• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[BiN] Brawl in Neuss Result

KazeKun

Smash Apprentice
Result-Thread & Cash Prizes

Pools:

Pool 1

Placing:
1) Mr.R
2) Akuma47
3) Crow
4) Jebu
5) Ravenlord
6) Nyan~
7) C3CIL

Pool 2

Placing:
1) quiKsilver
2) Light
3) Zorc
4) GoldenIke
5) Oromis
6) Justice
7) Splor

Pool 3

Placing:
1) iStudying
2) Yoh
3) Kunai KazeKun
4) Caranthire
5) Nequ
6) ipi
7) OlafKING

Pool 4

Placing:
1) Tasty
2) (S!C)
3) Chiiiii
4) Clade
5) ZaloG
6) LinkinHand
7) Xawas

Pool 5

Placing:
1) BluB
2) AscWolf
3) No.7
4) NeK
5) rko
6) Daora
[/spoiler]

Pool 6

Placing:
1) Purple~H
2) Desti
3) Gardex
4) Bleak
5) Griever
6) stiv
7) Nexi

Pool 7

Placing:
1) Staco
2) Yikarur
3) Chair
4) Bloody
5) Shadow TL
6) Bl4ck0uT
7) Lance

Pool 8

Placing:
1) cyve
2) Eddy
3) otek
4) Fox
5) Wusi
6) MewMewZone
7) Frequencer

Single Bracket

Placing & Cash Prize:
1: Mr.R (148,00 €)
2: cyve (82,50 €)
3: quiKsilver (49,50 €)
4: PuRple~H (33 €)
5: Tasty (8,25 €)
5: iStudying (8,25 €)
7: Chiiiiii
7: BluB
9: Akuma47
9: Yoh
9: Staco
9: Desti
13: Eddy
13: Gardex
13: No.7
13: (S!C)
17: AscWolf
17: Jebu
17: Clade
17: Light
17: Crow
17: Zorc
17: Bleak
17: GoldenIke
25: Fox
25: Kunai KazeKun
25: otek
25: Caranthire
25: Bloody
25: NeK
25: Chair
25: Yikarur

-----------------------------------

Team Bracket:

Placing & Cash Prize:
1: Mr.R + iStudying (125,00 €)
2: Ak47 + cyve (62,50 €)
3: Eddy + TaY (37,50 €)
4: quiKsilver + Desti (25,00 €)
5: Chiii + (S!C)
5: No.7 + Light
7: Chair + Bloody
7: Yikarur + Lyra
9: Kunai KazeKun + Zorc
9: NeK + Clade
9: Bleak + Staco
9: Purple~H + Yoh
13: ZaloG + Daora
13: Nyan + Xawas
13: Oromis + Gardex
13: Griever + GoldenIke
17: Ravenlord + BluB
17: Frequencer + Nequ
17: LinkinHand + Crow
17: Lance + Splor
17: rko + stiv
17: C3CIL + ipi
17: Carathine + Justice
17: Jebu + Shadow TL
25: AscWolf + otek

