• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RaveRemix's last minute round robin!

k9.

Smash Ace
Singles Bracket

1.Yummy :kirby2:
2.K9 :falco: :metaknight:
3.KiraFlax :pit: :rob:
4.Stevo :mario2: :dk2:
5.RaveRemix :toonlink:
5.Aaven :ike: :marth: :pit:
7.Darkshifter :random:
7.MeowKitty :gw:

Round Robin Results

1.KiraFlax $32
2.Stevo $16
3.Yummy $5
4.K9
5.Darkshifter :metaknight:
6.Anjila :lucario:
6.Yoshiken :yoshi:
7.Aaven
8.RaveRemix
9.MeowKitty
10.GV7 :lucas:

The reason why the money was paid out early, is because i didn't know we were doing a bracket.

Also saltiest tourney in the history of AZ.

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
Fun tournament. I was so fkin close to beating K9's MK, but I got uber pressured and lost. I need to record replays, owell. Shoutouts.. Later

:phone:

SSBMstuff

Smash Cadet
Fu¢kin' Yummy. Was he seriously Kirby this tourney? That kid never fails to astound me.

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
I got to last stock & kill percent in nearly every match that I lost, so I'm pretty disappointed in my results. Hopefully I can level up next tournament and pull several upsets. :)

Also jesus Yoshiken, you are amazing in Doubles and seem to work really well with me, let's team together more often. <3

Anjila

Smash Cadet
That tourney was a salt mine! Honestly wouldn't have been surprised if a few dents or holes were left in the apartment walls. :upsidedown:

I think I did alright for not playing competitively in so long. Good games!

k9.

Smash Ace
Yea anjila beat yummy, it was so sick.

Yummy used Kirby it was cool, but kirby is one of those Char you just have to learn first. After we learn Kirby he will switch to another Char. Just like snake. haha.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
wow you guys suck if you lost to yummy's :kirby2:

those gimmicks should only work once before you adapt to that!

but good ****, yummy! <3

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
This tournament was hilarious, the level of salt was astounding but funny.

Nice to see you two Kurtis and Anjila, haven't seen you guys since I returned from Italy. :]

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
I see you guys did do a bracket after Angela and I left. Glad I didn't stay for it though, because by the looks of the results, there was some hardcore rage most likely going on.

Also, Zelda is the best doubles character in the world.

Shadocat

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3737-9651-3260
omg........ i thought id never see the day where i saw a kirby that wasnt chu win a tourney............. GOOD **** YUMMY

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
I really wanna go off on ya'll for losing to kirby but I got kirbycided into last place by wolfwood that one time and I don't think I'll ever be able to talk **** about that character...

(that match was such bull**** >_>)

k9.

Smash Ace
I ran out of energy i beat his kirby in the first set anyway. We played brawl all day trust me NEGROS.

When you play a round robin then a bracket it is a lot of work. My set with Kira was the hardest, yummy didn't compare. No offense to yummy. Kira had me sweating balls.

Then me and Kira started talking mad **** after that set. haha.

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
1.KiraFlax - You should probably fix that controller. Where should I get wifi matches in? I need to play some people and get MU experience? You mentioned it at the tournament.
2.Stevo - I can't imagine how acary you would be with a high tier. Good **** sticking it out.
3.Yummy - Pretty sure you initiated the saltiness, good **** eith kirby
4.K9 - Almost beat your mk, next time I'll win.
5.Darkshifter - Is there anyone you can't play decently? Oh and MK sucks, use a better character. "YOU'RE LOSING"
6.Anjila - Good job, you play lucario really well.
6.Yoshiken - You definitely have been practicing, good job dude. At least I know that I can kick your *** in Mario Kart: DD
7.Aaven - **** marth, stick with only Ike so I can win ^.^
8.RaveRemix - I still remember how close my first game with you was back in February, nowhere near as close this time, I need to play with you more.
10.GV7 - Finally beat you, hell yeah. Ggs

We need to set up video cameras for all of the matches to capture all of the salt. Az anger combo video incoming (Throws controller down and jumps up and down)

:phone:

Stevo55

Smash Rookie
Saltiest tourny that I have ever been too lol. Also good job to Yummy for winning bracket, but Kevin and Shawn won't always be there to protect you from the Kong :dk:

Saffy

Smash Ace
I would have went just to observe the levels of salt.

Congrats Yummy :D Also awesome job Stevo on 2nd <3 Best Mario.

Anjila

Smash Cadet
Nice to see you two Kurtis and Anjila, haven't seen you guys since I returned from Italy. :]
Aw, it was nice seeing you, too! Actually, I'm not sure I ever played your Ike outside of a Doubles match 'til this tourney. Scary stuff!

Top Bottom