• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.C. Brawl Monthly X Results! (MK Banned)

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Brawl Doubles (click here for the bracket)

1: Team Super Awesome Dynamite Platinum Brothers (Blue Yoshi + Big D) :gw: :dedede: / :wario: :dedede: ($40)
2: Capain L + Jason :pikachu2: / :rob:
3: Firefly + Kantrip :kirby2: / :diddy:
4: Irisz + Neebee :marth: / :marth:

Brawl Singles Pools

Pool 1
1. Firefly [4-0] (8-1)
2. Kantrip [3-1] (6-2)
3. Sinister [2-2] (4-5)
4. NeeBee [1-3] (3-6)
5. Evan [0-4] (1-8)

Pool 2
1. Captain L [4-0] (8-0)
2. Tony [3-1] (6-3)
3. Courier [2-2] (5-4)
4. Jason [1-3] (2-6)
5. Piss [0-4] (0-8)

Pool 3
1. Big D [3-0] (6-0)
2. Blue Yoshi [2-1] (4-4)
3. Irisz [1-2] (3-4)
4. DMT [0-3] (1-6)

Singles Bracket (click here for the bracket)

1: Big D :popo: :dedede: :snake: ($66)
2: Captain L :pikachu2: ($33)
3: Blue Yoshi :gw: ($11)
4: Firefly :yoshi2: :diddy:
5: Kantrip :diddy:
5: Sinister :wolf:
7: Courier :peach: :zelda:
7: Jason :rob:
9: DMT :marth:
9: NeeBee :marth:
9: Irisz :marth:
9: Tony :snake: :rob:
13: Piss :falco:
13: Evan :gw:

GGs. Sorry for being so salty...again. =/ Shoutouts to all the new players. Hope you guys are able to make it P7. ^.^

:005:

Kantrip

Kantplay
Thanks for putting me above Sinister. He didn't want to play it out, but I totally have that 5th spot. :)

I'm still salty looking at pools results and then looking at my seeding contrasted to Sinister's. :urg:

Shoutouts to Sinister for beating Jason when I didn't though.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
safajsfbshhgagegwe

Kantrip should not be above me

he's a cool guy though I guess I can just outplace him at Phoenix :awesome:

Anyways, sorta really mad I didn't make top 3, but the only games I dropped were to Jake & Landon (and Jason timing me the **** out Game 1.. assho). So I guess that's respectable. Feels good to have a lone :wolf: next to my name again.

shoutouts to Jason being a scrub
shoutouts to all the new scrubs, you guys were cool
shoutouts to sinister combos
shoutouts to -H- not showing up again
shoutouts to all my bracket matches, so hype
shoutouts to finally playing Landon, we need to do more friendlies man i love that Pika
shoutouts to melee
shoutouts to shoutouts
shoutouts to wolf

See you all at p7, y'all will be seeing a whole new Wolf.

| Big D |

Smash Master
JAKE OMG I HAVE SO MANY THINGS WRONG VERY ANGRY SURPRISED FACE >:O !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE DID DOUBLE DDD IN DUBS AND I USED SNAKE IN WFs IN SINGLES, YOU DON'T NEED TO CHANGE THAT LAST PART IF YOU DON'T WANT BUT I DEFINITELY WANT YOU TO ADD DDD.

ALSO ROB USED :jigglypuff: :falcon: :ganondorf: :zelda: :sheik: :dedede: :ness: :bowser:

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY YOU FORGOT OUR TEAM NAME.

Team Super Awesome Dynamite Platinum Brothers.

Change the bracket to fit that as well.

