• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SKTAR will be when I return.

Tony T

Smash Ace
Link to original post: [drupal=5054]SKTAR will be when I return.[/drupal]

Its painfull for me to say this but since my painfull loss in my pool at Apex 2012, I am still facing some problems within myself and I decided to remain underground in the smash community until the Next National in NJ which is SKTAR on July 14-15. I'll attend some events before then but I'm not 100% sure I will enter any of them. I'll be there for the practice since I'm still putting some work into my main Lucario and I have decided to train until I relearned most of his MU's. This means my plans on getting on the Top 5 list will have to be put on hold. I also realized that I need to get a secondary again, I will figure out who in 2 months but it will be either Falco or Wolf or both. My Ultimate Goal in the Community was to surpass every Lucario that has come before me. People say that I have a tough Lucario but that may not be enough considering toughness gets you only so far but not where you need to go. Mastering every Tech, Advance Tech means nothing if I dont master the fundamentals first. Looking back the past 4 years has shown me something I'm still not where I need to be. I wanted to be known for something in the community as a good lucario player but I didnt expect to be known from Money Matching alot of people at once. Now that reputation is stuck with me and I only have one way out of that rep Quit Money Matching for good. I wanted to let that part of me die at Apex and I was extremely close to quitting brawl for good but then a good friend of mine reminded me of something its just a game, sometimes taking a break is a good way in recharging yourself. To those that treat me like a joke I feel sorry for you because you dont know me as a person and to those who take me seriously and treat me with respect I appreciate it because you see what I'm trying to do in the community. I try to help in anyway I can even at the tournament scenes. I'll see where I stand after SKTAR ends, hopefully I will have improved alot before then. I will still do that Favor for Keitaro at SKTAR and I believe it will be alot of hype. It will be known before then.

Thanks for the understanding and I'll see everyone at SKTAR.

Yours Truly, Tony T Cario.

P.S. Just Call Me Tony for now on that would be most appreciated.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Looking forward to it! MMing isn't exactly the best experience anyways; you get enough nervousness and stuff to deal with in TOURNAMENT, let alone when you put money down head to head. Do your best, work hard, play with people constantly on your own time for FUN not just because you have to (bracket) or because you want to prove something.

Just learn and let live. I'll look forward to your performances good or bad, but never feel like you have something to prove, because deep down all that matters is that YOU know where you gotta go, and what you are capable of or what you need to learn. You can be the best lucario in the world for all I care. But as long as you stay who you are and play for the love of the game and community, that's all that matters.

Good luck Ton'.

Top Bottom