• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: Leon's Smash Clash (PREV BBI2) - ADDRESS CHANGE ! POOLS&BRACKET !

Leon94

Smash Journeyman

Presents

2 years have passed since last BBI, and the victory of Glutonny over Ally in Grand Finals...
But now, the Bushido Impact Team is back and has the pleasure to announce one of the biggest tournaments for the end of ths summer :
Leon's Smash Clash
[25.08.12 - 26.08.12]

Venue : 1 rue Ferdinand Buisson, 91100 Corbeil-Essonnes
We can host up to 256 players, with live streaming and commentary.
Register right now for the event !

Schedule

Saturday 25th, the venue opens at 9 AM, doubles will start at approximatively 11 AM, venue closes at 10 PM
Sunday 26th, the venue opens at 9 AM, singles will start at 11 AM, venue closes at 11 PM

Unfortunately, no one will be allowed to sleep at the venue,
but we negotiated a special rate to a nearby hotel,
and we got some availabilities from fellow players in Paris.
Details coming soon.

Venue and Tournament Entry Fees
Venue Fee : 20€
Entry Fee for singles : 10€
Entry Fee for doubles : 7€ / team member

Total : 37€

Cash Prize Repartition
Singles
1st receives 45% of the pot, 2nd 22.5%, 3rd 12%, 4th 7.5%, 5th 4%, 6th and 7th 2.5%

Doubles
1st team receives 50% of the pot, 2nd 25%, 3rd 15%, 4th 10%

Ruleset
The ruleset will be the exact same as Apex 2012.
Standing infinites such as Marth on Ness or DDD on DK are banned.
ICs CGs are not. Tripping is off.

Stage list:

Neutrals
:
Franceville,
Final Destination,
Battlefield,
Yoshi’s Island,
Lylat Cruise

Counterpicks
:
Frigate Orpheon,
Halberd,
Castle Siege,
Delfino Plaza,
Pokemon Stadium 1

Registration
Go to http://www.bushido-impact.com/inscriptions-registers/
You have to pay via Paypal in order to complete your registration. No inscriptions will be accepted at the venue.
If you cannot pay via Paypal, please send a PM to our host, Leon.
Deadline for registering is August 19th

Access to the venue:

Reminder: Keep your ticket with you from the moment you buy it to the moment you get out at Corbeil-Essonnes (or even longer if you take a special ticket from several days or such). You will need it to go from the subway to the RER (~small trains).

From Charles de Gaulle Airport : 1h50, approx 14,95€

Take
, direction Saint-Rémy-Les-Chevreuses, get out at Chatelet.
Then take
, direction Boissy-Saint-Léger or Marne-la-Vallée Chessy, get out at Paris Gare de Lyon.
Then take
, direction Corbeil-Essonnes or Malesherbes, get out at Corbeil-Essonnes.
After that you can either walk from there (1/4h walk, look here https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Pl.+de+la+Gare&daddr=Pont+de+l'Arm%C3%A9e+Patton&hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=48.613044,2.477492&spn=0.003852,0.010568&sll=48.613874,2.485093&sspn=0.001926,0.005284&geocode=FcfK5QIdP8AlAA%3BFWXJ5QIdReolAA&dirflg=w&mra=dme&mrsp=1&sz=18&t=m&z=17 )
or take the bus 309-302, from Gare routière Henri Barbusse, direction Hameau de Seine, and get out at Pont Patton, which should drop you just in front of the venue.

From Paris East and North Train Stations (Gare de l'Est / Gare du Nord) : 1h25, approx 6,40€

Take the subway
, direction Porte d'Orléans (Général Leclerc), get out at Les Halles.
Take
, direction Boissy-Saint-Léger or Marne-la-Vallée Chessy, get out at Paris Gare de Lyon.
Take
After that you can either walk from there (1/4h walk, look here https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Pl.+de+la+Gare&daddr=Pont+de+l'Arm%C3%A9e+Patton&hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=48.613044,2.477492&spn=0.003852,0.010568&sll=48.613874,2.485093&sspn=0.001926,0.005284&geocode=FcfK5QIdP8AlAA%3BFWXJ5QIdReolAA&dirflg=w&mra=dme&mrsp=1&sz=18&t=m&z=17 )
or take the bus 309-302, from Gare routière Henri Barbusse, direction Hameau de Seine, and get out at Pont Patton, which should drop you just in front of the venue.

