• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DA Gauntlet Brawl Reboot RESULTS!!!

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Hope all had fun, and others come and show the support. Let's keep the hype and support people. This venue isnt a bad one plus one of the only venues in Manhattan thats not hard to get to.

1v1 Items Results:

1. Penta 25.00
2. Keith
3. Helpr
4. Mike Kirby
5. Bonk

1v1 Regular Results:

1: Penta ($66.00)
2: Jtails ($33.00)
3: dekillsage ($11.00)
4: MikeKirby
5: Southpaw
5: Blackanese
7: Shriek
7: Bonk
9: D3K
9: Johnathan
9: Nick

Videos will be up in a few days. See everyone next gauntlet!!!

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
Haha, thanks Jimmz! Shout outs to everybody! I always have fun! Great times, great laughs!

I wish you the very best and much luck Jtails. =]

:phone:

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
1v1 Items Results:

1. Penta 25.00 :sonic: :gw:
2. Keith :toonlink:
3. Helpr :lucas: :dedede:
4. Mike Kirby :kirby:
5. Bonk ICs

1v1 Regular Results:

1: Penta :gw: ($66.00)
2: Jtails :metaknight: :diddy: :random: ($33.00)
3: dekillsage :snake:($11.00)
4: MikeKirby :kirby:
5: Southpaw :toonlink:
5: Blackanese :metaknight: :gw:
7: Shriek
7: Bonk idkhowtomaketheicon fuuu
9: D3K :kirby:
9: Johnathan
9: Nick :zerosuitsamus:

lol just putting the characters down if it matters. Small turnout:(, still was a fun tourney.
GGs everyone, items were so much lulz.

Dekillsage

Smash Lord
DAlegendarysamus; Tournament was fun. I'll definitely come out and support the next ones.

1v1 Regular Results:

1: Penta ($66.00): Gg's and good stuff winning! That whiffed up smash on the sv platform vs jtails made me hold my breath lololr6uesgdrh5jt
2: Jtails ($33.00): gg's as always. Felt like your reaction time was a little slower than usual. last stock on delfino was cheap!!!
3: dekillsage ($11.00)
4: MikeKirby: ggsssss. I know I said this already but I have so many hours of kirby experience :o Kinda sucked since you kept dying so early because of it =( ALSO I WISH YOU DIDN'T HAVE WORK ON FRIDAYS SO YOU CAN COME DOWN AND PRACTICE WITH US =(
5: Southpaw: YO ARE SCARY AS **** TO PLAY. never wana play you again~ Good games I love the way you playyyy. Probably would have won too if you cp'd a more fd like stage =/
5: Blackanese: gg's. didn't feel like you really cared =/ i was pretty nervous. Olimar hits harder than I keep thinking
7: Shriek: Nice meeeeting you. Your falcon was cool.
7: Bonk:fighting Ic's sounds fun.... not really. but it will happen REGARDLESSFGHJTYGHFXT
9: D3K: haha. hahahahaha #D3KF(apparently its a thing now)
9: Johnathan; didn't talk to you sadly =/
9: Nick; ^

Like I said I'll always come down to support the tournaments I can. The venue was pretty nice also and its easy to get too. :joyful:

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Sorry I couldn't make it to this. Money problems... >___>

Also holy balls good **** Penta @ beating Jtails

Jtails

Smash Lord
1: Penta ($66.00): Awesome sets indeed! I don't regret using other characters, it was fun trying :p Keep getting beast dude seriously.
2: Jtails ($33.00): I had a fun time at the event. My IC's need work, or at least a warm up! I should practice more.
3: dekillsage ($11.00) yeah if my reaction times were a bit slower it's cause I haven't played since bums, and before that apex!
4: MikeKirby: I wish you the best too my friend. 4th is a nice placing :p
5: Southpaw: You have gotten so much better, weather you think so or not. I see it and I acknowledge it! You'll pass me soon enough.
5: Blackanese: Thanks for coming through, fun talking afterwards. you already know ;)
7: Shriek: cool meeting you, fun falcon dittos!
7: Bonk: Bonk Da Bess! and Sonic is Broken! sucks IC's aren't very viable in items :/
9: D3K: fun times at your house again. I wish I could be around the city more often.
9: Johnathan: Thanks for coming through. please support more events in the future.
9: Nick Hopefully you enjoyed your time at our tournament. thanks for checking it out!

