• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hall of Gaming 10th Aniversary Edition

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Thanks everyone for coming out. I have no idea of when there will be another HOG stay tuned. Hope everyone had fun.

singles
1: Zoso
2: MattdotZeb
3: $mafia$
4: TWebb
5: Slox
5: Kev M
7: Spawn
7: Swift
9: Diesel
9: ArcNatural
9: Phish-it
9: Banks
13: Proskater
13: Gonzales
13: Aber
13: SOLAR
17: PYN
17: Stawhats

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/818/singw.gif/

teams

1: kev.m and mafia ($49.50)
2: twebb and swift ($27.00)
3: spawn and zoso ($13.50)
4: arcnatural and mattdotzeb
5: banks and solar
5: foxlisk and proskater
7: diesel and phish-it
7: hayley and weapon x
9: transvestite ninja party

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/839/doublew.gif/

VIDEO THREAD:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=321470

Crews happened. Twas fun. Later guys

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Good stuff...Woulda expected Swift to win though. And what happened Banks?

Good stuff to Matt, you'll get em next time dude haha.

Good stuff to Zoso too, I thought you quit a while ago haha. Mafia, grats to you too. Good stuff guys.

Aber

Smash Journeyman
Bad taste in my mouth after this one. Apparently I'm still trash........Nevertheless Good job to my boy Slox he's hungry as hell

Banks

Smash Hero
Good stuff...Woulda expected Swift to win though. And what happened Banks?
I'm switching to fox because it's more fun and I'm sick of Sheik, but vs slox since he was falcon I went to Sheik game 2 and...lost anyway lol. and I've beaten Swift with Sheik once out of many sets, so I figured I might as well stay fox the whole set. I sucked game 1 did ok game 2 but oh well.

If I stop doing useless crap and just taking stocks I'd probably do better

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Fun tournament. Had a lot of really close matches.

Hope to see you all at Ocean State Smash this Saturday. We'll have 4 recording setups going, so if you want to get recorded this will be a perfect chance.

<3

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
Dave got first cause he *****, Matt got 2nd cause he went super sayian, and I got 3rd w/ a pretty easy bracket. Swift had to play the two people who went above and beyond here, which I see more as trey and Matt winning than Tim losing.
Dave: losers finals was one of the few times I've wanted to win more because I wanted to play the next set than I wanted to place higher. I don't know if I can beat you, but I'm finna keep trying. Good spit.
Matt: i'm tight, but I'm also really proud. I meant it when I said that if mdz wins, I win too. But yeah, I'm gonna ****ing destroy you next time I play you.
Me: 3rd place is actually not good enough. Still, top 5 for the past 3 tournaments isn't bad. Top 2 next week.
More later

:phone:

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
I agree with James. I really hope nobody starts to sleep on Swift because he lost to me and TWebb. He's still completely amazing.

S l o X

Smash Champion
This was a GREAT tournament. The seeding was great and I don't think anyone played too poorly. We were able to do crew battles which was fun and I think almost everyone had a great time. NE is definitely seeing improvement and I love it.

1: Zoso - I'll get you next time. I'm glad I did well in tournament though, it was actually a lot of fun. I'm going to have to whip out the fox next time.
2: MattdotZeb - Good **** bro. Lucky I didn't run into you in the bracket though. Told you ******s he's good.
3: Mafia - Good job on third. Same thing as Matt. Good friendlies. I need to play your Peach more though, I don't want to go to WC / Zenith and lose to some bad Peach like Silly Kyle or something :troll: Great job in doubles once again, I feel like you are a lot better in doubles for some reason. Looking like Darc out there.
4: TWebb - Good job in doubles and singles. Sorry I didn't give you better matches. Good job ****** me though. Come down to Tim's more before he moves! It levels me up so much and soon we can go to No Johns and be taking top 3. (I'm very serious) ****, if you could make it to my house I'm down to play at my place.
5: Slox - Finally seeing improvement and it's not stopping. Stop smoking when you'll be playing smash. (See: Marc)
5: Kev M - IS THAT VERSACE? Nah but you ***. Good pool matches. You are probably the hardest fox to hit I've ever played . . . so I want to play you more.

7: Spawn - You are definitely one of my favorite smashers. I used to think you hated me since we never spoke ever. Thanks for keeping me in check at the Diner. We should team at the next one of these. I could see us doing really well.

7: Swift - Thanks for hosting my favorite (and the best) tournament series once again. It was great. Sorry you didn't do to well but that just means we have to get in the lab. I can play whenever so I'm definitely down.
9: Diesel - Good tournament / friendlies / crew matches. Pro tip: Don't be above Falcon / on a platform. His u-air is way too fast for Ganon to deal with and in tournament I must have gotten in at least half of my damage from them. There is very little for you to do from there too.
9: ArcNatural - We must play.
9: Phish-it - I love your DK but there's still a lot to improve. I'm definitely a fan.
9: Banks - Good matches and friendlies. We should definitely play more.
13: Proskater - See: Marc. Thanks for hosting and keeping us man.
13: Gonzales - Good pool matches.
13: Aber - Get back in the lab with Marc. Thanks for housing me and playing with me so I could do well here.
13: SOLAR - We never do our money matches! Go to the RI tournament I'll be trying to go to and we can there! (maybe?)
17: PYN - Good **** making it into bracket. It's the first step. I didn't make it into bracket until the last few months and look how far I've made it. Keep practicing, don't wait for people to want to play with you - make them play with you. Experiment with falcon and learn fade back moves. Play to win but enjoy it. Oh and bair more. People don't know how to beat that move.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
wow this thread is sorta dead lol

shoutouts to everyone i played, i apologize for my excessivly bad mood later in the day, shouldn't have entered singles, wasn't feeling it.

meh

EDIT: swiftbass, please do not take what gonzales told you seriously, i would rather be kicked out of the tournament then get preferential treatment for acting like a 5 year old

:phone:

phish-it

Smash Champion
Good tourney, good games.

I need to get my tech skill better so I can execute what I want to do, and stop fking up punishes so frequently.

Oh well, top 3 at the next.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Not sure about zoso or mafia but I got $68.

Did some calculations:

1st - 148
2nd - 68
3rd - 43
4th - 24
5th/5th - 12

I think that should be about right + - $2..

The Great Gonzales

Smash Ace
good stuff to all i played. Had some fun tourney and MM's. Im aiming for top 3 at next HoG for sure ;).

@Banks: Sorry i was a little snappy, it was late at nigth and i did not want to play anything after the crew battles cause i was feeling tired as **** >_< .

See you guys at Mass Madness

PK Webb

Smash Champion
jus realizing this thread existed.......shout outs to every1....i lost straight up so ill take these l's and hopefully come back stronger

Top Bottom