From Paris Lyon Train Station (Gare de Lyon) : 50min, approx 6,40€

Take

Once you made it to Corbeil-Essonnes station, just follow
this route to the venue

You are having difficulties organizing your trip ? You don't know how you can have the cheapest trip possible from where you are from ?
Please contact Dueler X and he will manage something for you.

Contacts
For any particular questions about the tournament or the organization, please send a PM to this account, Nassleonfr on Skype or nassim.l@hotmail.fr
For help organizing your trip or alternatives to maybe travel cheaper, please contact Dueler X

CONFIRMED LIST: 59 PEOPLE (updated 16/08)

Players | Country
Adol |

Agiito |

Anoer |

Arctique |

Aurablast |

Beta |

Bjay |

Blubo |

Dany |

Deimos |

Dr.Crow |

Envy2 |

Ether |

Felker |

Galooks |

Glutonny |

Greed |

Hoejja |

Karma |

Leon |

LifeS |

Milo |

Moonlight |

Myollnir |

Neath |

Nintenpro |

Neo |

Nudd |

Plifou |

Rolia |

Satanpuuuu |

Scarhi |

SSA |

Taser |

Telu |

Vibre |

Yami |

Yoren |

Zulu |

Amy |

Dueler X |

Overgamer |

Zudenka |

Desti |

Otek |

Rioru |

Feather |

G~P |

Hoe4u |

J.Miller |

Legacy |

Loz8ichimaru |

Sinth |

Cirno |

Cyve |

QuiKsilver |

Sonia Jerrari |

Miscellaneous
Can I bring my Wii to the venue ?
Yes, of course, although you will not have any discount for doing so.
Please extract all Texture hacks
, replay codes and music hacks are fine.
Only 2 days for such a big tournament ?
Unfortunately, yes. We tried to negotiate for having the venue open as of Friday 24th,
but it was denied. But, you can still come before the event to enjoy a tour of Paris and
to extend your playtime with local and international players.
Any confirmed / interested list yet ?
Coming soon, folks !

Here are some videos of BBI 1. Enjoy !
Photobook of Bushido Brawl Impact 1
Tournament Video Montage by Izaw
Crowd Reaction at Glutonny VS Ally Grand Finals

Hope to see you there ! Get Hype !

Aug 21st : Double bracket is up !
[collapse=click here]
[/collapse]

Pools are up too !
[collapse=F3 to search your name]Pool 1 :

Amy
Anoer
C7A
Quiksliver
Rolia
The Punisher
Tyno
Yoren

Pool 2 :

Adol
Dany
Desti
Glutonny
Greed
Satanpuuu
Trek
Sinth

Pool 3 :

Bjay
Legacy
Lesyd
Nudd
Otek
Plifou
Vibre
Zudenka

Pool 4 :

Aurablast
Envy2
Ether
loz8chimaru
Leon
Maxou
River
Zulu

Pool 5 :

Deimos
Dr Crow
Dueler X
J.Miller
Moonlight
Sonia Jerrari

Pool 6 :

Beta
G~P
Hoejja
Milo
Myollnir
Nintenpro
Overgamer
Yami

Pool 7 :

Arctique
Blubo
Cirno
CYVE
Neo
Rioru
Scarhi
Telu

Pool 8 :

Agiito
Feather
Felker
Kaos
Kyonii
Neath
Pillow
SSA[/collapse]

Heartstring

Smash Legend
awesome, You can bet your *** I'm bringing as many UK players as i can. I dont think any of us will want to be sleeping in the park again though :L

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
I will try my best to be there too :D
Btw. I would just copy APEX ruleset if I was you ^^

HYPE :D!

