• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Saga 3 3/24/2012 Results

Xatic

Smash Lord
Singles (58 Entrants)
1: MJG ($280) :toonlink:
2: Kain ($125) :wolf:
3: FF Meekspeedy ($80) :sonic: :metaknight: :pit:
4: Zinoto ($45) :diddy:
5: Mikey Lenetia ($25) :peach:
5: Azure_Kenny ($25) :metaknight:
7: Roller :popo:
7: Lain :metaknight:
9: Sneakytako :rob: :dedede:
9: Coco :olimar:
9: fZk :diddy:
9: Tech_Chase :dedede: :wario:
13: Sauc3 :metaknight: :dedede:
13: Tutu :sheik:
13: FF Ori :popo: :metaknight: :olimar:
13: Sparta Kick :snake:
17: Gio :metaknight:
17: FF Wuvs :yoshi:
17: What's the Point :falco: :dedede:
17: PzO :snake:
17: RobJoe :zerosuitsamus:
17: Rizk :fox: :pikachu:
17: FF Xatic :wario: :falcon:
17: FF LordHelmet :falcon:

--------------Pools Cutoff---------------------

FF Topix the Creator :ness2: + :metaknight:
Lord Ike :ike:
Sam :ness2:
Magus :falco:
Reaper :snake:
LOE1 :warioc:
Torvus :zerosuitsamus:
Eazy :metaknight:
me9595 :luigi:
DarkLouis :wolf: + :snake:
SuperTH :mario2: + :fox:
Chappy :snake: :ganondorf: :metaknight:
Thugz :metaknight:
Sarix :samus2:
Kee :olimar:
Flan :random:
FCFA :snake: + :dedede:
Hulk :falco:
FF Chirp :falcon:
BulletSquall :snake:
DRDN :random: :jigglypuff:
JTSM :snake:
Jawsome :pikachu:
Legit :olimar:
Stewylan :dedede:
Gawd :zelda:
Neasas :random:
Ksev :snake:
Nyles :fox:
Zaq :random:
L_Train :random:
Steffy :random:
Joker :random:

* Pools are in no real order and I will post the full results for that after I enter everything through Tio. So Rajam, hold your horses lol. John #s the payouts are 100% accurate ( I had to just round off since EVERYONE paid me with 20s and 10s )

Doubles (18 teams.)

1: MJG + Kain ($210.00) :metaknight:/:wolf:
2: Tech_Chase + Sparta Kick ($110.00) :warioc:/:metaknight:+:snake:
3: Xatic+Mikey ($40.00) :wario:/:peach:
4: Kenny + Gio :metaknight:/:gw:
5: Zinoto + Thugz :diddy:/:metaknight:
5: Sauc3 + Meek :metaknight:/:sonic:
7: Chirp+Lordy :falcon:/:falcon:
7: JTsm + Ori :snake:/:olimar:
9: Chappy+me9595 :snake:/:luigi
9: Stewylan+Ksev :dedede:/:snake:
9: Hot Coco (Coco+ FCFA) :olimar:/:snake:
9: Topix+Gawd :ness2:/:zelda:
13: Sarix+Torus :samus2:/:random:
13: Scala + DRDN :gw:/:diddy:
13: RobJoe+SuperTH :zerosuitsamus:/:fox:
13: Legit + Jawsome :gw:/:pikachu:
17: ExplodingClay+Joker :random:/:random:
17: Zach+Sam :lucas:/:ness2:

:random: = I have no idea what is supposed to go there.

I'll do my own shoutouts in a separate post.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I will give all the info this evening. I have work and then a doctors appointment.

Btw, get rid of the D3 by my name for doubles. All the matches we won were with me going :warioc:

Also singles had 58 people. And the tourney date was 3/24.

And Tako went all D3 I think.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Tako beat Ori round one with :rob: and also played me with him. Also, didn't you play SK with :dedede:? Also Also, I believe Ori went only :metaknight: and :popo: this tourney.

Shoutouts later ^_^

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I was referring to doubles lol. In singles yes, I went all D3 in bracket minus one game.

Either way for Tako, the penguin comes before the robot.

:yeahboi:

Roller

Smash Legend
Yeah, I don't think Ori used oli at all in bracket.

I also don't think Lain won any games with :popo:. Shoutouts later.

