• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

4-21-12 K.U.B. - 5 Dollar Footdives

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Super Smash Bros Brawl. Doubles - 8 Teams

1: Sonic Blade (Trueblue + Ryo) - $48
2: Salty Squad (GDX + 2-D Jeff) - $24
3: Team Point (Jazz + kirbydabess) - $8
4: Team Salty Runbacks (Solid Neku + Sensei)
5: Dynamic Duo (PIE + skorp)
5: Next Level Queso (Vinyl + Payne)
7: The Ganjapeneurs (RK9 + Cap)
7: Slap Chop (Klambo + CRodd)

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - 18 Entrants

1: MLorenzo - $45
2: Flash Metroid - $22
3: Ari - $14
4: Punish - $9
5: Dark Sonic
5: WT Hawaiian Swag
7: ChinoFettish
7: Heavy Cura
9: Hitage
9: 4P Myndgamez
9: Sensei
9: RS HuggyBear
13: Kirbydabess
13: strikejunkie
13: WT Big Bad Wolf
13: 2-D Jeff
17: Solid Neku
17: Haka

Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition v2012

1: Flash Metroid $24
2: 4P Myndgamez $12
3: RS HuggyBear $4
4: Rafytoro
5: Solid Neku
5: GDX
7: JJ
7: Demitri

Street Fighter x Tekken Singles - 13 entrants

1: Punish - $39
2: Heavy Cura - $20
3: Flash Metroid - $6
4: VaDer
5: 4P Myndgamez
5: Rafytoro
7: Hitage
7: MLorenzo
9: Haka
9: Demitri
9: PJ Pajama Demon
9: Kirbydabess
13: RS HuggyBear

Super Smash Bros Brawl. Singles - 21 Entrants
1: Ryo - $47
2: GDX - $21
3: Mink - $16
4: True Blue - $11
5: Sensei - $5
5: 2-D Jeff - $5
7: Jazz
7: MLorenzo
9: RK9
9: Kirbydabess
9: Wizzrobe
9: Wumbo
13: Vinyl
13: Payne
13: KLambo
13: Retro Gamer
17: Power Stunnah
17: P.I.E
17: CRodd
17: Cap
21: skorp

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
per usual, thanks guys for coming out, I really appreciate it. Things went much more smoothly than last time, since everything this time was planned. I'll have to do some research into streaming, because it seems that my computer couldnt handle doing it all day. May have to buy a desktop specifically for it

Anyway, the next event is 5/19/2012, and it will have:

Brawl Doubles
UMVC3
Brawl Singles
Soul Calibur V
Street Fighter ARcade edition v2012

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=321287

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
shoutouts specifically to huggybear again for being the most helpful in running the tourney. This man deserves a medal :laugh:

also shoutouts to Ryo for those Winners/Grand finals sets. Those were really fun, and im sure they were epic to everyone else watching

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Mink is soo good/ meat ride

Beat some really good players at this. I cant wait to play you with falco.

Good stuff!

PR!?

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
1: Ryo :ike: - $47 - Yo man. It was awesome seeing you. Did you give Jeff my sticks? Good win.
2: GDX :diddy: - $21 - Bro. Our matches were mad close, i was on point. Too bad none of those were recorded... **** Frigate Orpheon.
3: Mink :zerosuitsamus: :popo: - $16 - This is the best youv'e ****in' done. Good stuff. **** sonic.
4: True Blue :sonic: - $11 - **** sonic. Also good sonic.
5: Sensei :mario2: - $5 - Yo. No offense, but i'm glad sonic beat you. Because i didn't wanna lose to mario.
5: 2-D Jeff :falco: - $5 - Good matches. I know you're pissed about it. But. It happens. And i hoenstly think thats the best i've ever played in tourney.
7: Jazz :fox: - Yo.
7: MLorenzo :falcon: - Damn dude. You're so ****in' good. It stressed me out so much to play you. God damn.
9: RK9 :toonlink: - Wow. You got far. New player? Welcome to the scene.
9: Kirbydabess :falco: - Sorry i went IC. You went falco.
9: Wizzrobe :marthL You're getting alot better bro. Keep it up.
9: Wumbo :kirby2: - dude. Your kirby is ****ing obnoxious. Which means its good.
13: Vinyl :kirby2: you didn't get dead last, like you said.
13: Payne :mario2: - Yo. :brinstar: :ganondorf: utilt. 1$
13: KLambo - new player?
13: Retro Gamer - new player?
17: Power Stunnah - cool name. new player?
17: P.I.E - Wtf are you doing down here man. I know you can do better than this.
17: CRodd - new player?
17: Cap - new player?
21: skorp - The only 21st place person. Damn man.