AND SEND ME YOUR REPLAYS

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Seeing that Bowser there reminds me of slapping Jason's ****, :bowser2: vs :falco:

oh god how free can you get

BOWSER BOMB KOED TWICE

oh and shoutouts to Piss

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
1: Big D :popo: :dedede: :snake:
Omg congrats on finally placing 1st! I can't believe how far you've come since our first event! I should be motivated and more smart like you :)
2: Captain L :pikachu2: ($33)
Landon I really enjoyed our pools match! It was a lot of fun and I definitely tried hard. Upload your interviews so we can all watch!
3: Blue Yoshi :gw: ($11)
Always great to see you, and a little, silly thanks for the practise with that matchup! I know I'll get it down! At least I don't hate the matchup anymore... I think!
4: Firefly :yoshi2: :diddy:
Why do I always have to play you? You and Big D are my biggest nightmares! Thanks so much for a fun event and see you in the next monthly in September!
5: Kantrip :diddy:
Hey buddy! You're amazing and your Diddy just confirms that I hate him more than Meta Knight! I'll need to work on this matchup as well!
5: Sinister :wolf:
As usual we haven't played each other. I kinda saw your game with Jason and super good job on taking him down!
7: Aleate :peach: :zelda:
You are probably the most emo Brawl player ever :( Just stick with doubles, imo.
7: Jason :rob:
Eugh why did you not even try in pools >_> You're better than 7th place...
9: DMT :marth:
Ahh one of the MANY new Marths we had. I really enjoyed our Wifi and offline games! Hope to see you at P7 AND future monthlies. Your Marth is GOOD!
9: NeeBee :marth:
Ah you're the only one to have eluded me! I saw ya but didn't get to play you. Next time!
9: Irisz :marth: :link2:
Jake you forgot Link! But yeah I can't believe how young you are and how you came here all the way from Chilliwack. Your Link is so creative and gave my Zelda a little trouble! Your Marth scared me too in bracket! See you next time buddy!
9: Tony :snake: :rob:
Ahhh you're so good! Snake just did me in as always. I'd love to play you again the future!
13: Piss :falco:
Your Falco scared me! If there's anything to work on, work on lasers! They give many people a tough time! See ya next time!
13: Evan :gw:
I really like your G&W! He's too broken! Keep at it and I'm sure our games will be a lot closer, hehe!

Final comments: Thanks everybody for liking my Peach! <3 I've been working hard with her for the past month (yes I've barely touched Zelda during this time!) to prepare her for P7 and hopefully I won't be so free once she gets a bit more tournament exposure (also to deal with tournament nerves)! Oh and poor Kantrip he had to deal with one of my super 0-110% combos in a friendly yesterday :p

:peach: :peach: :peach: :peach: :peach: :peach:

| Big D |

Smash Master
Edit: I imported some bag milk from Ontario and gave it away at the tourney, I didn't have any of course...

1: Big D :luigi2: Alright you had your moment now go back to third and get over yourself

2: Captain L :pikachu2: Congrats in the tourney, I hope you weren't by double DDD, we really wanted to do it all tourney, it wasn't that we didn't see you as a threat, believe me, we were scared. Glad you patched things up with Rob, we're all close. Our set was pretty casual it seemed, dunno if you didn't care or you just went bonkers. I was afraid of going through two sets of timeouts.

3: Blue Yoshi :gw: :falcon: :jigglypuff: :ganondorf: :ness: :zelda: :sheik: :bowser: :samus: :lucas: :fox: I'm really dissapointed in you. I didn't want to go double DDD but you threatened to throw doubles if we didn't. I didn't want to do the infinite but you said "Oh well they have to learn sometime" I hate how you always killed me and I had to carry us the whole way through. I hate going rainbow but you always insist, seriously, nobody likes rainbow. Get over yourself.

4: Firefly :yoshi2: :diddy: I know you're feeling down about the tourney but you shouldn't, just keep your head up and move on. You were THE player I did not want to face, at this point you know my :popo: the best. If you want my thoughts, you just have to shake off the rust or go full Diddy for P7. Play who you feel and don't feel obligated to a certain character.

5: Kantrip :diddy: Congrats on 5th. I watched your set intently with Jason. I was rooting for you and you've definitely proven yourself to be a threat. You're very smooth with those nanas. I can't possibly win with Diddy if my foe knows the mu, he is a very difficult character to excel with.

5: Sinister :wolf: Look at this guy forgetting his wallet and stealing my batteries. You set with Jason was nice I GUESS. That west coast DI. Happy to see you din't get bracket ***** again for the 99th time. That Wolf looking mighty fine, no SDs obvs.