Alsoalso. Make sure to list the people below the pools cutoff as well so I can remember them for shoutouts.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Yeah, I don't think Ori used oli at all in bracket.

I also don't think Lain won any games with :popo:. Shoutouts later.
correct i didn't use Olimar in bracket, but I used all 3 characters equally throughout the day.

Full shoutouts later.

EDIT: JTSM and I got 7th in dubs. :olimar:/:snake:

Roller

Smash Legend
Well I mean, if you didn't use him at all in bracket, and I know you only went :popo::metaknight: against tutu in pools, the only match even close to important that you could have used him in would be vs sk. Which would have been a loss anyway. So I don't think he should be listed first by your name for this tourney.

JTsm

Smash Master
JayTee's SNOOPINGASUSUALISEE Shoutouts <3

1: MJG :toonlink: :metaknight: - o dam, good job taking 1st. GG's in dubs as well.
2: Kain :wolf: - GG's in dubs and thanks for coming out.
3: FF Meekspeedy :sonic: :metaknight: - FISH FLOP!! You made the most hype matches yo. Hopefully you can come to SPAU. ;)
4: Zinoto :diddy: - Aw man, the highest placed MI player D;
5: Mikey Lenetia :peach: - GG's in pools mang. I'll do a lot better next time ;)
5: Azure_Kenny :metaknight: - GG's in pools and maybe next time you'll beat dat Sawnik.
7: Roller :popo: - WOOHOO BDUBS!!!! **** Dmbrendan ;)
7: Lain :metaknight: :popo: - I thought you would never come back, but I'm glad I was wrong <3
9: Sneakytako :rob: :dedede: - I'm devastated you beat SK. How could you.... lul
9: Coco :olimar: - Nice seeing you man.
9: Tech_Chase :dedede: :wario: - Overall I think you did a pretty good job running this tournament. Yeah, there's time management skills to use next time around, but you are awesome anyways <3 Oh and 2 more ledge grabs away and you would've got a higher placing xD
13: Tutu :sheik: - Nice seeing you again :) I need to start practicing with you guys.
13: FF Ori :olimar: :popo: :metaknight: - FISH FLOP!!!! Can't believe you and Roller ate as much you did at bdubs. @.@ lolol
13: Sparta Kick :snake: - :( You'll come back <3
17: Gio :metaknight: - WHERE ALL DA HOES AT?!
17: FF Wuvs :yoshi: - Great job setting up the stream and getting 17th mang. Too pro bby <3 FISH FLOP!!!!!
17: What's the Point :metaknight: ? - Pingas thanks for showing me where the union was. lol. It's like a maze to me.
17: PzO :snake: - WOWWWWWW. Hype match against Thugz was too gud.
17: Rizk :fox: :pikachu: - It was nice seeing you come out again. Fox still ***** no matter what.
17: FF Xatic :wario: :falcon: - FISH FLOPPPP!!!!! <3 Glad I'm an honorary FF member now thanks to you ;) PINGAS!
17: FF LordHelmet :falcon: - GG's man. Your Falcon is too good for meh <3 FISH FLOP!!!

Kee - Wow, you will be very good one of these days if you keep going to tourneys. I just know it. GG's.
Magus - Your Falco is really good mang. Those matches were really tough! GG's.
Everybody else in my pool - Sorry I forgot the rest of your names, but GG's as well.

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace
There should also be a :pit: next to my name.

EDIT: If you counted all the pools matches... :dedede: :marth: :falco: :ike: and another character I can't remember should be next to my name too.

TOPIX

Smash Apprentice
Big *** tournament, like for sure. I'm glad that this tournament had such an amazing turnout. From what I hear it's the biggest MI has had in a really long time, so I'm glad I was able to come out to this and meet you guys. Man was this a great tournament and I think this tournament was an amazing example of how our community has just been thriving and has had players all along. Even a few surprises as well. So yea, great to see you all and hopefully I'll see most of you at the next one.

Xatic: God it was amazing housing with you again. We never got to do that Marth-Ness game tho, I was looking forward to that actually and totally forgot. But this man right here is amazing, best carpool organizer/driver/grandpa I've ever had :3 . But seriously tho, it was great seeing again in person and hopefully I'll be able to go to SnooPingAsUsal with you guys. Just gotta get my money straight. But the next time you and the rest of you are having group SCIZOR while me and Dayton are trying to sleep. The space shuttle is moving his launch pad to YOUR side of the room (assuming if it's a hotel or something because if it isn't you'll hear it anyway). That Wario offline...godlike, <3 your style.