Shoutouts to Gville for sleepin' on my floor and sponsoring me.

Shoutouts to Jeff for supporting me.

Shoutouts to myself for not being too stressed out during those ****in' matches.

Shoutouts to GDX for having a good ****in' set with me.

Frigate.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
The sig is too powerful.

And I miss you mampam D:

I realized it was you on my AIM the other month and when i did you were gone :(

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Haha, good luck with that Mampam, and grats to the top 3

Mampam

Smash Ace
He saying you're all free and he would've easily bodied all of you.
LOOOOOOL i didnt get to see mah boi Ryo.....

thats the bull**** lol

ive seen the rest of you since the year started, but not my old crew other than jelly

Ryo_Guikido

Smash Ace
1: Ryo - $47 - Yo man your Ike....it's rusty but keep it up you will get it back!!!
2: GDX - $21 - Damn man seeing you again and playing you....is so godlike on that mk tier lol. I loved the matches!
3: Mink - $16 - Thanks for housing us I mean it. And I'm glad you made it as far as you did. So keep up the good work.
4: True Blue - $11 - My homie. Doing work like he's employed Keep that super Sonic Swag.
5: Sensei - $5 - Hey man that mario is beast as beauty so keep that ish up.
5: 2-D Jeff - $5 - You and our matches are by far the funniest on terms of actually having fun while joking around. Keep at that falco status. And use IC's sometime it makes me happy.
7: Jazz - Bro I love your fox and your also a cool dude. I hope to see you again.
7: MLorenzo - YES!!!!! My boy I'm missing you already.
9: RK9 - I can't remember you....sorry. But good job regardless!!!!
9: Kirbydabess - KDB? More like YDB!!! Because You DA BEST
9: Wizzrobe :marthL This is my boy right here learning extremely fast. Keep it up.
9: Wumbo - hmmm....if mink says you good...YOU GOOD!!!!
13: Vinyl Keep up the good work.
13: Payne - you got up tilted lol by ganon!!!!
13: KLambo - remember man you have to mix up your approaches and know when to attack and defend and play like your a marth bro!!!
13: Retro Gamer - I like your name.
17: Power Stunnah - Gangsta name
17: P.I.E - your ness is great man you better keep that up.
17: CRodd - yo the gainesville luigi doing his thing you will get better.
17: Caps - lock
21: skorp - by the time the next tourney comes around you will do better I stand by that.

Any guys I'm glad to be back and seeing all of your lovely faces and having fantastic games with all. Till we meet again!

True Blue

Smash Lord
Haha, good luck with that Mampam, and grats to the top 3
I see how it is. No congrats to me, thought we were friends! lol Just messing with ya!

SHOUTOUTS!!!!!
1: Ryo - $47 - Teaming with you has never been so fun and even better that we are team again back in tournaments.
2: GDX - $21 - Diddy was on point and not missing a beat. Just wish I could have given you a better match lol.
3: Mink - $16 - Too good, thanks for everything! Next time I won't kill myself lol.
4: True Blue - $11 - Getting better!
5: Sensei - $5 - Very intense match! Mario is too good!
5: 2-D Jeff - $5 - Wish I could have played your IC's at some point to help my match up experience though your still very chill no matter who you play!
7: Jazz - Seeya next time! Cool talking with ya about random things that probably weren't so random lol.
7: MLorenzo - Your too cool, just next time stop bullying the people I am teaming with lol.
9: RK9 - Didn't meet you but keep coming out to tournaments cause it is the best!
9: Kirbydabess - YEA! Glad to see you again! Hope to see you more and play some friendlies with ya next time like at HolySmash!
9: Wizzrobe - Your Marth is good! Found out earlier though that my advice may have killed you in matches. Sorry about that, but playing is learning and knowing when you use your moves at the right time is what every great player has to learn! You will surely know that next time I'm sure!
9: Wumbo - Do not remember much but come out more! YEA! And talk to me more if ya want me to remember you! lol
13: Vinyl - Same as above lol. (Lazy typer)
13: Payne - Keep bringing the Payne!
13: KLambo - AIR DODGE SOME! IT'S NOT MELEE!!! lol
13: Retro Gamer - Come out more and have fun!!!
17: Power Stunnah - Didn't see you play but I assume you learned a lot at the tournament which is good! And hope you had fun!
17: P.I.E - Get that Ness better! Or else.... lol
17: CRodd - Mr. Safety... lol
17: Caps - Come out also! Don't know you though but come out! lol
21: skorp - Next time I will be behind you smacking your head for every mistake lol

