• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revolution 10! Metaknight Legal!

Denti

Smash Master
Brawl Doubles
‎1: Dojo + Dphat :metaknight: :metaknight: 72$
2: Infinity + ALSM :metaknight: :metaknight: 36$
3: Denti + UTD zac :olimar: :gw: 12$
4: Noshowsoul + Calm Animal
5: Zac + Josh
5: Ryan + Mist

Brawl singles
1: Dojo () :metaknight: 100$
2: Denti () :olimar: 50$
3: Infern () :snake: 30$
4: Infinity () :metaknight: 20$
5: ALSM () :metaknight:
5: Y.b.M () :kirby: :zerosuitsamus:
7: FK () :zerosuitsamus:
7: Cake () :olimar:
9: Fhero () :popo:
9: Mummble () :marth:
9: Neon () :dk: :peach:
9: Dark Falco () :falco:
13: Calm Animal ()
13: Ryan ()
13: Locke () :gw:
13: Zach () :toonlink:
17: Brett ()
17: Lambda ()
17: Josh ()
17: Mist ()
17: Ausie ()

Melee doubles
1: Test your luck (Sethlon and UTDZac) ($52.50) :roymelee: :sheik: / :peach:
2: Doubles D's (Dojo and Denti) ($15.00) :falco: / :jigglypuff:
3: emilywaves (MimicMew and Tyranny) ($7.50) ????

Melee singles
1: Sethlon ($75.00) :roymelee:
2: UTDZac ($37.50) :peach:
3: Dojo($12.50) :falco:

Denti

Smash Master
I like how I did better in Melee doubles than Brawl doubles.

Also I didn't enter Melee singles. I still don't remember who was trolling me LOLOLOL

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Why did UTDZac lose to Sethlon in Peach vs Roy? Does he not know how to hold down? :awesome:

D

Deleted member

Lol, ybm is too good. ***** me with kirby... oh crap, i left my good gc controller. O.o im not getting that back

:phone:

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
can't tell....if trolling...or if texas just plays melee like its brawl...
lol not trolling this time. Seriously, playing Brawl can improve your Melee game since (to my very basic knowledge of Brawl) it requires so much mind game. Playing Brawl is basically practicing spacing and reads, which translates very well to your Melee game.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
it can help, but saying that being good at brawl means you're gonna be good at melee is funny. maybe cause the scenes are so...exclusive here in NC, but the people who are good at brawl here are pretty much trash at melee, except for esam and PP. stingers is okay, but he's better at brawl. the rest of the brawlers don't really play melee, and all the melee players don't really play brawl.

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
Saying that being good at Brawl => being good at Melee is a statement about gameplay, not the community.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
I...what?

so you're saying that the people who are good at brawl could be good at melee but they...choose not to be, or are you saying that brawl contains every skill that is necessary to being a successful melee player?

i don't think either is particularly true, but i'm trying to figure out which one you ascribe to.

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
I'm saying the former. If you're good at Brawl, you could be good at Melee. Like I said before, Brawl is pure mind games and spacing, which are necessary for advanced Melee play... er this really shouldn't be this difficult.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
eh okay. that's true.

they're just radically different games is all. street fighter also has good mindgames and spacing, and i wouldn't exactly say good street fighter => good brawl/melee.

but if you're smart and you can control space etc. you can win at...any fighting game.

Top Bottom