Dakota (Wuvs): <3 that Yoshi. And I love that runback I got with my Samus. Should've saved that **** for the world to know. But it was great seeing you again, forgot to make your arm give birth for coming up with that nickname but I gotchu tho next time. As soon as I see you, expect the worse, I won't be nice next time. You ran an amazing *** stream, don't let what douchemaggotBrandon said get to you, you do what you can and MI's community is grateful for what you're man. But seriously tho, still funny as **** and it was great seeing you again.

Coco: Man it was great seeing you again. And we hella went in in dubz at the hotel, we was going in with that Oli-Snake team. **** was epic and that Olimar is still badass as always, and as always I still am kinda trying to figure out the best approach to it with Ness. But it was great playing with you and housing with you, bess Oli in MI. Especially for beating this man MeekEAZY! Congrats on that win, I know that's big for you.

Kalle (Ori): So glad I got to see you again, just one of the chillest and the coolest people in the MI community period. You helped co-TO one of the biggest ****ing tournaments MI has had in a while and I'm glad you kept the event on track because I know that **** wasn't easy with 50+ people. Imma work on this MK, and next time we play dittos offline I got that MK. I got heatseeker vision on that MK (Going on the Hitlist. That Olimar is getting good as well, just keep at him and keep practicing him on WiFi, I have a feeling you can go far with him.

Dayton (FCFA!): Glad I finally got to meet the Michigan famous FCFA icon_smile, but seriously tho, it was great to meet you. You're a really cool guy, but don't let how you did at the tournament or even friendlies bother you. Just keep practicing, WiFi will help you a lot trust me. Just look at how far Ori has come. Just keep at it and don't give up.

Chirp: I swear, you and qweefer are so similar that it's scary. Guess it comes with being a ****ing Falcon main. Both of you guys are trolls, and are just derpy as ****. It was great to see you in person but I never got to play you, god damn. I wanted to do Ness vs. Falcon offline soooooooooo bad. Next tournament you come out to, I got you tho.

LordHelmet (Qweefer): Great to see again as always. And again as always, just DERPY AS **** as usual. I think you were twice as derpy with Chirp around, like it is seriously scary how similar you guys are. It's creepy, like you're twin brothers or something. But I watching your set against Sparta Kick, that first game was pretty close. Just keep working at it bruh, SOMEONE IN MI NEEDS TO USE FALCON! WE NEED PEOPLE THAT USE MEN WITH **** LIKE FALCON!

PzO (Adrian): I should ****ing kick the **** out of you for backing out of doubles. I almost got ****ed over because of you, should've caved your **** in...but whatever. Things worked out in the end, glad to see you again. Even though you're out of practice, still good as always. You need to start playing more so we can do better in dubz. Everytime we play no matter how much I try to carry you, you have a knack for getting ***** :/. But next time, try and behave better than you did yesterday because that **** was a little ridiculous at certain points. Especially on stream (Where I'm assuming you're the one that said something about "group scissor", offended DM, and made him criticize us in a blog). NEXT TIME, THE WORD OF THE DAY WILL BE: BEHAVE!

Kyle: PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGAS! Glad to see you again, and still I didn't get a chance to play you. Next time I got you for sure, WE MUST SNAKE DITTO! But hopefully I'll be able to make it out to SPAU, this trip kinda drilled a hole into the depths of my wallet so we'll see what happens in the coming weeks. Likely I will be there tho, don't worry. I GOT YOU BRO-HAM!

Mr. C (Charles): Glad to see you again, even though we didn't talk too much. Even though I wasn't watching you do commentary on the stream, when I was there with you, you did do some legit commentary with me so I'm thankful for that at least unlike Adrian. But hopefully I'll see you next tournament. Glad you came out.

MeekEAZY: Glad to finally have met you in person. I heard so much of you so I had to see you in person, and I'm really glad you did. That Sonic is just scarily good (The **** is an X, Espy...is that a form of cancer?). Didn't know you talked so much **** in person, I was like dizzamn, this man goes hard. You kinda remind me a bit of Z a little bit, no matter you guys got along great. But next time, you gotta come out to BDubs with us and friendly. Maybe even MM? Sonic ditto?