7: Aleate :peach: :zelda: I didn't get to play you much, busy with tourney matches. It seems to me that you're having fun again which just warms my heart. I heard you tried to time out Jason, you embarrassed ;)

7: Jason :rob: Alright this is going to be a long one. First I'd like to talk about pools and your first match. Now I my self have been bracket ***** and it sucks. Luckily it didn't affect the overall results a lot. Now I'd like to apologize. I was wanting Trevor to win, but not because of what happened, I wanted to face Trevor as I felt I knew that MU better. Similar as to how Landon was routing for you. I never should have used the 4Trev tag, it was disrespectful and I apologize. There shouldn't be any drama in BC, we're all a family, save that for Kevin. Our set was the scariest set of the tourney by far. Keep pushing and you're going to turn heads at P7.

9: DMT :marth: Welcome to BC :) I hope you enjoyed yourself. You got to start somewhere. You were going in at times vs my Luigi. I enjoyed our conversation and yeah I do stutter A LOT, but ya. Keep coming. Just space those fairs and mix it up.

9: NeeBee :marth: We didn't talk much but I enjoyed our friendlies. We dominated team short as team tall. You're a talented player and caught me by surprise. The characters i used against you were by best characters next to ICs so don't think they were jokes at all. The double DDD thing we did to everyone it wasn't an insult honest. Keep coming back and I'm sure your placings will improve.

9: Irisz :marth: You have a lot of talent, I'm surprised the results say Marth, your Falco was beasting, I'd reccommend putting more time into him. You have a legitimate chance at this tourney I was really impressed with you. Just laser camp more and you're set. I was surprised to see you bdacus, caught me off gurard. You took my Wario to last stock which is really impressive. Keep coming because you got potential.

9: Tony :snake: :rob: We didn't talk at all, Rob says you used to be #1 BC, so shake off the rust and come back.

13: Piss :falco: I'd like apologize to you as well. You can take it as a sign as respect or an insult, I'd personally hope you take it as a sign of respect. It broke my heart to hear "you play to win that's kind of cool". I know that first game was bad but I'd like you to consider this. FD is ICs best stage, and ICs are Falco's 2nd worst MU. It was heavily stacked in my favour. I try my absolute hardest in tourney but I don't want you to get discouraged. Keep practicing and please come back, my conscience cannot rest unless you do.

13: Evan :gw: I enjoyed our friendlies. My advice to all people new to the competitive seen
is to meet everybody and not be totally concerned with placings. It's more of a social event than anything. I hope you keep coming, and remember the stuff you've learned.

LAST: Deap

Some of us were leaving the venue and walking towards the sky train and Deap followed. He was about to take his shortcut and urged we followed. I said " Our route is faster, race ya". Deap accepted the challenge and started jogging away, of course we did to, then we walked. We passed a building when we looked over, we could see Deap on the other street beside us full on sprinting:dedede:. We matched him of course and did a half run, then we took the scenic route and walked. When we got there, we met an impatient Deap wondering what took so long.

Roller

Smash Legend
Good stuff Big D! I see you've gotten over that pika problem. ;)

Nice Job as well, L. The mu is tough as balls. I'll try to help you out more with it as best I can as well.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
OK REAL SHOUTOUTS

1: Big D :popo: :dedede: :snake: - BATTERY THIEF. THIS GUY RIGHT HERE MAN, THIS ****ING GUY. Hoards my wallet and proceeds to pilfer my very own fresh from the pack batteries, straight from my wii mote. Good **** though, I was waiting for the day you'd seal up that first spot. Lucky for you we didn't meet in bracket, but your characters (Top 4) are all so good and so fun to play. Our games are always hype. Anyways I better wrap this up, so take this win with pride and get over yourself. Stay free big guy.

2: Captain L :pikachu2: - FUUUUUU. I'm still salty over game 2, but it is what it is. We need to play more, for some reason we just never do friendlies ever which is a shame because I so desperately need the Pika MU, & you're one of my favorite people to play. BigFREE stole your thunder this time, but don't be too rattled. That is one cute rat you've got.

