero
March 24 - 25, 2012
9 Wattleview Rise Scoresby.
CREW BATTLES MORE EPIC THAN LORD OF THE RINGS. IN FACT, GANDALF IS ACTUALLY PARTICIPATING.
You have never been to a bigger smashfest. Your life begins at 1PM.
Yes, YOU ARE INVITED. There is NO LIMIT on attendance. Bring every single person you have ever come in contact with.
BYO DRINKS, BYO CONTROLLER, BRING A SETUP IF YOU CAN
Everyone who confirmed in this thread has already confirmed for this year's event.
IT'S TAK'S F*CKING 21ST
CLICK HERE FOR THE FACEBOOK EVENT HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

Splice

Smash Hero
Should update the old thread that you linked too just so dates and time much, for less confusion (march 12 13 what)

Dekar289

Smash Hero
note: that is actually goofy, mickey and donald duck in attendance

Dekar289

Smash Hero
yer i'm not down for the 175th either
dw tibs, looks like 24-25 is go

Splice

Smash Hero
I can come on the 24th after 4/4:30pm

I can't come on the 17th at all no way whatsoever

TidusAni

Smash Apprentice
will smash this up all day all night.
making my brawl debut as the king next monthly, need sum training

Atticus

Smash Journeyman
I don't understand what people mean by they "can't make it" on certain dates or "aren't 100%". Are you going to be in a coma or something? No other generation before or after us will have the privilege to attend this pivotal event in world history. Anything else you might have planned which clashes with this no longer has any relevance in any way, shape or form. Nothing you do in your life will ever be able to compare in significance with experiencing this event. If you are physically able to attend and make a conscious decision not to, you are ****ed in the head.

This is TAK12.

tibs7

Smash Champion
I don't understand what people mean by they "can't make it" on certain dates or "aren't 100%". Are you going to be in a coma or something? No other generation before or after us will have the privilege to attend this pivotal event in world history. Anything else you might have planned which clashes with this no longer has any relevance in any way, shape or form. Nothing you do in your life will ever be able to compare in significance with experiencing this event. If you are physically able to attend and make a conscious decision not to, you are ****ed in the head.

This is TAK12.
*mind blown*

Top Bottom