• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battle Capacity Minus

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Well, this is related to Smogon CAPs, it's a project made by PC people, and there's a number of (at least former) BatCAP players that lurk here, so I figure it.

Battle Capacity Minus Combo Video and Preview

Direct Download link to Battle Capacity Minus (Requires 7-zip, working on a .zip download)

(From the description) "Battle Capacity is a free, indie fighter made by Ivan Boivin, known by others as Cartoons! Riddle and I, UltiMario, however, took the game after it became a final product and with (eventual) permission, created a next version of the game titled Battle Capacity Minus, or BatCAP- for short. While this version brings no new characters to the table, it cranks the game up a notch, and in the process, remakes every character and improves upon their old incarnations. While the older versions of Battle Capacity play at a Street Fighter IV like pace, BatCAP- could closer be compared to games like the King of Fighters series."

CRASHiC took the game to Civil War 4 recently, both the vanilla and Minus versions. Their performances were both great, but Minus was the day we were getting lines longer than Skullgirls to play friendlies. We feel that this was a huge accomplishment with the game's quality and fun-ness of playing.

So if you wish, support and download the game. It's free, obviously. I'll always be on skype (ultima_mario for those who don't have it) if you want to play some games.

Visit the IRC channel at:
http://bit.ly/Ka4kCR

Top Bottom