Chiko_

Smash Apprentice
1: Mr.R: Whyyyyy is your MK so good? Made me feel rubbish in the ditto. I'm very glad Cyve beat yours too though, made me feel much better about my own. I guess we kind of forgot to play again later though... again.
2: cyve: You're really impressive. I'll just leave it at that.
3: quiKsilver: Crushed my dreams of money in doubles. NEXT. </3
4: PuRple~H: Oh Fabi, oh my.. demigod! Too bad you lost to Cyve though.. WITH MY TAG. I don't know where to begin to describe what a great guy you are though. I really want to see you more often, one of my favorite people I've met in the community for sure. Insane player as well.
5: Tasty: Didn't really talk, but I picked up ZSS after the last MSN because of you. Glad to have played you in pools, made me realize how clueless I am in certain matchups.
5: iStudying: Yeah, we definitely didn't talk or play. I would like to change that the next time we're at the same tournament.
7: Chiiiiii: Free
7: BluB: Still on a good run vs you in doubles. That's all.
9: Akuma47: lol the UFO joke. I was glad to avoid you in brackets for a sec, but then I got to experience Cyve's Pit first hand and kinda wish you beat him after all.
9: Yoh: Apparently you're really mad. And I find that really funny. You look just like Gootecks.
9: Staco: Mad tall, mad drunk, mad fun. Next time, all right? 140%. You feel me?
9: Desti: I'm glad you came and I'm glad Crysis stayed at home. We only played in doubles though, and that made me a little sad. You're a really nice guy.
13: Eddy: Yes, the era of Eddy the Ninja is now a thing of the past. You're also a really cool guy, and I'm glad we finally got to meet, you know, officially.
13: Gardex: WOW THANKS FOR LEAVING ME ON THE TRAIN STATION IN KÖLN BY MYSELF WITHOUT MY WALLET MAN
13: (S!C): MY FAVORITE GERMAN/SMASHER/TEAMMATE/FRIEND/BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND/etc. Like, I'm sorry guys, but Siggi is just a tough act to follow. I love you, man. Probably wouldn't have come this time if I knew you weren't coming. We were stupid for forfeiting first round in doubles though, because we obviously weren't playing. Nope, that didn't happen.
17: AscWolf: I have no idea why you're going around saying you shouldn't have lost to me. I had no prior Wolf experience and just had to figure out how to beat you during our set. If anything, my SD on Delfino made it closer than it should have been.
17: Jebu: I'm happy you came out and hope you had a good time hanging out with us. I'm sorry for disappearing on Sunday, completely forgot about our friendlies. But yeah, hope you guys unban MK soon.
17: Clade: So we had to play in both pools and bracket. Controller malfunctioned in pools, but solid Falco. Kind of reminds me of Hudet's.
17: Light: Your Norwegian was impressive.
25: Kunai KazeKun: Man, thanks SO much for picking us up, housing us, the tournament, and getting us back to the train station. You're a really really really nice guy, and your TL taught me a thing or two I didn't know. Thanks for everything.
25: Bloody: Nice to meet you again. Not sure if you remember, but you were also in my pool at Bushido Brawl Impact and I can tell you've gotten a lot better since then.
25: Chair: Really good set in doubles, Siggi and I wanted to beat you real bad since you eliminated us the last time. Goal was acheived. Nice to see you.
Oromis: Drowned in pools. ;/ Don't worry bro, at least you know what to expect the next time. I'll make sure you're prepared.
Ravenlord: That set against Jebu was really stupid. But you're absolutely one of the nicest guys I met in Germany, I hope our conversation about the price differences between Norway and Germany didn't make you scared to visit us sometime lol. Also, I'll remember to let CrimsonChild know that you're the best Lucas the next time I see him.
My fan: I just realized I never caught your smash tag. But I'm your fan as well, don't forget about me! Thanks for the whisky, you're a funny dude.
ZaloG: I'm sorry we didn't get to play those friendlies. I was looking for you after being eliminated from singles, but I guess you left early. :/ Good Snake, glad to have played you offline as well. Our pool was really hard, you probably would have made it to brackets in any other pool.
LinkinHand: Nice Gaw, not at all like Gardex'. Had to play the mu a bit different since you didn't try to rush me down, but learnt a few new tricks (shoutouts to Siggi for reminding me about that edgeguard).
Semifer: Wow, your Norwegian is the best. You're funny.
OlafKING: Top five next tournament.

I'm really sorry if I forgot anyone. Althrough this was my worst travelling experience ever, it was also the most fun I've had at a tournament ever. I really like the German smash community, and hope to come back again soon.

Gardex

Smash Lord
NNID
Gardex
3DS FC
2707-1617-4394
Wow, would you rather have a random bum steal your wallet than me keeping it until you got to us?

