• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NYTE Money Match Thread

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
I am coming from SoCal and I would like to money match much of AZ, as well as any OOS I think I have a shot at beating.

If you're not on the level of Wobbles, Axe, or Taj, I would like to money match you.

My rules:

$5, 2/3, stage striking neutrals only (Pokemon Stadium is not a neutral; Yoshi's Story and Fountain of Dreams are), no bans

As far as stages go I am quite happy in only playing Battlefield if you're so inclined. We can negotiate; my only absolutes are no Kongo/Cruise/Brinstar (or any other janky stage). I would prefer to keep it just to FD/Battlefield/Dreamland.

I would like to challenge:

Tai
Silly Kyle
GG7
JetFour
Falcoty/Southpaw
OkamiBW
Light
Dark
Angel
Rubyiris
Forward
Vectorman

[insert your name here]

I will be using Sheik and/or Marth in all of my money matches. If you also use Sheik we must agree to no chain-grabbing.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I most likely won't have any money for money matches, sorry broski. I have other financial obligations leading up to nyte. :(

I'll let you know if anything changes, though.

:phone:

Top Bottom