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
Shoutouts to you all. I'll get specific later cuz im mad tired. Poinciana eliminated me in both events x__x but I vow never to let myself place so low again >:I

CRODD

Smash Apprentice
This is first REAL tournament and I thought it was run really smoothly. The people were and it was a lot of fun. Gainesville and Orlando UNITE!

Shoutouts!

1: Ryo - $47- GAINESVILLE!!!!!! You did so good :)
2: GDX - $21 - It was nice playing you and 2d-jeff in first round teams. Your diddy is so legit and I wish I could have done some singles with you.
3: Mink - $16 - Thanks for housing us, I have to get me some of those Orlando floors lol. You did awesome in the tourny and we need to play some more matches.
4: True Blue - $11 - Tournament Carl is some scary stuff, good job on reppin Gainesville.
5: Sensei - $5 - Probably the best match I had was against you, it was so good. Glad to see someone else representing those mario bros :)
5: 2-D Jeff - $5 - I never got a chance to play you
7: Jazz - As soon as we are about to play our match we get kicked off lol, we need to play sometime.
7: MLorenzo - Your falcon is so good, lost to you and Ryo in a falcon team against me and SKORp. You did really well also in your match against mink.
9: RK9- I didn't get to play you. :/
9: Kirbydabess - Duck under lasers against skorp lol nice.
9: Wizzrobe- Impressive Marth and Falcon, also jelly of your controller.
9: Wumbo- We should play next time.
13: Vinyl - It was nice playing against you
13: Payne - Keep it up!
13: KLambo- KYE! How did your marth get so good lol? Playing Ryo over and over agians is deffientaly helping you out a lot. Sucks we had to play each other in losers bracket
13: Retro Gamer- Wario Hater! lol
17: Power Stunnah- We need to play each other.
17: P.I.E - Legit Ness, it was fun playing teams against with you and skorp.
17: CRodd - :( what is with that placing lol.
17: Cap- Next time lets play against each other.
21: skorp - lol, next time you will do better.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I'll try to do some friendlies next time. I'm generally not free to do them much, due to tourney and whatnot. Towards the end of the tourney (or when its finished) is the best time

klambo

Smash Rookie
Had a great time. Big thanks to Carl (True Blue) for the ride and Ryan (Mink) for the housing. And of course, thanks to Tommy (Ryo) for just being awesome in general, including helping me improve my game.

Felt like I got a pretty hard bracket and could have advanced a bit more otherwise. Still, I beat out my close friends SKORp and CRODD, so I guess that's all that matters in the end LOL.

Oh, and Gainesville FTW.

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
Fun tourney. I was playing better than I expected to. I'll do shoutouts once I get home.

:phone:

2-DJeff

Smash Master
5: 2-D Jeff :falco: - $5 - Good matches. I know you're pissed about it. But. It happens. And i hoenstly think thats the best i've ever played in tourney.

Shoutouts to Gville for sleepin' on my floor and sponsoring me.

Shoutouts to Jeff for supporting me.

Shoutouts to myself for not being too stressed out during those ****in' matches.

Shoutouts to GDX for having a good ****in' set with me.

