• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Collision II Results

iRJi

Smash Champion
Singles

1: Dabuz (Vinnie) ($105.00) :popo:
2: Bloodcross ($52.50) :falco: :snake:
3: Nakat ($31.50) :fox: :popo:
4: Atomsk ($21.00) :popo: :kirby2:
5: Keitaro :falco:
5: Shugo :falco: :sonic:
7: Pwii :falco: :pitbrawl:
7: ChiboSempai :rob:
9: Nicole
9: Malcolm
9: Ikon
9: GoldenYoshi King (Deltacod)
13: Zen
13: Darc
13: False
13: Ish
17: Joe ST
17: Bleachigo
17: John12346
17: Allied
17: MechWarrior
17: Peter
17: Dcold

Bracket Image:

Write up: I must say, this didn't turn out as well as I would have planned. While the tournament ran smoothly, their were little entrants. It dropped about 10 people, which I guess I could have expected. I didn't advertise as much, and also the ruleset is on the decline. Which brings me to my next topic.

I plan on making the next event huge. Like very huge. Collision 3, on May 12th, will be completely different. It WILL be a Metaknight legal. It WILL NOT be the stupid unity ruleset.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Bloodcross should probably have Snake in front of his name as he beat Nakat and myself with him and went Snake vs Vinnie.

Also I beat Pwii with Snake so I should have Falco then Snake.

Fun tournament. See you all at Concentrate hopefully ^_^

Practice Zen! Good stuff beating Bleachigo!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
does anyone know whose wii was the one on the same wall of the stream but at the other side? theres an amazing rob v wolf replay on it i would love to have

:phone:

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Oh man, those replays lol. Try to get both games if possible. I wish I knew how to not act like an idiot in tournament X___x GGs to everyone I played, it was good to see people again and whatnot. Way too many ICs and Falcos running around though :p Thanks RJ for running another great event, even though not that many people made it out (and even some who did were too broke to enter :x)

But really, someone should teach me how to not act like an idiot in tournament, it's becoming a serious problem :urg:

:059:

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
This... was not my best work. Maybe next time, right?

Also, shoutouts to myself for sleeping through 4 hours of the tournament >___>

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
So many good falco players at one tourney. Good stuff.

awesome that keitaro beat Nicole , Bloodcross beat Atomsk and Shugo beat Malcom

Great wins for Falco

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
I'm good at this game.

Edit: People should play meeeeeeeee

I need matchup/style experience

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Yeah, but along the same wall. So if you entered through the doors and walked straight until you hit the end of the room, it would be the Wii to your left.

Keitaro

Darc and Zen both surprised me. I'm always a big fan of old school players. Hope you guys continue to improve into your potential skill.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
If you could send me the replay file that would be amazing, any ROB v Wolf on there. I know there's game 2 on Delfino, and I think game 1 might have also been saved.

Keitaro

Maybe! If I can keep it up :p

Nakat is the real shinning star though. Always knew he was this good but many others didn't. He's finally showing it. 2nd time in a row he placed in the money and in top 4.

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
So... I was bedridden immediately after getting home from the tournament up until today.

I WAS sick >__<

Which explains my falling asleep all the way through to grand finals, and PERHAPS my subpar placing at the tournament. Idk how to explain how I beat Nicole though, given all that. I'm about ready to call that one a miracle if everything else is true.

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Idk, that's why I put the "perhaps" there.

What I do know is that I was pretty dizzy for the tournament, and I had to sleep for 4 hours or something during that tournament for some reason, despite getting 15 hours sleep the previous night @___@

I was really messed up. But... maybe I was fine up until right after I faced Nicole, and then after I got my sleep, I was refreshed enough to face off with Chibo? Stupid logic, I know. But w/e, I'll just see if I can do my best next time around.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
I ****ed mad *****es at this event. Success.

I'll probably be at the next one.

Shoutouts to the smash community for not showing up, btw. This is an amazing venue in an amazing place. Support, stop slacking. The girls in the area are mad hot too and so are the guys, Wyatt. SO SUPPORT THIS SHIZ NEXT MAY AT COLLISION 3!!

Keitaro

That is a good thing though. I remember last year we had 1 tourney a month for a period of time.

I just think Collision is the best tournament series in NJ/NY so I think more people should show up to it. Especially NYC. Where the **** are ya'll?? Seriously.

Nicole

Smash Champion
i had a good time at this tournament, minus my actual matches haha. really nice seeing everyone.

commentating was great.

good job bloodcross, im proud of you =D
also fk falco.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Shoutouts to the smash community for not showing up, btw. This is an amazing venue in an amazing place. Support, stop slacking. The girls in the area are mad hot too and so are the guys, Wyatt. SO SUPPORT THIS SHIZ NEXT MAY AT COLLISION 3!!
This, for real though. Although maybe St. Patrick's day had something to do with it...

Top Bottom