MJGambino: I pointed this out as soon as you walked in the venue. I had no idea how scarily you looked like Donald Glover in person. I'm sure you get that a lot but that **** had me like, "Wooooooooooooooooow". But man, you did great this tournament. I was watching that MK for a couple sets and that Toon Link when you played Mikey and that cat-eyed ***** is ****ing scary. It was like watching DBZ, yo *** just teleporting everywhere throwing bombs and ****. I was like god damn. Sad we didn't get to talk much tho but next time I got you tho, BDubs will happen next time. Next time I see you, that $5, MK ditto is gonna happen.

Miles (Super/Soul/toomany****ingalias): You're actually a pretty cool guy. Glad I got to at least play you in dubz. You have a great Mario, I actually kinda like it. One thing I didn't get when were in the hotel was how the hell you slept soundly (snoring) to ****ing Old man Static, Dakota, and Ori laughing, talking, and group scissoring across the room. You must be like a ****ing rock when you sleep, you don't get disturbed by ****. But yea, it was great to meet, would like to at least play you in singles next time.

Gawd (JustSoGawdlike!): So glad you got me when you did because I would've been out of dubz if it wasn't for you. So thanks for teaming with me in doubles, and even in friendlies. It was really fun playing with your Zelda, even though it was out of practice I could tell was good. We made an amazing *** team Ness-Zelda, even though we never teamed or played before. You hella carried me that one game vs. the Jwnsome & Legit game 3 in that 2v1, you did work. Would definitely like to meet you again at another tournament, if not team again.

Lord Ike (Cody): Your Ike is freaking amazing. I really liked playing it even though I didn't get a chance to play you in friendlies 1v1. Please hit up more tournaments because you have potential, like seriously. Really disappointed you couldn't stay long but I'm glad I at least got some games in with you in dubz. Please come out to more tournaments, it would be a shame if you didn't. Also you should get a skype, hit up me or Xatic whenever you do.

Lain: Of all the people I was praying NOT to have in my pool, you ended up in it anyway. But it's all good tho, 2nd time I've played you now and still just as **** as ever. I could've had that Snake game if I didn't miss that spike, ****! MK game was kinda inevitable >.> . But it was great to have played you again, still ****ing godlike.

Samn: MM Ness dittos next tournament?

Tutu: Great seeing you again mah bruh. Amazing sheik as always, I don't think I got ***** as hard as last time since I've (for some reason, no idea why) been playing a lot of sheiks by coincidence on WiFi. Still a bad ****ing MU for us but hey, what can you do. If I play in tournament again, I'll probably pull out Snake >: ). But I got you though next tournament, as I continue to improve I will continue to improve and learn what I can about that MU.

Tech_Chase: Thanks for running another amazing tournament, I know it was harder on you this time around with this being 50+ entrants, great tournament. Glad to see all the good you're doing for this community in our state, it's bringing in new players and I'm glad to see you taking charge of this. Sooooooooo...PS4?

Azure Kenny: Man, you did great that tournament, having 2 of the hypest sets of the night. You are an amazing player, I could instantly see that watching you use Falco and MK. Next time I see you at a tournament tho, we gotta MK ditto MM. Just gotta.

Zinoto: 2ND TOURNAMENT IN A ROW I LET THIS HAPPEN! NEXT TIME I SEE YOU, WE WILL PLAY SIR! (Gnes Jr.)

LOE1: Free?

BuRnT Eggs:

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
The Sexiest Yoshi's Shoutouts! (Ish, I'm pretty lazy at the moment.)