3: Blue Yoshi :gw: - The best guy ever. Whether it's trolling with GaW or breaking Melee with Ness, shenanigans ensue when you're involved. Good stuff on getting third, I hope to bring the beast out in you that I hear ever so much about, sometime.

4: Firefly :yoshi2: :diddy: - You're alright, I suppose :awesome:. No but really, your Diddy is on it's way to becoming a real force. I'm hard to impress and I give credit where it's due. I choked hella and you straight up ***** me, but I had fun. Love our matches, I'll get you next time. Oh and thanks for all the sound advice in bracket, whether or not you knew you were talking to me ;). It really made a few deciding factors in my overall results.

5: Kantrip :diddy: - Stay mad. Hahaha I love this dumb little rivalry we have going on, we'll have to money match sometime.
even though we know who is clearly superior

5: Sinister :wolf: :wolf: - You need to start beasting dawg. 5th? That's weak ****.

7: Aleate :peach: :zelda: - Kevin, Kevin, Kevin. We certainly need to play more, I hear your Peach is getting pretty solid. Just let me know whenever you'd like to get Bair'd :smirk:

7: Jason :rob: - LOOLLLLL. Man, our set was so ****ing hype. Emphasis on the ****. You had me legit scared towards the end of Game 3 with that comeback, I definitely pulled that win out of my ***. Wolf's got my back though, what can I say. On a serious note, I learned so much about the MU from our games, thanks for being a decent player. 7th is a little ehh, but good stuff broski. Oh and **** your timeouts, LOL.

9: DMT :marth: - Come out more, yo! You and your friends are all cool guys, and i'm sure you'll get a whole lot better. You just need to get out here more. Remember your spacing and proper DI.

9: NeeBee :marth: - Finally got to meet you. Props for the Marth, definitely was unexpected. You did good for your first tourney, you should come out more so we can do Marth dittos and stuff.

9: Irisz :marth: - This guy right here has mad potential. Left me pretty impressed after our games, a lot more than I expected from one of the new guys. You defs have the right stuff, just play BC some more and get that experience. Hope to see you at more events.

9: Tony :snake: :rob: - Didn't play you but I heard you used to be some hot ****. Good stuff, we should play Melee sometime.

13: Piss :falco: - PISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Hahahaha, good stuff exposing our Pika. That was way too hype. Come out more often.

13: Evan :gw: - Only played you in Pools but you were cool, watch your rolls and make sure you show up more holmes!

Extra stuff
I forgot what I wanted to say here, but yeah fun tourney and stuff. Loved meeting all the new guys, hope to see you all at future events. This Wolf is going back to the lab for the next few weeks, p7 will be here faster than we think. Stay free, BC.

Crisis

Smash Ace
Shout outs!
1: Big D : Good job on the win! Broke that 3rd place streak. Knew it was coming though. Your most likely counter would've been Jake, but he's maining Kirby Kong, Too bad we didn't play. I would've tried to time you out with snake :bee:
2: Captain L : Pikachuuu!~ You need a oli/ic counter ^.^ Too bad we didn't play
3: Blue Yoshi : Yoshi Kong! :D Too bad we didn't play
4: Firefly : Needs more Kirby Kong~ and stop overdosing on salt. Too bad we didn't play. Update that pr though
5: Kantrip: Diddy Kong! you have the potential :D.Too bad we didn't play
5: Sinister: yo! beating that rob with wolf. two gewd Too bad we didn't play
7: Courier : nice placing with zeldaa and friends Too bad we didn't play
7: Jason: timing ppl out smh.
9: DMT: Too bad we didn't play. go to p6 :D
9: NeeBee: Too bad we didn't play. we'll wreck teams though ^^ dub marth is our secret weapon!
9: Irisz: Too bad we didn't play. see you at p6?
9: Tony : Too bad we didn't play. p6 yaaaa
13: Piss: Pisssss, Too bad we didn't play :D
13: Evan: Too bad we didn't play :DDD :smash:
14: Mario Circuit: Stay illegal *****
15: Crisis: Nice placing :smash::smash:
15: Deap: Nice placing :smash::smash:
15: -H-: pretty gud placing :smash::smash::smash::smash:

Top Bottom