Shoutouts tomorrow.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
1: Mr.R: good shiz mah dude, you're gettin bettah
2: cyve: UFUK, you were pretty **** man although I did expect some more pit haha, was fun finally meet you and grats on being 1 of the 2 people that took a game off of my marth on saturday muahaha ! pokemon stadium sucks!
3: quiKsilver: dude you're zss is amazing, it felt like I got a bit lucky with the gimps in our tourney set, I know you can do alot better but you need to stop raging during matches LMAO. I do think you're a smarter player than salem, but he however is more technical/gimmicky and maybe even better at recovering.
4: PuRple~H: holy ****, where did this amazing snake come from ? I mean I knew you had a good sheik in the past but dayum you have scary potential.
5: Tasty: TAAAAAAAY, you gotta start placing top 3 man, you're technical as *** although the big difference between you and quik is that hes better at recovering.
5: iStudying: freeeeeeeeeee, thanks for carrying me in team gf's though xD
7: Chiiiiii: I am so sorry we never got to play those matches, like soooo many people were asking for friendlies and the one time I did have time we couldn't find a TV, I feel so bad though you asked me like 3 times xD oh well was nice seeing you again, bring afro with you next time
7: BluB: Awesome falco, thanks for the friendlies was alot of fun
9: Akuma47: stop trolling me so much andy
9: Staco: OH LOOK AT ME IM STACO, I DONT CARE ABOUT BRAWL IM INACTIVE
9: Desti: Thanks for the friendlies, got some good luigi/kirby exp out of it ( if I ever need it haha ) bring your brother as well next time though!
13: Eddy: good **** in crews, was hoping i'd 3 stock you but I didn't even get close hahaha
13: Gardex: YO DAWG WE'VE NEVER PLAYED SUP WITH THAT?
13: No.7: >>777<< best tag ever, you ***** me in crews ._.
13: (S!C): I know you can get really good you're a generally smart player and you have the potential but remember practice makes perfect, feel free to ask me for wifi anytime!
17: Jebu: was nice seeing you finally, too bad we couldn't play any friendlies :(
17: Light: OHHH **** ALTER, defintely one of the coolest guys there haha AND THANKS FOR THE 50 CENTS!
17: Crow: friendlies were fun, your olimar was pretty good
17: Bleak: *** LOL, HON IS BETTER
25: Kunai KazeKun : thanks alot for hosting, tourney was a big succes!
25: Bloody: PAPERCHASE FTW
25: NeK: Good games in crews and tourney r1 !
25: Chair: LOLOLOL you so free
25: Yikarur : nice seeing you again, wtf how did you end up 25th xD

Ravenlord: you're really one of the nicest people i've met, enjoyed our set in pools :p you should have made it out though o.o

Justice: you're a cool dude was nice meeting you and good **** in crews, sorry i failed ya haha

@german crowd: you guys should cheer like that every tourney, I actually had a feelling where I really wanted to win which I haven't gotten for a while now in europe! so yeah cheer against me or for me, but make it hype haha

Gardex

Smash Lord
NNID
Gardex
3DS FC
2707-1617-4394
(S!C) - 'twas nice meeting you again. Had some fun fun doubles friendlies and stuff. Really cool guy. Good **** beating Chiii(Wish I could say the same about me). We didn't actually play 1v1 against eachother though, next time!
Chiiii - *** u
Desti - How can you lose against me? I'm bad. Cool guy, though.
Eddy - And so we finally talked. No longer Eddy the Ninja. You were a pretty fun guy. We should've played more.
Gardex - Wow@losing to chii
Griever - Help, your almost-reverse-3-stock scared meeee. Really good DDD. Best I've played.
istudying - Really fun meeting and playing you again. Soo many friendlies. You had a cool hat. And stop beating my G&W with not-Diddy.
Jebu - Wow Jebu, Finland representttttt!!!!! Gewd games bro. 'twas really fun meeting you. Bring Schwa and Vurk next time, so I can smack you all.
Kunai KazeKun - Thank you so much for holding this tournament, housing us, helping us get to Neuss, and helping us get back to Köln. Man that coin-slot was seriously trolling us. You were also a kewl guy.(How many times have I said this now?)
Light - lol9hammer. You didn't die from it though :( And I 2-stocked you. No johns B))))))))))))))) Btw, really nice work hyping up GFs, rofl. I was laughing the whole time. Oooooooh **** ALDER
LinkinHand - Help we played G&W dittos for like 2 hours or something. I didn't know I had the stamina to do such a thing, but it turned out to be pretty fun. Even learned something new (Bucket > uair, wtf). GGs. Get out of pools next time. G&W represent!!
Mr.R - OK, seriously. Next time we meet, we're playing. No buts. I don't care if you're playing game 5 against Ally in a 50€ MM, you put that guy on hold. I'm more important. Also I gotta teach you that you don't just go around in Europe and beat everyone; someone will end your streak. I have a positive record against you(dubz) because of a 9 hammer AND I WILL NEVER STOP REMINDING YOU ABOUT IT!
But really, good **** in the tourney. Me and Afro will smack you and Dennis next time.
Nexi - LOL I'M WATCHING YOUR DIRECTION INPUT AFTER DTHROWING YOU B)))))
OlafKING - Wow get better scrub
Oromis - Wow get better scrub
otek - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nk2wViKSh_M
Purple~H - Good **** beating Gardex. I heard he beat Desti :troll: But really, you were one of the most fun guys there(and there were many of them). Good **** getting 4th place. We didn't play anything outside of our pool set, soooo... i call dibs on friendlies. I'll smack you with CF. I hope you enjoyed the muscular, half-naked men with a baby-crotch racing against a mech. Hope to meet you again some time.
Ravenlord - So unlucky in pools, rofl. That has to be the worst way to not make it to brackets, ever. But still, funfun meeting you. Maybe we'll meet again at Smasher's Reunion? Maybe BiB? I dunno.
rko - Oh god. Biggest surprise of the tournament for me. I barely knew who you were before BiN, but now you're like one of the coolest smashers I know of. We played so many games. Doubles too! 'twas really fun being with you and playing against/with you. I hope you enjoyed getting the **** from my lvl 1 Ganondorf, Jostein :@
Shadow TL - Shadow mah boi. As tall as always. Meeting you again was funfunfun. Did we actually play more than one not-duelist match? I don't think so, which kinda sucks, but Duelist was still fun. And I'm better than you and PFL and Hudet at it holy ****! Only Gagga can defeat the amazing Gardex in Duelist, and don't you ever forget :@