Wes: I think the next event will be better, it was just bad timing I guess.
Helpr: hahahaha **** you!! You lost this argument!!! <3
Wes' Brother: Thanks for bringing the TV's and spending your whole day bored to death lol. I appreciate the work you put in more than anyone.

Bartender: I'd beat! and I'll get your number next time. good stuff
French fries: you were the best fries I've ever eaten, I wished you weren't so expensive.
Coke and rum: you were delicious as usual.
Peanut butter and jelly sandwich: omfggg you were orgasmic.

B0NK

Smash Lord
7: Bonk: Bonk Da Bess! and Sonic is Broken! sucks IC's aren't very viable in items :/
There viable, just not with smash balls lol, I lost to smash balls and Keith for the most part! xD

Giving IC's a decent projectile, plus having nana charge smashes while I'm using them is great! xP

Think of the IC's vs Diddy match-up and you get the idea ^_^

southpaw

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4442-0022-4229
1v1 Regular Results:

1: D3KF Penta ($66.00) so shocked at this placing! ur too goodz penta. congrats on winning this entire tourney
2: Jtails ($33.00) *sigh* next time do something brawl related to prepare yourself. I don't want to have to surpass you, at least not because you quit.
3: D3KF dekillsage ($11.00) SNAaaAAAKKKEEE!!! grr I will get you. delphino really betrayed me, did u notice that the transformation thats just 3 skinny islands with water in between never showed up? but ya I prolly shoulda just picked sv and play safe.
4: MikeKirby- can't believe u had fun against me timing you out on spear pillar. lol
5: D3KF Southpaw :toonlink:
5: Blackanese- I'm glad I had the chance to play you even tho u don't really play this game anymore
7: Shriek -so rare to find a cf main, hope u can come out to more tournies in the future
7: D3KF Bonk- hi
9: D3KF D3K- i dont think the D3KF is gunna become a thing
9: Johnathan- glad to see new faces, I should've made an effort to play and introduce myself. my bad
9: Nick- same^

Thanks Wes for hosting this, disappointing turnout, but I think this series has potential. oh and talon and sweet tooth are stupid tier in twisted metal.

Jtails

Smash Lord
So. I hear Penta got better...
Penta is NY's new rising star! Along with some others. Everyone is getting so good. I love it :bee:

Southpaw, impressed me so much this tourney.
Mike, Killsage too.

Dekillsage

Smash Lord
I prefer....

Magneto

some matches are upppp

Items mikekirby vs bonk: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6rFnpcERmE&feature=youtu.be

Jtails vs MikeKirby: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IFK...DvjVQa1PpcFO2DQzzrQ2BAG5CGD9wzXO6Pyz3FBP6XyE=

southpaw vs shriek: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4bW...DvjVQa1PpcFO2DQzzrQ2BADi_pNWjCDaAWnMNBXfQ5ss=

dekillsage vs southpaw longest set in history: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuR6...DvjVQa1PpcFO2DQzzrQ2BAFN607ro9yJ8Lf95hq6mfOE=

Items Penta vs Mike Kirby: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OROm...DvjVQa1PpcFO2DQzzrQ2BAG5CGD9wzXO6Pyz3FBP6XyE=

Winners finals Jtails vs penta: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Npho...DvjVQa1PpcFO2DQzzrQ2BADi_pNWjCDaAWnMNBXfQ5ss=

Losers Finals Jtails vs dekillsage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niCx3N6jbI0&feature=youtu.be
everything else is in the middle of uploading
some of the videos are out of sync. Fixing them now and will reupload.

Top Bottom