• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey West and Central PA players! Ruleset Opinion!

M@v

Subarashii!
I was going to make this a poll, but I can't see the poll option anywhere =(

This is geared mainly towards players who have been to my tournaments in Pittsburgh, plan to come to them, or live in the general region. (MD/VA your included in this since you've been frequent entrants to my events).

I want your opinion on rulesets. Of the following, which is the rulest most ideal to you?

Ruleset 1: Unity

Ruleset 2: Mk banned, with APEX style stagelist/striking

Ruleset 3: Mk legal, with Japanese style stagelist

Ruleset 4: Mk legal, with APEX style stagelist.

Why am I doing this? I want to get ruleset opinions of my region

P.S. If I can get a poll working I'll change this to poll format :)

D

Deleted member

the japanese set is the most competitive IMO. that said, brawl players don't necessarily like competitive from my experience and it may not be fitting for your audience.

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
Three does seem to be the most logical option, but i'd say maybe a couple more cp's than the japanese ruleset, maybe 3 neutrals, 5-6 cp's? It just seems that stages like delfino and halberd shouldn't be getting the boot, they're not the worst stages in the world (castle siege is bull**** though, real talk), keeping one of them wouldn't be exactly deadly. Also, it seems a smidgen off to me that we'd ban 85% of the game's stages. It just seems weird. :/

Top Bottom