• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gold Mine 5 Results!

archer.

Smash Lord
Brawl Doubles

1: Is it Real...? (ESAM + Mekos) ($132.00) :pikachu2: + :lucas:
2: STEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVE (archer + Kadaj) ($66.00) :toonlink: / :metaknight: + :metaknight: / :snake:
3: Robot Sex (V1CE + stingers) ($22.00) :metaknight: + :rob:
4: Pikachu players have chodes (H1N1 + Scotty O.B.) :metaknight: / :fox: + :wario:
5: Mario beats his Snake (Dr. Yogi + 313) :mario2: + :snake:
5: Epic Scenery (GQ + KoozyK) :diddy: + :lucas:
7: R & R (Regin + Nard) :random: + :random:
7: 1337 D1N0Z (Uncle + Killanator) :gw: + :yoshi2:
9: Fouwlkan (Jag + Joey) :diddy: + :falcon:
9: Big Old Red (Chbig + Wess) :pikachu2: + :random:
9: Violent Marshmallows (Dalan + Noah) :random: + :random:

Brawl Singles

1: ESAM ($150.00) :samus2: / :popo:
2: Mekos ($75.00) :lucas:
3: stingers ($25.00) :rob:
4: Kadaj :snake: / :metaknight: / :marth:
5: archer :metaknight: / :toonlink:
5: Scotty O.B. :wario: / :pit:
7: Stockfield :snake:
7: V1CE :metaknight:
9: H1N1 :fox:
9: Killanator :yoshi2: / :pt:
9: GQ :diddy:
9: 313 :snake:
13: Gryph :wolf:
13: KoozyK :lucas:
13: Uncle :bowser2:
13: Kudzu :dk2:
17: Jay :random:
17: Wess :random:
17: Chbig :pikachu2:
17: Nate :random:
17: Elite :peach:
17: Jag :diddy:
17: Joey :falcon:
17: Sane :marth:
25: Regin :random:

:samus2: :samus2: :samus2: :samus2: :samus2: :samus2: :samus2: :samus2: :samus2:

VIDEOS

Uploading and recording is an ongoing process, so make sure to check back for more later!

[collapse=Doubles]Winners Bracket

ESAM + Mekos VS Jag + Joey
ESAM + Mekos VS V1CE + stingers
ESAM + Mekos VS archer + Kadaj

Losers Bracket

V1CE + stingers VS H1N1 + Scotty O.B.
V1CE + stingers VS archer + Kadaj

Grand Finals

ESAM + Mekos VS archer + Kadaj[/collapse]

[collapse=Singles]Winners Bracket

Losers Bracket

archer VS Mekos
Mekos VS Kadaj
Mekos VS stingers

Grand Finals[/collapse]

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
Good **** Stingers! sad I missed this one but Family comes first
looks like you didn't need me for doubles at all :|
unless you wanted 2nd
cuz we totally coulda robbed and gotten 2nd
just sayin

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Good stuff everyone! Real fun tourney.
1: ESAM ($150.00) / / Yay we didn't lose a game in doubles. I feel our team is real good but their is always room for improvement. We got this! Dang man u got me this tourney. Yer too good!! I even remembered how to go super saiyan 2 but it wasn't enuff :(. Maybe I'll show u super Saiyan 3 next time ;). I got yer back in the top 5 thread tho. Yer Samus is legit!
2: Mekos ($75.00) - Yay!!
3: stingers ($25.00) - Good freakin set man! U **** me off the stage! goodness!
4: Kadaj / - Awesome set my friend!
5: archer / - .......I love u but that was dirty...Going Marth and just going for the infinite. U dirty son! Thanks for housing me Friday night and good job running the tourney. Also, thanks for uploading my matches man
5: Scotty O.B. / We didn't play but good placing!
7: Stockfield - U brought the Rob back! Good stuff!
7: V1CE - Ggs man. U almost had me on Frigrate!
9: H1N1 - good stuff
9: Killanator / - Uve gotten so much better since I last saw u. U need to abuse the gayness more tho. Alot more. Singles is about being gay that's why I try to stay away from it.
9: GQ = good seeing u again
9: 313 - good seeing u again
13: Gryph - good games my dude. U got unlucky against H1N1. Yull get him nextime
13: KoozyK - Lucas brutha!! Keep snaking my dude ;)
13: Uncle - Keep it up. Keep getting stronger

The rest are all the SC players I think. It was awesome meeting u guys. Train in dubs and come back and wreck in NC for me please!! ;)
13: Kudzu
17: Jay
17: Wess
17: Chbig
17: Nate
17: Elite - nice peach. Keep elevating u got this.
17: Jag
17: Joey
17: Sane
25: Regin

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Good **** Stingers! sad I missed this one but Family comes first
looks like you didn't need me for doubles at all :|
unless you wanted 2nd
cuz we totally coulda robbed and gotten 2nd
just sayin
me and steve should've gotten 2nd anyway.
it was such ****ing bs ugh.

anyway....I'll do shoutouts tomorrow. had a lot of fun here =]

ShadowAzure

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts!

