• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shell Shocked 13 | 5-19-12 | 34 videos | Doh, Chillin, Chu, Wenbo, Winston, Vist

Subscribe to this cool guy
http://www.youtube.com/ssbmdkuo
[collapse="1v1"][collapse="winners bracket"][collapse="round 1"]Dkuo :pikachumelee: vs ♥ :peachmelee:
Wenz :drmario: vs Toadyoda :ganonmelee:[/collapse][collapse="round 2"]Vist :luigimelee: vs Sage :peachmelee:
Doh :peachmelee: vs Wenz :drmario:[/collapse][collapse="round 3"]Vist :luigimelee: vs Wenbo :foxmelee:[/collapse][/collapse][collapse="losers bracket"][collapse="round 2"]BigWenz :drmario: VS dkuo :falcomelee:[/collapse][collapse="round 3"]Bones :falcomelee: vs Dkuo :pikachumelee:[/collapse][collapse="round 4"]Sage :peachmelee: vs Winston :foxmelee:
Bones [red] :falcomelee: vs. JU4N [yellow] :falcomelee:[/collapse][collapse="round 5"]Milkman [green] :foxmelee: vs Winston [white] :foxmelee:
Bones :falcomelee: vs Vist :luigimelee:[/collapse][/collapse][collapse="top 6"][collapse="semi finals"][collapse="winners semis"]ChuDat :icsmelee: vs Wenbo :foxmelee:
Doh :peachmelee: vs Chillindude :foxmelee:[/collapse][collapse="losers quarters"]Vist :luigimelee: vs Chillindude :foxmelee:
Winston [white] :foxmelee: vs Wenbo [green] :foxmelee:[/collapse][collapse="losers semis"]Winston :falcomelee: vs Chillindude :foxmelee:[/collapse][/collapse][collapse="finals"][collapse="winners finals"]Doh :peachmelee: vs ChuDat :icsmelee:[/collapse][collapse="losers finals"]Chillindude :foxmelee: vs Doh :peachmelee:[/collapse][collapse="grand finals 1"]Chillin and Chu split[/collapse][collapse="grand finals 2"]Chillin and Chu split[/collapse][/collapse][/collapse]
[Tie Breakers]​
[collapse="9th place tier breaker bracket"][collapse="winners finals"]Sage [purple] :peachmelee: vs ♥ [pink] :peachmelee:[/collapse][collapse="losers finals"]DJ :marthmelee: vs ♥ :peachmelee:[/collapse][collapse="grand finals 1"]Sage [purple] :peachmelee: vs ♥ [pink] :peachmelee:[/collapse][collapse="grand finals 2"]Sage won in WF and GF1[/collapse][/collapse][collapse="7th place tie breaker"]Bones :falcomelee: vs Milkman :foxmelee:[/collapse][collapse="5th place tie breaker"]Wenbo :foxmelee: vs Vist :luigimelee:[/collapse][/collapse][collapse="2v2 (Round Robin)"]Sage |SAGE| :peachmelee: & JCaesar |JCZ| :peachmelee: vs Boss :drmario: & Chu :icsmelee:
Boss :drmario: & Chu :popomelee: vs bstuk :foxmelee: & Fang :marthmelee:
Chillin :foxmelee: & Azen :falcomelee: vs bstuk :falcomelee: & Fang :marthmelee:
Redd :sheikmelee: & DoH :peachmelee: vs Chillin :foxmelee: & Azen :falcomelee:
Redd :sheikmelee: & DoH :peachmelee: vs Chu :icsmelee: & Boss :drmario:[/collapse][collapse="Pride Match"]Bones :falcomelee: vs ♥ :peachmelee:
Bones :foxmelee: vs ♥ :peachmelee:[/collapse][collapse="Crew Battle Continuation"]Shell Shocked XIII - JHU vs UMD Crew Battle Part 2[/collapse][collapse="friendlies"]Friendlies 1
Friendlies 2
Friendlies 3[/collapse]Results
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=322666

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Unknown dudes are Winston's Falco vs Chillin's Fox
I think that was for 4th place

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
The one to the right that our LF/WF were recorded on. It was on your dual setup. 5 games, on FoD, FoD, DL, FD, FD

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
That was me vs Winston, I was green he was white <- Actually I'm not sure anymore but I think it was us ....
You also mislabeled http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBN0Lsb0yu8&feature=plcp as JU4N when it was clearly me ... I don't see how you managed that with the WENB tag and all <_<

Also not that I really care to have it up, but the Falco game after that was also me

dkuo

Smash Lord
my singles footage is up, if anything is mislabeled let me know. also i know a bunch of my videos skip, so sorry about that. my laptop hiccups on me so hard these days so I might get a new one before recording in the future.

all that's left are 2 gigantic friendlies compilation that im uploading for no reason <.<

**** ur spoilers roger
ok

also, wtf happened with the recordings? quality has hit an all time low
I tested using my laptop's built-in mic to capture audio and that failed miserably

The smaller Hauppauge is kind of unreliable. Audio can desync randomly

Worst of all, I left the compression bit rate at 20480 for all my split/rendered videos. I'm too used to my college dorm's 32 mb/s upload speed and getting hyper-perfectionist quality. Here's it's like less than 3. Uploading is taking forever

Next tournament I'll teach Dkuo some of my recording tricks, or maybe 1 day I'll make a guide for what I know (as if that'd ever happen[/lazy])

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Epsilon you should probably put players names in the thread title like the other video threads, might draw more views.

Winston

Smash Master
Seattle, WA (slightly north of U-District)
In theory it doesn't, you just have to list the players that people might have heard of, not necessarily the people who made it far.

In our region the same two people are in finals almost all of the time, so theres not really much to spoil...

Battlecow

Play to Win
Thx for the anti spoiler stuff.

I used to think that anal sex between two or more men was the gayest thing ever, but nope. Splitting is actually gayer.

:phone:

In theory it doesn't, you just have to list the players that people might have heard of, not necessarily the people who made it far.
I might try something like top 4 or 6. Kind of also hate to be biased[/extremelypickyorsomething]

In our region the same two people are in finals almost all of the time, so theres not really much to spoil...
Not when Chu retires. Then it'll most of the time be like Chillin vs Mahone/Doh

I used to think that anal sex between two or more men was the gayest thing ever, but nope. Splitting is actually gayer.
lol

Top Bottom