• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something2Do Monthlies

BetaDyne

Smash Cadet
Alright ya'll got them results for you

Results:
1: SneakyTako :dededebrawl:/ :robbrawl: ($70)
2: Luminoth :wolfbrawl:/ :wariobrawl:/ :jigglypuffbrawl:/ :falcobrawl: ($42)
3: OS :robbrawl:/ :marthbrawl:/ ?(OS who else did you play) ($28)
4: Sorasin :falcobrawl:
5: Kel :marthbrawl: (wasn't sure if you went snake at all)
5: Hilt :olimarbrawl:
7: Mister Eric :robbrawl:
7: Crash :luigibrawl:/ :dkbrawl:
9: Clowsui :marthbrawl:
9: Smile :diddybrawl:/ :falcobrawl:
9: ForwardAir :foxbrawl:/ :yoshibrawl:
9: Tactical :lucariobrawl:
13: Ralph Cecil :snakebrawl:
13: Excel :luigibrawl:/ :sonicbrawl:
13: BetaDyne :wolfbrawl:
13: Jacob :marthbrawl:
17: Ryan :sheikbrawl:/ :linkbrawl:
17: SOOOOOO-BAD :pikachubrawl:
17: Tomb (?)
17: Brad (?)
17: Homewrecker :lucariobrawl:
17: SAV :falcobrawl:
17: Tony :sonicbrawl:
17: Annet :lucasbrawl:
25: Steven :pikachubrawl:/ :olimarbrawl:
25: Nomad (?)
25: Mr. H :snakebrawl:
25: Denny :jigglypuffbrawl:

The Bracket: http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz48/Ryoulo/Something2DoMonthlyBracket.gif

Obviously the (?) denotes that I'm not sure who they played, so if you remember please let me know and if I missed anyone's other characters let me know

Great turnout, thanks to everyone who came out and participated. Hope to see you all at the next one!!!!!!! :bee:

BetaDyne out

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Is Jacob the Pikachu from last time?

Hopefully the turnout for the next one is this big, because if the turn out stays this high, then making Kentucky a powerhouse should be that much easier :D.

GJ Tako, Lumi, and OS! :D.

BetaDyne

Smash Cadet
No, sadly it wasn't Reptar. Different Jacob

And you aren't kidding Joey, I'm super excited to see what the next few months entail. Plus with Lumi's help and some other Wolf's I'm sure I'll get better lol

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Luminoth! :wolf:

:megaman:

I didn't know sneakytaco played D3...

Thugz said he's played his ROB so it makes more sense to me now.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Fun tournament. Good stuff to Oliver and Chi for TOing. Congrats Tako for messing everyone up. Didn't get to see the last set. Was great seeing everyone again. OS, Kel, Tako, Sneaky, Thomas, Brian, Chi, the Greenup guys, MISTER ****IN ERIC, and especially my man squid who never misses an opportunity to surprise me.

Tony it was cool meeting you irl (don't remember seeing you in the old s2d days). Hoping to see you at the next one, and maybe you'll go to Colossalcon!

Crawley, don't know if you check the boards or not X: You were pretty cool, first impression at least. Sorry that it ended up starting later than you were planning, that's going to be the main thing that we work on fixing for the next time. Hope to see you there!

Good **** Chi for beating me. I'd say I'd get you next time, but I probably won't XD Enjoyed the set regardless and look forward to the next time we play. Has been fun watching you improve over the years as a player. When you were originally deciding between Marth and Falco, I remember telling you that I liked your Marth better. Keep it up, he's definitely your style. Your Falco's solid, but I can tell Marth is more for you.

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
Luminoth! :wolf:

:megaman:

I didn't know sneakytaco played D3...

Thugz said he's played his ROB so it makes more sense to me now.
He does indeed. XD He picked him up awhile ago, but actually started maining him since the ban. We had some good sets. I think he would've taken me out in WF, but I had a lot of momentum and hype going into g3/4 haha.

