• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NerdTron-Final Bout! Smash/SG/KOF13/GG:A/SCV/New Capcom/Old Capcom (MK Legal)

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
NerdTron Presents:

MELEE and BRAWL

This is in Omaha, Saturday, April 28th.
This is at theCarlisle Hotel:
10909 M Street, Omaha, NE 68137

Melee Singles $10
Brawl Singles $5.

If there is enough interest, there will be doubles ~10 dollars per team, maybe less for brawl.

This is NerdTron's now official brand for its fighting game tournaments
The FINAL BOUT will be held at NerdTron's Convention hotel for Nerd-Kon (www.nerd-kon.com June 8th-10th) The Carlisle Hotel.

*Casuals and Coming just to hang are FREE*

It will be held on April 28th 2012 and registration for the tournaments will start promptly @ (5:00pm) that day. However casuals, hanging out, and meet and greet portion along with registration will start at noon (12:00pm). The event will go until the final tournament is completed.

=======================================

For those entering the Tournaments

There will be a $10 venue fee. Then Its only $10 per Tournament to enter which goes directly to the pot the 2 exceptions to the that will be Skullgirls and King of fighters XIII which can be entered for $5 unless registrants request the pot is increased to $10.

=======================================
Times of the tournaments.
3PM
Smash Brothers Brawl
Soul Calibur V

5pm
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
King of fighters

7pm
Smash Brothers Melee
Street fighter X Tekken

9pm
SSF4:Arcade Edition 2012
Skull girls

GET HYPE AND CRUSH YOUR FOES ACCORDINGLY

These Times are ROCK SOLID. I've made a lot of accomodations for people schedules from all the emails i've been receiving so heres the solution.(or atleast the best one i could come up with) So lets make it happen! LETS GO

http://www.facebook.com/events/274937952591603/

Melee Rules

Brawl Rules

Top Bottom