Singles (58 Entrants)
3: FF Meekspeedy :sonic: :metaknight: :pit: - LOL Dat Pit. Also, good stuff on third. You had some pretty legit timeouts to help you along the way.
4: Zinoto :diddy: - Needs more Yoshi. I know you're is legit.
5: Mikey Lenetia :peach: -Always impressive as always and always good to see you :3
7: Roller :popo: - F*** DMBRANDON! Also, ****.
7: Lain :metaknight: - You actually came, I'm pretty sure everyone was excited. Good to see you back(ish)!
9: Coco :olimar: - DIABETES PLANTS
9: Tech_Chase :dedede: :wario: - Next time, your *** is mine :yeahboi:
13: Sauc3 :metaknight: :dedede: - Mah dooder, put down Melee D: You're making me look bad. GGs though :]
13: Tutu :sheik: - I'm da bess at rock-paper-scissor. 3-0'd!
13: FF Ori :popo: :metaknight: :olimar: - Top placing FF that was Meekfreedy. Good **** <3 Always good to be around my brotato.
17: FF Wuvs :yoshi: - For once, I'm proud of you.
17: What's the Point :falco: :dedede: - Thank you for the stream help. I'm still partically half-******** at it -.o
17: PzO :snake: - I hate you. :]
17: RobJoe :zerosuitsamus: - Needs more Puff.
17: Rizk :fox: :pikachu: - RIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZY! You should have been top 5, what the hell happened man?
17: FF Xatic :wario: :falcon: - DAT FULL MOON
17: FF LordHelmet :falcon: - :'[ All I show is love and you always hurt me </3 Why can't you be like Chirp?! Also, Wario can't steal stocks?

Dakota (Wuvs): <3 that Yoshi. And I love that runback I got with my Samus. Should've saved that **** for the world to know. But it was great seeing you again, forgot to make your arm give birth for coming up with that nickname but I gotchu tho next time. As soon as I see you, expect the worse, I won't be nice next time. You ran an amazing *** stream, don't let what douchemaggotBrandon said get to you, you do what you can and MI's community is grateful for what you're man. But seriously tho, still funny as **** and it was great seeing you again.
- I don't recall this Samus stuff :3
- F*** DMBRANDON!
- Thank Bby <33333

LOE1: Free?
Yes!

BuRnT Eggs:
Best Shoutout of them all.

I'll do Part 2 when I see the rest of the results. I know I'm forgetting some people that need to be mentioned :<

Special Shoutouts:

Topix - Mah dooder, you know I <3 you, you just have the most jokes that revolve around you. I guess cuz you're black :3
Chirp - You are my new love, full gomo. You were hella fun to hang with and talk too. Hopefully FF can come down to IL soon for a tourney and we'll be there for you <3 FISHFLOP!
Geno - Y U NO COME? I could have given you a steak and beer D;

""Special" Shoutouts"
Brunt the Runt: P***ying out of two tourneys in the same series, twice in a row. You suck as a Yoshi, just quit Brawl.
DMBRANDON: F*** YOU :']

FISHFLOP!

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace
1: MJG - ggs, you're crazy smart @ this game and really chill.
2: Kain - same as MJG. :troll: tho.
3: FF Meekspeedy - sonig :troll:
4: Zinoto - salty we didn't get to play. :( next time we're @ the same event, we'll play for sure.
5: Mikey Lenetia - you play Peach so differently from every other Peach, g'****
5: Azure_Kenny - dat SD. I think I might've still won, was only 2% away and you were MK with no jumps offstage...but who knows, lol.
7: Roller - ICs?? gayest character in Brawl by far. lol ur chill tho, ty for housing me as well. =D
7: Lain - yooooooooo000oooooo you wrecked my MK in the ditto LOL
9: Sneakytako - seeing that sparkle in your eyes as I told you the taco story...feelsgoodman.jpg
9: Coco - wrecked me in pools, trololol
9: fZk - g'****.
9: Tech_Chase - g'**** hosting this, ggs in dubz too
13: Sauc3 - parle vous francais?? merci beaucoup. ou est la sonic??
13: Tutu - ty for helping us to the bus stop and treating me to a taste of MI. :D you're still a very sick man.
13: FF Ori - FISHFLOP
13: Sparta Kick - Was expecting more out of the great SK
17: Gio - yoooooooooooo000ooooooo0oooo
17: FF Wuvs - FISHFLOP
17: What's the Point - ty for housing us the 1st night and making sure we had a decent place to sleep, and hookin me up with some Naruto.
17: PzO - you're better then I thought you'd be lol
17: RobJoe - dat zss goin ham sandich
17: Rizk - wiimote wtf
17: FF Xatic - FISHFLOP
17: FF LordHelmet - FISHFLOP

Overall MI was a really good experience, you can 100% expect me to come again. I had LOADS of fun, and I really love the MI smash scene. You guys are all awesome, and chillaxxx. It'd be sick if you guys could come to impulse, Toronto bittiessssssss :yeahboi:

Kee

Smash Rookie
WOW! That was a huge and awesome tournament. I feel like I did pretty well, and I even almost made it to brackets as well. I definitely started off at the right place. My friend bulletsquall and I had a blast and will be coming back for next time.
Here are some of my noobie shoutouts in no particular order:

Tech_Chase-Thanks for hosting this amazing tournament. I know that managing a tourny like this is no small feat. I am thankfl for you giving me and everyone an oppurtunity to attend something like this.

