• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Coastal Bend Rising Results!

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano

1: PJ :toonlink: ($56.00)
2: Sync :olimar: ($16.00)
3: Illmatic :diddy: :falco: ($8.00)
4: Derk :gw: :pikachu:
5: Xyro :samus: :rob:
5: Zano :marth:
7: Shamrock :ness:
7: Sama :wolf: :lucario:
9: George Bush
9: J-Rawk
9: Bradley Ellis
9: PatrickWhite
13: Noel 3/5th Brown
13: Peoples Champion
13: Chocolate Thunder
13: Pizza Thug

[COLLAPSE="Bracket"]
[/COLLAPSE]

Thanks to everyone that came out to this, it was a lot of fun! Special thanks to houston for coming all the way out to our small little tourney to come meet the coastal bend, sorry like over half of our players didn't show up tho : (

Hoping to make the next one even better, gonna try to find a day where SA doesn't steal all the potential players coming.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I have never seen Illmatic John so hard in my life. It was disgusting. He's a boiled buffalo bich.

:phone:

Ojih~Sama

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ojih-sama
3DS FC
1907-9993-5995
yes rei......very disappointed

u nor kami~sama and the alice kids nor boshi and RS went

eff ur recital too, i wont go to that >=(

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
motha, what the motha?!?!

MOTHA MOTHA MOTHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
1: PJ - thanks for coming, congrats on winning.
2: Sync - thanks so much for coming down and helping out with the tourney. i had alot of fun playing your olimar. so gay that i killed myself game 2 lol. hope to get more mu exp from you next time.
3: Illmatic - gg's in both friendlies and tourney. your peach is really fun to play against and i hope i can get more exp from you next time too.
5: Xyro - i had alot of fun playing your samus, its awesome! thanks for coming.
5: Zano - good job setting up this tourney zano. good games as always, lets have a bigger turnout next time!
7: Shamrock - so good finally getting to play you shamrock. your ness is so good. just get rid of that wifi lag and you'll be set next time.
7: Sama - really glad you could make this tourney, it was good seeing you. i'll make sure the guys come to the next tourney for sure.
9: George Bush

9: J-Rawk
9: Bradley Ellis
9: PatrickWhite
13: Noel 3/5th Brown
13: Peoples Champion
13: Chocolate Thunder
13: Pizza Thug

9-13 = gg's

thanks again houston for coming, you guys basically made the tourney and hope to see you down here again. for sure next time coastal bend will have all of its players present, and rgv as well.

Sync.

Smash Champion
1: PJ- Good job winning the tournament bro! I'm glad you finally have a tourney win! I guess that makes us 3-2 in sets. I'll even it next time we play :) Bask in the glory while you can <3
3: Illmatic- GGs. I kinda stole the win but I kinda didn't lol. This happens every set, it's just it usually happens to me.
4: Derk- Good games dude! You're a really good player and definitely have a lot of room to improve! I hope you travel a lot more so you can go make some upsets! We definitely need to play again!
5: Xyro- Thank you SO much for driving us. Don't worry, I won't eff up another trip again I learned my lesson ya tartar sauce bich!!!!!!!!!!!!
5: Zano- Dude thank you SO much for hosting this tournament. The venue was really nice and so were you! I hope you start hosting a lot more (possibly starting a series!) and make your area more active :) If you ever need help with anything like that let me know! Also, good Marth keep up the good work!
7: Shamrock- Dude your Ness was sick! I hope I get to see more of you outside of Corpus!
7: Sama- Prescott we still need to finish our game 3 in AW ya foo
13: Noel 3/5th Brown- Good games! I liked your Link! Thanks for coming out :)

This tournament was fun! I hope I see you guys more in the future! Keep building this wonderful community!

FIRE NATION

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Shoutouts:

ggs to all
everyone will die at hobo 37

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
OP updated with bracket image!

shoutouts!

1: PJ - Good job winning! It was nice to see you again, but I didn't get to play you at all :(
2: Sync - I had a lot of fun playing you in friendlies, but I couldn't pull off a win during the tourney. I'll practice hard so I can change that next time, be ready!
3: Illmatic - I was wondering if you were gonna try that ddr machine, lol.
4: Derk - Thank you so much for coming, unlike the rest of the coastal bend being scared off by the fire nation. Thanks for bringing the tvs as well, got everything to run really smooth. I have no idea why I suck against gnw, my peach tho :troll:
5: Xyro - I think my first time fighting samus, went pretty badly. Thanks for bringing everyone to this tourney, I was really glad you all showed up.
5: Zano - Worst marth in texas.
7: Shamrock - Glad you could make it again, and thanks for bringing a wii, although you accidentally took Derk's tv cord that was plugged into your wii. This tourney was a bit harder than last time, houston goes hard, but we'll get em in the future!
7: Sama - Thanks for coming, haven't seen you since realmscon, and I got my revenge for then as well! Hope to see you a lot more too, you can be our secret agent against the fire nation

Top Bottom