Also, Grand Finals matches of the tournament are up
http://www.youtube.com/user/mySMASHChannel

Jebu-95

Smash Journeyman
Best tournament experience ever ! It was interesting to meet all the people behind the names of those who I have talked to, seen videos of or only heard of before.
This tournament was really eye-opening to me gameplay wise as well. I realized that I am even more free than what I had thought. I'll make sure to be better next time and attempt to place higher. I also conceived more clearly than ever how stupid the MK ban is.
I also hope that other Finns will come OoC next time.

(S!C) - Thanks for the friendlies. Your Wario was really good and you even gave me some useful tips regarding the chaingrab. It was nice to meet you.
Akuma64 - Good friendlies on Friday. Our pools set was kinda funny xD I completely understand your decision to take DDD and infinite. It's called play to win. I wanted to beat you in the ditto but you grabbed me first :(
Bl3ckout - GGs. Your Rob seemed pretty solid considering that it was your first tournament.
Bloody - Thanks for the money match. It was really close but at the end the better player won (you). DK vs Wario is one of my favourite MUs.
BluB - Good games on Saturday night. Your Falco was really good :o I would have wanted to play more but I guess Oromis wanted to play Falco dittos with you.
C3CIL - GGs in pools.
Caranthire - GGs and thanks for the MM. Pikachu ftw !
Chair - You were one of the people who I was looking forward to meet the most. It was nice to finally meet you. We had good conversations and you had some interesting insights on different things. Too bad we never got to play.
Chiiii - Yes I had a really fun time hanging out with you guys. It was nice to meet you as well. Good job on your great placing. Speaking Swedish with you while you were speaking Norwegian was awesome.
Crow - Good games. It was interesting to play against Olimar and you gave me some well needed MU experience. I still don't understand how I won with MK in a MM when I lost with Wario. I'm looking forward to meet you sometime in the future !
cyve - Dayum you're really good. Your Pit bodied me in our MM. Your Diddy was really good too. I thought I would do better due to MU experience from Schwa, but no. Congratulations on second place and winning a game in GFs.
Desti - Good friendlies and thanks for giving some tips. You always win in dittos xD
Eddy - oh man, you really did humiliate me with dat MK =/ Good games though, I'll be more prepared next time and I hope that I can give you more of a challenge. Was nice to meet you.
Gardex - Cool guy and good GW player. GGs. Congratulations on placing 13th. Repping Scandinavia alongside Chiii ! "Finland is the biggest scrub country in Europe after France and Sweden" :awesome:
GoldenIke - Your Rob is legit ! Good stuff by winning Yikarur in bracket.
Griever - GGs in teams. Nice DDD.
ipi - Good games. DK dittos are always so funny.
istudying - It was great to meet you. We played lots of good games and I was impressed by your variety of characters.
Jebu - ok.
Kunai KazeKun - Thanks a lot for the tournament ! Like I already said, great experience! I'm already looking forward to BiN2.
MEWMEWZONE aka Lyra - Hey, it was nice to meet you. Good games. "nice read"
Mr.R - Your MK is godlike compared to what I'm used to. Our pools match got me more motivated to practice more. Especially the MK MU. It was nice to meet you as well.
NeK - Your DK is really good. DK dittos are always funny xD GGs.
Nyan - GG in pools. Pikachu is gay tho.
OlafKING - Hey, good that you came as well. Hope you had fun.
Oromis - you are a really chill person and awesome to hang out with. Too bad you didn't make it to bracket. That pool was super stacked ! Your Falco is still good and we had some nice Money matches. I'm looking forward to see you again sometime.
Purple~H - Good stuff placing 4th. It was cool to get to know you more and conversations at 3-4 am are always ... interesting.
Ravenlord - I've heard alot about your Lucas and I knew that you were good, but you really did surprise me in our pools set. I mean, you pretty much had that match but then something happened and I got the grab. I was scared in A 4+ MU. And I am not joking. I still consider you to be a better player. You seemed like a really cool person as well and it was nice to meet you.
rko - You have a really solid Mario and even your Fox seemed to be good considering that you just picked him up. It was good to meet you and I'm really looking forward to meet you again sometime. Definitely one of the most awesome smashers that I have ever met.
Shadow TL - Thanks for teaming with me. You did sometimes stock tank and carry me around even though I played as DK. Good games and thanks for watching my bracket matches with rko. It was great to meet you !
Tay - Good games in bracket. Your ZSS is so good.
Xawas - You were the first person I met on friday ! We carried some TVs inside and stuff.
Yikarur - Hi Yika ! "this terrible language" (finnish) It's funny because it's true :cool:
Yoh - You kicked a chair that hit me from behind while you were raging after losing to Chiii or something lol. But other than that, your Ike is really impressive.