Mikey Lenetia-That is one lethal peach! Thanks for the great games and for the encouragement. I am looking forward to playing against you in the future.

Azure_Kenny-Awesome games in pools. I am glad that I was at least somewhat competitive against you in my games. That was a good learning experience for me.

LordHelmet-Loved your CF. We had some pretty damn good games in friendlies and in pools. We had a little bit of hype going there as well. I am definitely looking forward to our next matches.

Coco-Thanks for the advice even when I was getting flustered. I appreciate it and am looking forward to seeing you play in the future.

Magus-That was one of my favorite sets that I ever had. GGs and keep it up.

JTsm-It was cool meeting you in our pools. You are damn good with snake and pulled off some pretty good wins on me that taught a few things. Thanks for the shoutout as well. That goes a long way to keep me encouraged to participate in this community. You along with the rest of the brawlers there were very good and friendly. I am looking forward to the tournament that you are hosting on may fifth. See ya then.

There are plenty more that I am forgetting right now but thanks for being cool with my friend and me. Everyone accepted when we asked them to play a set of friendlies with us which shows how awesome everyone is in Michigan. Everyone was pretty helpful and made me realized some serious flaws that I have in my game. I will be sure to work on them for the next tournament. See you guys next time.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
You should have just waited to make the thread until you had all the information >_>

I'll make shoutouts when full results are up.

Mr~C

Smash Apprentice

Akashi

Smash Lord
The matches were pretty hype to watch on stream. The commentators were pretty bad though... most of them weren't interested in the actual match, and a lot of them seemed too self-absorbed (focusing the camera on them, talking about their accomplishments, etc), but not all did.

Real talk to Meek - it's cool to talk about your matches and how well you're doing, but you only talked about yourself for TWO sets in a row (about 15mins). I don't expect "professional" commentating when I watch a stream, and joking/trash talking/hyping is all good, but the overall commentating was so bad that I had to mute it (which is really unfortunate for me b/c I love the sfx for Brawl).

Overall there were some really good matches, and hopefully you guys continue this series. Also grats to Kain on 2nd <3!

_Azure_

Smash Journeyman
1: MJG - Good **** bro, sad I didn't get to play you tho, was supposed to be there in Winners Finals!

2: Kain - Nice Wolf, I got you next time tho.

3: FF Meekspeedy - Best Sonic alive in this *****. I got you next time too.

4: Zinoto - Oh this noob Diddy tho!

5: Mikey Lenetia - Good **** throughout the tourney, happy you did better than expected.

5: Azure_Kenny - I am disappoint.

7: Roller - Ban Yoshi's island?

7: Lain - I love you.

9: Sneakytako - That walking utilt tho?

9: Coco - Sorry we didn't get to team in dubz.

9: fZk - The original best Diddy, gotta get up there in top 5.

9: Tech_Chase - Intense set, had me sweating, didn't know you were actually good enough to compete with me. You can take top 5 next tourney easy. Good job in dubz too.

13: Sauc3 - Real cool guy, I enjoyed you, you and Meek should definitely come back.

13: Tutu - *Plays Kanye West- Jesus Walks*

13: FF Ori - Always got <3 for Ori Bro.

13: Sparta Kick - It happens, just learn from it and go 10x harder next tourney, and never lose focus even when you got the lead.

17: Gio - Favorite <3

17: FF Wuvs - Coolest dude in the world.

17: What's the Point - You gotta start ******, you're perfectly capable of it, just gotta try harder, focus deeper.

17: PzO - Damn almost got you to lose to Thugz, best coach or what?

17: RobJoe - Da brotherrrrrrzzzzz

17: Rizk - Fox stall is broken.

17: FF Xatic - Hood *** ***** named Xatic.

17: FF LordHelmet - Best Falcon, coolest dude, always love Lordy.

Top Bottom