Frigate.
nah you did good im just salty i didn't have the heart the cp you because your my friend.

you played really well you didnt drop the game winning cg game 1 im proud

SCORp

Smash Rookie
Shoutouts

1: Ryo - $47- It was fun to D-ride you in person Thanks for the encouragement and being my sensei. Gville <3 your bro
2: GDX - $21 -Your Diddy is scary man and thanks for running the tourney
3: Mink - $16 - Sponsoring you wasn't a bad idea haha Thanks for the floor dude.
4: True Blue - $11 -I love you Carl, I need a hug soon ;). Thanks for the ride<3
5: Sensei - $5 - Legit dude, you got better as the tourney went on
5: 2-D Jeff - $5 - Falco diddos were fun, thanks for the tips
7: Jazz - You were a cool dude, changing hats and **** lol
7: MLorenzo - Dude you are the Leonardo Da Vinci of fighting games. Your knowledge was truly enlightening
9: RK9- Good **** dude
9: Kirbydabess -favorite match of the tournament, I will be back haha
9: Wizzrobe- Klambo is better but you are sick
9: Wumbo- Cumbo?
13: Vinyl - Record?
13: Payne - You cant handle my Snake bro lol
13: KLambo- Kye you are a Marth prodigy, rivaling Mr.R and ****. By the way,<3
13: Retro Gamer- Wario fart down your throat? lol courtesy of my boi CRODD
17: Power Stunnah- We need to play each other.
17: P.I.E - Thanks for teaming with me bro, twas fun
17: CRodd - Who is this kid? lol Good **** Chris
17: Cap- Next time lets play against each other.
21: skorp - Good Guy Greg- loses matches to get friends higher placings

The Orlando scene impressed me a lot guys. All of you were cool and weren't afraid to give your opponents tips . You guys know how to have fun and Gainesville will be back. Together we can take Florida to the top.

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
This tournament seemed awesome. Good **** Ryan on getting 3rd and Parasoul is the best!

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
Shoutouts

1: Ryo - $47- Very fun guy to be around, I'm really sad we didn't get to play. Maybe next time man.
2: GDX - $21 - Beast as usual. Your sets against Ryo were so fun to watch.
3: Mink - $16 - Nananananananana SuperMiiiiiink. Pro.
4: True Blue - $11 - Cool Sonic, didn't get to play you.
5: Sensei - $5 - You're an extremely smart player, super legit Mario. I felt like I was playing really badly for my standards, and I'd love to play you again next time.
5: 2-D Jeff - $5 - Yes. PLEEZ get back into the game. We need more mentors.
7: Jazz - Didn't play u, but I saw a nice Fox. Nice hats lolol
7: MLorenzo - CF too manly. Huehuehue.
9: RK9- Didn't meet you at all, maybe next time.
9: Kirbydabess - another Kirby always makes me happy.
9: Wizzrobe- Glad to see you're still on the rapetrain with that Marth.
9: Wumbo- 9th again...we shall overcome, don't worry your little head.
13: Vinyl - Fun friendlies as usual. Better luck next time, I know the feeling. Ease up on the c-stick a bit.
13: Payne - Ah, Payne. Your threats and derogatory names never cease to entertain me. I want to see you at EVERY tourney.
13: KLambo- Did not meet you either. More new people? Yes please.
13: Retro Gamer- I normally get tired of Kirby dittos, but ours were really fun. Keep it up, hope to see ya around.
17: Power Stunnah - No idea. See ya next time I guess.
17: P.I.E - I didn't play you this time, but it was nice seein' you again.
17: CRodd - Did not play you. Keep comin' out.
17: Cap - Even MORE new people?!!? Keep comin' man.
21: Skorp - Yes.

And of course, shoutout to Blizz for driving me there and playing casuals with just about everyone and displaying general sexiness.

