• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Baton Rouge Monthly #4

BSP

Smash Legend
Alright, here's the fourth

Venue: Laser Tag of Baton Rouge (Upstairs)
5871 S. Sherwood Forest Blvd.
Baton Rouge, LA 70816

2$ Venue Fee for all competitors

Arrival Time: 11:30 A.M.; Start no later than 12. Be On Time.
Sign Ups for SSBB Singles Begin immediately at 11:30. If there is enough interest and time, we'll do doubles after.

BRING SMALL BILLS. IT IS EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING TO HAVE TO BREAK 20s REPEATEDLY. MAKE CHANGE DURING THE DAY AND BRING SMALLER BILLS.

I'll try to be less strict on the MM control, but bear in mind: I reserve the right to STOP your money match if it is holding up the entire tournament. I do not mind anyone looking at the bracket to see what's up ahead; do not schedule a MM if you are playing soon, and don't be salty when I stop it if you do.

Events

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Doubles (Possibly)

Double Elimination; Pools only if absolutely necessary
Double MK team is banned
10$ per Team
Payout: 60/30/10
Rules: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=301033 + brinstar and RC banned

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Singles

Doubles Elimination; Pools only if absolutely necessary
5$ Entrance Fee
Payout: 55/30/10/5
Rules: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=301033 + brinstar and RC banned

Once again, do NOT leave small items like controllers lying around. LT isn't rented out for us or anything, so anyone has access to upstairs. Do not leave easily pocketed items lying around.

Setups and Hardware (Venue Fee Waived for Full setup)​

TVs:

Wiis:
BSP

Powerstrips:
BSP

Gunnermaniac

Smash Ace
Am I to understand MK legal Brintsar Rainbow Cruise legal? Not that I'm complaining.

Also consider waiving the venue for full setups only, lest we die in a sea of useless tvs with no wii.

Edit: Also, full setup from me, and MM BSP? Mar, we already have one. Brawlman if you show up? Anyone other non-Jnigers, MM?

BSP

Smash Legend
Oops, forgot that unity didn't cover that.

MK is legal in singles, and double MK is banned in doubles

Brinstar and rainbow are banned in both

Heck, you're right gunner. Might as well ask for full setups.
:phone:

BSP

Smash Legend
I have stuff to do in the later part of the day unfortunately.

The only reason the last few BRMs have started so late is because LT usually forces me to due to other bookings. I assume most people don't want to be at a tournament all day, so I try to get them in and get them out by starting as early as possible.

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
Hell yeah Gunner I should be there and we'll finally get dat MM in. Still 10$ bo5? Also, I'm challenging all MK users that are not Lee Martin to a 2$-5$ MM leggo.

BSP

Smash Legend
Yes, basically. If yo're coming from the interstate and keep looking left, you can't miss it. If you hit siegen lane, you've gone too far

And bring your best guys!

BSP

Smash Legend
I meant best as in your best efforts ^_^

Edit: Forgot my powerstrip >.<

And we DO have OOS attendance. So show up guys.

:phone:

Top Bottom