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
@Akuma : I had this idea too but couldn't find the apex ruleset anywhere. Apexsmash.com is down too :/

@England : everything is done so that the "bench" incident doesn't happen again to anyone.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
@England : everything is done so that the "bench" incident doesn't happen again to anyone.
That's cool, It's a high chance that it won't be the same brits coming over this time. I might get calz or kasper to come again though

Leon94

Smash Journeyman
I will house 3 or 4 guys, you guys from UK are my priority because of last time

Leon94

Smash Journeyman
nice marc, I didn't see any spanish since the ngamer, I miss them, mostly joseph

sinth

Smash Apprentice
NNID
sinth_technique
Switch FC
SW-6875-3919-6957
Housing would really help here also so yeah, reserved. :)

I spoke to calzorz about this recently and asked him to reply here directly. Overall though, he said he was retired but that he'd consider visiting to chill.

The others I will speak to soon. There will definitely be a UK presence at this, although what size I cannot say yet.

Me and GP will work on it...

:phone:

ÉlKazB

Smash Rookie
Me and my two mates(Nau & Fonso) will be interested for sure, we will only depend on the money cause we are from Canary Islands and flights are a bit expensive, so ofc if anyone could offer housing to us will be great :D

Leon94

Smash Journeyman
last time it was 22€ venue fee, this time it's 20€. It's because last time we lost a lot of money, I know it's kinda expansiv and I'm sorry but we didn't find another way

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
Sad that Bushido lost so much money, guess it was the reason they kinda stopped hosting brawl tourneys.

Although there are quite a few Spanish players interested I'm still thinking about it, need to get motivated.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Ruleset
Apex ruleset
+
Standing infinites such as Marth on Ness or DDD on DK are banned. ICs CGs are not.

q_q

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Got this stickied through the Leon/Keitaro connections!
Ruleset
Apex ruleset
+
Standing infinites such as Marth on Ness or DDD on DK are banned. ICs CGs are not.

q_q
Wow, that is a pretty awesome ruleset.

Hope Ally comes and kicks butt at this ;)

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
LOOOOOL, Ally is obviously scared of Glut otherwise he would've shown up long ago.

:059:

| Big D |

Smash Master
Man this tourney looks hype and I really enjoyed the last one but, If you are going to ban all grab infinite, what makes DDD's on DK and Mario different from Pikachu's 0-death grab on spacies?

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Man this tourney looks hype and I really enjoyed the last one but, If you are going to ban all grab infinite, what makes DDD's on DK and Mario different from Pikachu's 0-death grab on spacies?
Because they aren't ACTUALLY infinites, That CG stops at under 100%. DDD can do his infinite untill 999% if he really wanted to

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
DDD infinite should still be legal though ... not that I should actually argue for it to be legal as a Wolf player but it's still wrong to ban it <_<

:059:

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
Still that's not a good reason. Pikachu on Fox or ICs on everyone is instakill, why are they allowed and DDD on DK banned?

I don't really care and I will attend anyways but it's not coherent at all, if the problem is stalling just make them stop at 300% or even 200%, ICs ARE infinites as well. If the problem is Marth beats Ness with just Z, then well, just don't pick Ness.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
No, i agree but, that would be why they've ruled it like that

Sorting out getting to bushido, What are the nearest airports to the venue?

Nintenpro

Smash Apprentice
The main reasons are Marth/DDD's infinites aren't as difficult to pull off as Pikachu's 0 to death, and they make some difficult matchups even harder.

But I agree with you, it is more coherent to legalize all the infinites :v

| Big D |

Smash Master
Dedede's 0 death is harder because you have to do it longer while having the same input and you can't end it in a kill move.

Marth's you can mash out and get like 30% across the stage.

Piachu's you can end with Upsmash.

Not my tourney but all or nothing IMO.

Top Bottom