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
1: Ryo - $47 - Get out of my head, Charles! lol. Your Ike is too scary. I started to kind of figure out what to do against you at the very end, but it was too late.
2: GDX - $21 - Good stuff in hosting this tourney with everything running smoothly. Didn't get to play you this time, though. Maybe next time.
3: Mink - $16 - Good ****, man. I was really hoping to play you in tourney because we were both playing so well. I came up a match too short. Thanks for avenging me against TrueBlue though, lol.
4: True Blue - $11 - I'm still a little salty at that timeout but I don't fight too many Sonics. I need to learn that matchup. Best believe I'll be hunting you down for some practice next time.
5: Sensei - $5 - Mario too good?
5: 2-D Jeff - $5 - Didn't really get to play you except for our quarter money match (lol). Good seeing you, though.
7: Jazz - Our matches our always so close and intense! Good stuff, man.
7: MLorenzo - My low tier brethren! Best Falcon on the planet, I don't care what anyone says.
9: RK9 - I believe this was the Toon Link player? Good stuff, man. Watch your edge play with TL though, especially against Mario
9: Kirbydabess - That comeback you made against Neku and I in doubles was so legit. Don't worry about that 9th place curse, you'll break it soon.
9: Wizzrobe - This kid is the FUTURE, I'm telling you. He's only going to get even better.
9: Wumbo - Nice Kirby. I have a lot of experience in that matchup, though.
13: Vinyl - Learn to keep a cool head and not get nervous during matches. Find me next tourney and I'll teach you some stuff.
13: Payne - Remember to play defensive sometimes and don't just throw moves out. Good to see you're picking up Marth, he's good. Just remember to not put yourself in a situation where you'll get punished.
13: KLambo - I don't believe I got to play you.
13: Retro Gamer - Dat 2008 Kirby. Don't worry, man. We'll team next time.
17: Power Stunnah - Dat Hype Commentary even for matches that weren't on the stream, lol. It was good meeting you, man. Come out to more of these.
17: P.I.E - Good stuff in doubles, man. I forgot to learn the Ness Matchup from you, lol. Maybe next time.
17: CRodd - Mario Bros. Unite! I wish I could have recorded our matches so bad. I honestly feel there wasn't enough hype for our set.
17: Cap - I don't believe I got to play you.
21: skorp - Good stuff in doubles, man. Falco is an annoying matchup for me character-wise and personally. Come out to more of these!

Wizzrobe

Smash Champion
[glow]Shoutouts:

1.Ryo :ike: - Your Ike is so amazing. I greatly appreciate all the friendlies and tips you gave to me, it will help a lot.

2. GDX. :diddy: You are so awesome bro, thanks for running these tournaments. And I really enjoy watching your Diddy play.

3. Mink. :zerosuitsamus: Great job in the tournament as well. And you are so cool for being really good with lower tiers lol. Next time I want to battle your Puff more.

4. True Blue. :sonic: Your Sonic is so good, and thanks for the tips as well. I use to play Sonic a lot before I entered the competitive scene so seeing a really good Sonic main is great.

5. Sensei :mario: Your Mario is so good man. keep improving and keep training Payne so he can get super good.

5. 2-D Jeff. :popo: :falco: your so cool, and your so good too. Good job in tournament man.

7. :fox: Thanks for all the friendlys you played with me. And keep improving on that Fox and Snake, they are both really good.

7.MLorenzo :falcon: Yo, you are so worthy of Falcon's MANLiness. You are the best Falcon I have ever played, and one of the very best I've ever seen. Keep wrecking with Falcon.

9. RK9 :toonlink: I didn't meet you but I see you use Toon Link, thats so cool.

9. kirbydabess :kirby: your Kirby is super good. And thanks for the tips you gave me and keep improving on your Kirby!

9. Wumbo :kirby: I didn't play you at all this tournament, but I played you some in friendlies during last tournament and I must say that your Kirby is amazing.

13. Vinyl :kirby: you are really cool, and you are definitely improving. And I'm glad your picking up Marth as a secondary. I'll try to show you some stuff with Marth when we meet again.

13. Payne :mario: You da bess, and your hilarious. keep working on your Mario and I'm glad you are picking up Marth as a secondary. Maybe next time I can give you some Marth tips.

13.KLambo :marth: I didn't meet you but I think you are the one who uses Marth according to some other people. Next time let's play Marth dittos.

13. Retro Gamer (do you use Kirby?) I haven't played you either but I'll try to play you next time.

17. Power Stunnah :falcon: I think your Pow, and if you are then It's awesome to see a Falcon main. Keep improving with Falcon.

17. P.I.E :ness: I love to infinite on you LOL. keep working on your ness.

17. CRodd (I don't know who u use lol) Hopefully next time we can meet and play each other.

17. Cap. Same as CRodd

21. skorp :falco: think your that Falco player but correct me if I'm wrong, but thanks for the friendlies and keep coming back so you can improve more.

I think thats it. (i HOPE i Didn't get some of your characters wronglol) Thanks for the shoutouts all![/glow]

Top Bottom