ESAM - I have so much fun playing you, even if I do get wrecked. I'll bring the rocking horse to the next charlotte tourney xD
Mekos - Holy damn, Stingers AND Kadaj. Good run brohan!
stingers - GGs in dubs but damn that bair shieldpoke!
Kadaj - I had to run into you in losers =P GGs
archer - Thanks for hosting as always
Stockfield - We didn't even say hi.. but we said bye lmao.
V1CE - We play each other too much brohan lol xD
H1N1 - Great teaming with you as always, and those singles suggest you had an off day. Also, BOWSER RAVE!!!
GQ - Damn close set nearly beating me.
Nima - BOWSER RAVE!!!
Jay - You did pretty well for being new. You should definitely come to more events!
Greensboro (Jayson, Jaurice, Taylor, and Brian) - Lots of fun hanging out the night before the tourney

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Not this time, there was a shortage of Wiis with infinite replay. I think only the three finals were recorded. :p

That's too bad, because my sets with Stock and GQ were close and sexy.

I'm just gonna hax my own Wii/SD card. It'll solve the problem.

V1CE

Smash Champion
i want our doubles set vs craig and archer up as soon as possible

Best of 5 hypest set at the tourney.... too bad tripping and my mistake in the end cost us the win... we def had your *** and should have gotten 2nd...

top 3 in dubs at my last 3 tourneys yeaaaaaa mekos i am ur apprentice.... lololol TEACH ME YOUR WAYS OF THE SAMURAIIII

I think we should do a dubs pr... just saying like as in who is the best in dubs...

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
You can't really do a "who is best in dubz" pr because it is still dependent on partners and synergy BETWEEN the partners.

1: ESAM ($150.00) Yo, why are you so good?

2: Mekos ($75.00) MOTHA****IN SAMUS *****! GGs, I should've gone Samus against you in Winners, but I was too scared. I got you in GF though ;) GGs, you are still scary @_@

3: stingers ($25.00) Good **** beating CRAIGGGGGGGGGGGGGG in winners. I'm so happy that you finally won against him! Oh, and btw, you can grab release D-tilt or F-tilt Lucas. I wanted to tell you during the set, but I felt like it was ****ed up for Mekos. You got it next time~

4: Kadaj You lost to a Lucas with Marth xD Fun chilling with you, but you are STRAIGHT BOOTY SWEAT at this game.

5: archer Good job hosting. METAKNIGHT! Also, take Pikachu off my name, I used him in one ****ing match this tournament when it wasn't even necessary, Koozy just wanted it -_- I at least used ICs in 2 full sets to win. Thanks for housing, as always~

5: Scotty O.B. You were the only person to scare me off of samus this tournament. DAS GOOD SHEE~ I got you next time, though.

7: Stockfield I was so sad at the 3rd game of you vs arch. I wanted you to win so bad :( You are getting really good really fast, you got this next time, bro.

7: V1CE STEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVE!!! Good hanging with you, thanks for the booze, and we shall see each other soon. Enjoy the 191029 *****es until then.

9: H1N1 Yo, like, we barely even like, talked and stuff. Hehe. Nice reaction of punching me in the stomach when I was singing Baby xD

9: Killanator You got a lot better since the last time I played you O.o keep it up~

9: GQ Yo, your diddy is legit. Keep it up and don't let losses get to you.

9: 313 CRAZY OLD MAURICE, HMM?!?

13: KoozyK DIS ***** BE MY *****, *****! Fun chilling with you, as usual. Twitter sucks #whousesthat****ingsite

13: Uncle KING BOWSAH WILL SLOWLY MAKE HIS WAY TO THE TOP

17: Elite You need dat tournament experience, bro. You are REALLY good and I see A LOT of potential in you. The nerves will go away as you go to more tournaments, so you good. I'll play you next time for sure.

archer.

Smash Lord
So far I've recorded all of Mekos' doubles videos (4 sets total) since he's been really excited for them for a while. I'm uploading them now. Once those are done uploading I'll get to work on recording and uploading everything else I have.

Kudzu

Smash Rookie
Aside from missing doubles, I had a lot of fun at this. Whenever possible I'm going to attend more in the future, and align my head for what the metagame has become in the 2 years that I've been outta the loop.

Charlotte needs to have more of these. I gotta get some of my pals from SC to attend...but it's been tough since Criosphinx pretty much abandoned Brawl. I'll need to convince him otherwise.

Still not from SC, though! (even though I may as well be since that's the group I fell in with back in 08)

archer.

Smash Lord
All of the doubles matches I have are up, working on singles now.

Also, some bad news - every replay where ESAM plays Samus gets desynched somewhere along the line in Dolphin so I can't record from there but they play back just fine on my Wii apparently. When I can I'll have to get the replays to someone else who can record them.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I wouldn't want to give you a small chance in beating me in Bracket by going Samus, so we can leave it to a MM. You're going to WHOBO, right?

archer.

Smash Lord
Ok, I'm uploading the last of the singles sets that I can now, Mekos VS stingers. It's already linked but it'll be like an hour or so until it's actually done. I also just sent ESAM the replays of his Samus. No idea how long it'll take to get those up but at least they're getting up!

Regin

Smash Cadet
This was very fun even though I got owned, but thx for all of the tips on getting better..See you guys at future tournaments.

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
I'm going to snort the replays of esam's samus, so i can absorb and feel every bit of its power in my brain

Top Bottom