Could somebody copy these to the German Smashboard shoutouts thread?

Chiko_

Smash Apprentice
**** HOLY ****

rko & ShadowTl: Wow, I can't believe I forgot you guys. Especially ShadowTl, you were like one of the guys I talked with the most LOL! First, rko: I'd never heard of you before the tournament, and that's surprising because you're pretty good. You and Gardex wrecked me and Siggi in friendlies before doubles. I'm sorry we never went serious mode. That didn't really happen until we were sent to losers bracket. You're mad cool and your English is top-notch, see mad potential in you. Please continue to show up to tournaments, I would definitely want to see you again! :)
ShadowTl: Dude, when are you going to make it out of pools lol. I'm sure you'll get there though, just continue playing. We should Wifi more, because I will definitely be giving that another chance. And you should learn Norwegian, you're basically one of us anyway. :D Great to meet you again, pal.

Yoh - You kicked a chair that hit me from behind while you were raging after losing to Chiii or something lol. But other than that, your Ike is really impressive.
lmao

Mr-R

Smash Champion
You should have recorded the part where I was cheering for myself after I hit an upsmash !

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
A whole bunch of replays were not saved...
So if it wasnt saved it cant get upped... idk whats the case for wsf and wqf, but there is a high chance nobody recorded them :3
Then there also is the problem, if it wasnt played on Kunais Wii, he may never get the replay files at all, otherwise he would definitely upload them :S
Well, next time replay management should be better, but Kunai already said he will keep an eye on that for the next time, as MANY replays were lost due to set up problems :x

Mr-R

Smash Champion
I am 100% sure i saved my matches vs quik, dunno bout the others though xD

:phone:

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Blub good job ****** your pool.

I wish your sets were saved good stuff. I am surprised you did not do better in bracket though

AscWolf

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AscWolf
@Chii
I was too greedy on the first match and I died on 50% so iwas REALLY mad ´cause of this.
So it´s nothing because of you, it´s beacause of myself.

I got a lead in the first match and THEN i got greedy and i lost the first match cause of @#*!?%.

Counterpick i ***** you you´re counterpick metaknight lolololololoolol

and Yoh was just for a short while mad cause of mk :p

Top Bottom