• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dakpo's Monthly Tournament 17!!!

Dakpo

Smash Lord
DMT 17!!!

Yup yup yup, time for another DMT folks. This time we are hoping to bring people to out new venue. So here is the info for the tourney. If you have any questions, be sure to contact me through smash boards or call me at 806-626-2851

Rules
ttp://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=301032
MK banned unless a REAL mk main comes

Payouts
1st- 60%
2nd 30%
3rd 10%

Our lovely Recycled entertainment and their new place
Event Center
4901 S Washington

Contact
Dakota/Dakpo 806-626-2851

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
I would go, but I gotta take care of financial stuff, so I won't have funds for travel. Next time hopefully for sure.

Or someone can sponsor me, and I'll go. Btw, I'm a REAL mk main. :)

:phone:

D

Deleted member

lol, The washington part of the location made google go wtf. I took that part out for google, hopefully thats correct xD its jut 20 minutes from me, might come!

D

Deleted member

Idk my way around texas, im in mckinney but uhh
Google maps is google maps :s

:phone:

Dakpo

Smash Lord
I think Oklahoma is coming
It going to be a fun tournament anyways! I wish I got to see you guys again!

D

Deleted member

lol, 6 hours doesnt fly well with my family. Still dunno why google maps is ********. If it helps, im pretty much in the border of mckinney/frisco.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I'm a contender for the mid-tier event. Fugg your Luigi Dakpo, I'm taking care of business this time.
Wait, so is there a MID TIER event or a LOW TIER event plus mk banned reg singles/doubles?. If its LOW TIER(LT teams plz?), ill take a frakkin bus/plane/train to get to this event. plz let me know asap

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
No, it's just Mid-tier I believe. I still don't know about the border line characters though, or if we're gong by the new tier list or not.

D

Deleted member

Sad how this place is so far from me. Google maps says 30 minutes, you say 6 hours. Ill trust you guys...

Top Bottom