• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[ASL] Resist the New World Order V Results

*Cam*

Smash Lord
Resist the New World Order V Results - Satsuma, AL - 3/25/2012
Thanks to everyone for coming out.

Melee Singles:
[COLLAPSE="Bracket"]
[/COLLAPSE]
1. Ragnarok $27
2. FORAMERICA (Zone) $8
3. TheReflexWonder $5
4. Wafe
5. James
5. Ryker
7. Mikey
7. M3t

Brawl Low Tier Tournament:
[COLLAPSE="Bracket"]
[/COLLAPSE]
1. TheReflexWonder :bowser2:
2. Spade :samus2: :ganondorf:
3. Kismet :mario2:
4. Pops :zelda:
5. Cam :ganondorf:
5. M3t :mario2: :bowser2: :samus2: :link2: :jigglypuff: :ganondorf:
7. Ragnarok :falcon: :mario2:
7. TY :lucas:
9. FORAMERICA :falcon:
9. Ryker :link2:
9. Mikey
9. Rudolf :jigglypuff:
13. Wafe :link2:
13. Blue :link2:

Brawl Singles:
[COLLAPSE="Pools"]
[/COLLAPSE]
[COLLAPSE="Bracket"]
[/COLLAPSE]
1. TheReflexWonder :wario: $125
2. Kismet :falco: $60
3. Ragnarok :diddy: $25
4. Spade :marth: :toonlink: $10
5. Cam :pikachu2:
5. M3t :gw:
7. Popsofctown :rob: :pikachu2:
7. Ryker :marth: :falco:
9. TY! :falco:
9. Blue :wolf:

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Thanks for coming out, I really appreciate those who showed waaaaaay down here and give me something to go to that's not more than three hours away.

In Low Tiers I, unfortunately, never played Link. I only played Zelda and Mario.

Guys, Marth is hard. Falco is eaaaaaaaaasy.

Keys1281

Smash Journeyman
Huntsville and Mobile too good.
Auburn too good. Without the Auburn crew attending, it would literally only be the mobile crew+locals.

Tournament was fun. Glad we were able to manage something. This means that we should be able to attend every tournament this season (considering it was the only one we were super skeptical about) :DD

Thank you Cam for being our ride, and I will reimburse you for all the costs you had to pay asap. Did the replays get cut+pasted into a folder on someone's laptop, or do I have to upload them to dropbox?

Keys1281

Smash Journeyman
Huntsville and Mobile too good.
Auburn too good. Without the Auburn crew attending, it would literally only be the mobile crew+locals.

Tournament was fun. Glad we were able to manage something. This means that we should be able to attend every tournament this season (considering it was the only one we were super skeptical about) :DD

Thank you Cam for being our ride, and I will reimburse you for all the costs you had to pay asap. Did the replays get cut+pasted into a folder on someone's laptop, or do I have to upload them to dropbox?

I played TL in pools as well.

Wolf McBlue

Smash Journeyman
Good tournament course not much mid ground for some of us lol. I also used Olimar for the first time in tourney and I did surprisingly very well first round with him, for only practicing with him for less than a month. Just got to find a way to beat all those marths with my wolf >< lol.

popsofctown

Smash Champion
Good tournament course not much mid ground for some of us lol. I also used Olimar for the first time in tourney and I did surprisingly very well first round with him, for only practicing with him for less than a month. Just got to find a way to beat all those marths with my wolf >< lol.
I was disappointed you never played Tyler. That's how pools work I guess.

I'm beaming that I placed in the top half of something with Zelda. Spade is going to win Apex with Toon Link and team with my Zelda and win teams and then Nintendo will be forcibly coerced into including Toon Zelda in the next smash. HYES

Top Bottom