Much love Hilt. <3 I'm sad you won't be coming to Jake's. :(

I'll post some shoutouts here in a bit! This was a fun tournament. I'm sad doubles didn't go down, but my car forgot the two setups we were going to bring haha.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Fun playing everyone at this. Ralph I'll get you next time ;) Real shoutouts sometime maybe. Got a lot to learn still =D

Thanks for da compliments Hilt. I'll notch another win soon :reverse:

Also Brian don't lie we were just too lazy to get those setups LOL

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
1: SneakyTako - Good job winning your first tournament Tako. That D3 is looking pretty smooth.

2: Luminoth - KOJ! I need to step it up to your level. Good stuff yo.
3: OS - I love how you never play this game and still place Top 3.
4: Sorasin - Good stuff Tomzy. <3
5: Kel - Nice to see you.
5: Hilt - Olimar is gay. <3
7: Mister Eric - Sexy Eric is sexy.
7: Crash - Excel: 1 Crash: 600
9: Clowsui - I see you with this cute *** Marth. Mad respect for beating me in that MM. Now we're 2-1 in Sonic v Marth MMs.
9: Smile - You got me this time. I'll be sure to end you next time we meet. :cool:
9: ForwardAir - Good to see you. Hope the SHTL advice I gave you works.
9: Tactical - Tac from deep.
13: Ralph Cecil - Snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake!!!!
13: Excel - Back into Smash hibernation until the 31st.
13: BetaDyne - You're overly flashy. Calm it down son.
13: Jacob - That Marth was looking good. Come to more stuff.
17: Ryan - :link2:
17: SOOOOOO-BAD - You're so bad, so very very bad. Sooooooo bad! Nice to meet you Red.
17: Tomb - I don't know which one you were. I'm sure you were the Ness player. Ness is one of my favorite MUs. lol
17: Brad - Nice to see you again. Even though you'll never read this.
17: Homewrecker - Hey hey it's Blind.
17: SAV - Nice to see a new member in the Greenup crew.
17: Tony - Yes, there is a black Tony T that's obsessed with Sonic in Louisville.
17: Annet - Nice to see you again.
25: Steven - ?_?
25: Nomad - Thanks for coming.
25: Mr. H - Thanks for coming.
25: Denny - Ginger Wars!

Fun times. Sucks doubles didn't happen. T'was the only thing I was looking forward to honestly.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I only came for doubles too. :\

We should do doubles first. Everyone stays for singles,a nd if they leave after they're eliminated no loss.

BetaDyne

Smash Cadet
13: BetaDyne - You're overly flashy. Calm it down son.
:awesome: yeah you right

gotta get my basic down again before I start going dumb flashy on people. Best believe though....I will be styling again shortly

Also concerning doubles we will do them first next time around. Rest assured gentlemen

sneakytako

Smash Lord
Thanks for all the love!

Shoutouts to S2D to host these, we need more setups if we want doubles to happen.

Shoutouts to KY for stepping up their game, I hope we can rekindle OH vs KY rivalry.

Shoutouts to Lumi for being my first, TWICE.

Shoutouts to Cinci for being too good and always late.

Shoutouts to me not getting a seeded :glare:

Shoutouts to everyone I played, twas fun times.

Oh and shoutouts to **** weather.

BetaDyne

Smash Cadet
Thanks for all the love!

Shoutouts to S2D to host these, we need more setups if we want doubles to happen.

Shoutouts to KY for stepping up their game, I hope we can rekindle OH vs KY rivalry.

Shoutouts to Lumi for being my first, TWICE.

Shoutouts to Cinci for being too good and always late.

Shoutouts to me not getting a seeded :glare:

Shoutouts to everyone I played, twas fun times.

Oh and shoutouts to **** weather.

All the seed problems will be taken care of next time Tako, I guarantee that. Also you were seeded as far as I remember we just didn't want to manipulate the bracket ya dig?

I'm gonna make sure to have more set ups next time, even if I have to bring my own.

Top Bottom