• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

J.v. 4

LordXav1er

Smash Ace
NNID
LordXav1er
Doubles
1: BB (Starlight + Fatal) [$48.00]
+

2: 24 Gate (Atari + KC 24) [$12.00]
+

3: Swift & Deadly (Ramen + X)
+

4: PK Shine (Delta + PuNK)
+

5: JM (Seraphil + OLDSK)
+

5: IceArrow & Zanx (IceArrow + Zanx)
/
+
/

Amatuer Bracket
1: Pugwest
[$5.00]
2: Zanx
/
/

3: Seraphiel

4: OLDSK

Pro Bracket
1: So Fatal ($33.00)
/

2: X ($16.50)

3: Kid Craft 24 ($5.00)

4: PuNK

5: Delta

5: IceArrow
/
/

7: Atari

7: Starlight

Zanx8

Smash Journeyman
I only entered cause I didn't want you guys yelling at me or whatever xD but now I gotta actually practice >_>

NNID
Kid Craft 24
3DS FC
3823-8516-6187
y kc.......y
Yea i know,... both me and Atari's controllers kinda didn't work like we had hoped. Although mine i didn't feel like making a big scene over. But just got a new GC controller the day after so next time definitely I'll make up for whatever shortcomings i made.

LordXav1er

Smash Ace
NNID
LordXav1er
Doubles
1: BB (Starlight + Fatal) [$48.00]
+
Got humiliated against this team xD, had fun none the less, may actually get into dubz now after this experience.
2: 24 Gate (Atari + KC 24) [$12.00]
+
What can I say? Best team in RI right now, keep working at it it guys as you two are getting better each time.
3: Swift & Deadly (Ramen + X)
+
The first time I did dubz and the first time we teamed.. I got carried 60% of the time for a change...
4: PK Shine (Delta + PuNK)
+
Close set against you two, wasn't sure we were gonna come out on top, then PuNK got the ftilt to death combo xD GGs
5: JM (Seraphil + OLDSK)
+
I hope you both enjoyed teaming together for your first tourney.
5: IceArrow & Zanx (IceArrow + Zanx)
/
+
/
The two people who use the most characters, I knew would team xD.

Amatuer Bracket
1: Pugwest
[$5.00] For your first tourney not bad winning Amatuer Bracket, come to more events! Your Marth is fun =S
2: Zanx
/
/
Pick a character already -_-
3: Seraphiel
:D didn't get to play you sadly, hopefully next time we do and you are even better!
4: OLDSK
I know you had fun, now you know what to expect the next time you enter a tourney, can't wait to help you get R.O.B. up to par with rest of us.

Pro Bracket
1: So Fatal ($33.00)
/
Getting closer... I feel it >_O haha always a tough opponent, now I gotta learn a new MU too.
2: X ($16.50)
You Got This
3: Kid Craft 24 ($5.00)
Great Sonic as always, not your best performance, hope to have a longer/more intense set next time :p
4: PuNK
You just keep getting better every tourney, just LASER!!! I shall stress this until you have it down...
5: Delta
That WEEGEE putting in work. Keep it up.
5: IceArrow
/
/
Nice to play you again, I don't believe in luck tho. You're improving so hope you continue to enter more tourneys!
7: Atari
Dat Ness, you can do better tho, don't worry you'll get them next time.
7: Starlight
Nice to see you again, brush off that rust with Pit, I know you are capable of better.

Zanx8

Smash Journeyman
Doubles
1: BB (Starlight + Fatal) [$48.00] + I didn't get to play you guys in doubles >_>
2: 24 Gate (Atari + KC 24) [$12.00] + It was fun playing you guys, but we got this on Norfair ;) getting double D3 in random is too funny.
3: Swift & Deadly (Ramen + X) + I got to see X be the one doing bad for once XD
4: PK Shine (Delta + PuNK) + Fun playing you guys =P
5: JM (Seraphil + OLDSK) + Just keep practicing both of you two!
5: IceArrow & Zanx (IceArrow + Zanx) / + As long as we have norfair as a CP we'll always take people to game 3 LOL

Amatuer Bracket
1: Pugwest [$5.00] Nice job at this tourney, it was fun playing you! My 2 stock on Brinstar from a 9 is the best thing I can get xD
2: Zanx // I'm picking G&W son
3: Seraphiel Nice Pikachu keep coming to Smashfests and tournies so you'll improve! Surprisingly G&W did better
4: OLDSK Keep showing the R.O.B. love man!!

Pro Bracket
1: So Fatal ($33.00) / Didn't get to face you this tourney
2: X ($16.50) I'm gonna catch up and kick your butt one day
3: Kid Craft 24 ($5.00) Bummer about the controller thing, luckily we didn't end up facing each other or I would've been dead x_x
4: PuNK Keep improving man!
5: Delta Luigi is getting good man ;D
5: IceArrow // Loved the friendlies =P got to win in DK vs D3 this time though xD
7: Atari Hopefully things are better for the both of us next tourney >_>
7: Starlight Nice Pit =D I'm beating you next time though.

Top Bottom