• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Uprise of Long Island #9 (feat: Proj M!)

Vinnie

Smash Master
Unfortunately we didn't have a stream, due to Chibo having to stream for Zenith, and me not being able to acquire another stream... however, I have plenty recorded on my recorder.

Singles (29 entrants)
[collapse=Singles Bracket]
[/collapse]
1: Apex | Vinnie ($159.50) :popo:
2: Dabuz ($72.50) :olimar:
3: Will ($43.50) :dk2:
4: Problem ($14.50) :snake:
5: vVv Cheese :popo:
5: Jtails :metaknight:
7: MikeKirby3000 :kirby2:
7: Mintyflesh :marth::metaknight:
9: Nuke :diddy:
9: Pane :wolf:
9: Raptor :yoshi2:
9: Punishment Divine :metaknight::popo::snake:
13: Jordan :snake::pit:
13: Bluez :metaknight:
13: Rolex :metaknight:
13: Dcold :sheik:
17: Rundas :snake:
17: Joe I :gw:
17: Pepsi Next :kirby2:
17: Dul0r :lucario:
17: Snakemaster18@yahoo.com (ghost) :snake:
17: X :snake::rob:
17: Luigisama :luigi2:
17: Nipps :wario:
25: Chris
25: Doug
25: Swami :ike:
25: Hime :peach:
25: John :falcon::falco:

Doubles (8 teams)
[collapse=Doubles Bracket]
[/collapse]
1: Dabuz :olimar: & Apex | Vinnie :metaknight::gw: ($96.00)
2: Minty :metaknight: & Viva :gw: ($48.00)
3: Will :dk2: & Jtails :metaknight:($16.00)
4: Rolex :metaknight: & Nipps :wario:
5: MikeKirby :kirby2: & Pane :wolf:
5: X :snake: & Ghost :metaknight:
7: Raptor :yoshi2: & Sama :luigi2:
7: Joe :gw: & Jordan :pit:

Project M (18 entrants)
[collapse=Project M Bracket]
[/collapse]
1: Eli ($40.50) :dk2::ike::marth::snake: (from winners') (had to split due to time constraints)
2: Will :falcon::link2: ($40.50 (from losers') (had to split due to time constraints)
3: Freddie :sonic: ($9.00)
4: Dabuz :marth::lucas: (forfeited out of losers' due to time constraints)
5: Nemen :link2::bowser2:
5: Luca
7: Vinnie :ganondorf: (forfeited out of winners')
7: Jtails :fox:
9: Hertz
9: Nuke
9: Punishment Divine
9: John
13: Matt
13: Chris
13: Swami
13: Doug
17: Hime
17: Ghost

Dcold

Smash Lord
1: Apex | Vinnie ($159.50) :popo: Good job as always, was a fun tournament.
2: Dabuz ($72.50) :olimar: Good job as always, was fun talking with ya.
3: Will ($43.50) :dk2: Good **** man taking Top 3.
4: Problem ($14.50) :snake: You WERE the hype of this tournament.
5: vVv Cheese :popo: Ice Climbers.
5: Jtails :metaknight: Nice seeing you again man, really nice job, had fun talking/playing against you.
7: MikeKirby3000 :kirby2: Good Job man, sorry I didn't transfer over that replay for ya D:
7: Mintyflesh :marth::metaknight: You are like a doubles God, nice seeing you as always
9: Nuke :diddy:
9: Pane :wolf: Good job man, we must friendly more.
9: Raptor :yoshi2: Nice job this tournament, you're becoming someone to watch out for :D
9: Punishment Divine :metaknight::popo::snake: Ice Climbers.
13: Jordan :snake::pit:
13: Bluez :metaknight: Spin around in that chair like a Met'Knight
13: Rolex :dk2: He used MK, but nice playing and talking with you, really chill guy.
13: Dcold :sheik: This guy pissed me off, I'm tired of him really. He's so terrible but still goes to tournaments, he's a joke tbh.
17: Rundas :snake:
17: Joe I :gw:
17: Pepsi Next :kirby2:
17: Dul0r :lucario: Was fun playing you FINALLY. Nice seeing you again man, I'll definitely try to get to one of your tournaments.
17: Snakemaster18@yahoo.com (ghost) :snake:
17: X :snake::rob: Was nice playing you man, haven't seen you around before but you should come out more
17: Luigisama :luigi2: Scumbag ICs amirite? Nice seeing you as always man, and anyone but Yoshi -_-
17: Nipps :wario: Fun games man, I saw you playing in teams too with Rolex, you guys were pretty legit.
25: Chris
25: Doug
25: Swami :ike: Nice playing games with you, keep working on that Sheik! And also come out more :p
25: Hime :peach:
25: John :falcon::falco:

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Vinnie! Believe it or not, no DK for me in Project M. I advanced with Sheik, Falcon, and Link.

Also, Eli used Ike vs me to advance in winners semis. I'm sure he used other characters too but I didn't watch all of his matches lol.

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
1: Apex | Vinnie ($159.50) Thanks for running a fun tournament and grats on winning.
2: Dabuz ($72.50) We didn't really talk much at this. :( GJ at second.
3: Will ($43.50) Da bess DK. That comeback against Problem was truly amazing. Keep it up :)
4: Problem ($14.50) Youre my favorite Snake without a doubt. I've never been so entertained watching Snake before. Keep doing what you're doing you're def one of the best Snakes out there! :3 Also, try not to be too fancy aka Will game 3. Coulda just done a simple Utilt for the set but you went for the fancy Fsmash that barely missed.
5: vVv Cheese GJ at this. Keep repping those IC's ;D
5: Jtails Nice seeing you again. :) our set was.... Idk. I haven't been bodied like that in a while. Guess I still gotta learn more about MK. Gg's
7: MikeKirby3000 We didn't play at this. :( Good job at top 8 Youre definitely someone who shouldn't be taken as a joke.
7: MintyFlesh GG's. I can never beat a good Marth :(
9: Nuke HES BACK. GJ at this. No rust showed :)
9: Pane Da most underrated Wolf! Gj at this, and we need to friendly more.
9: Raptor Made GYK proud.
9: Punishment Divine THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DONT LIVE UP TO 303%. /salt gj at this
13: Bluez You're getting a lot better and it's showing. Last tournament you got 7th and now 13 of 30 and you won some with Pika :D keep it up.
13: Rolex GGs. I feel like you weren't really thinking that much which is what cost you the set :/ Playing really quickly isn't everything try and be careful as well. Other than that you were pretty decent. :)
13: Dcold Yo just never touch MK again against Jiggs :p lol jk fun friendlies as always. Thanks for Jigg dittoing me and gj.
17: Dul0r We all have our off days :/ Just brush it off and keep practicing :) Thanks for driving me and sama
17: Snakemaster18@yahoo.com (ghost) Wtf at name xD Nice seeing a fellow TAYF as always :)
17: X Your bracket for this was kinda tough compared to others :/ Youre improving though and keep in mind what I told you after our set.
17: Luigisama Man you're improving so much lately but something dumb always happens to you game 3 :/ I can see you taking some big wins soon though so keep at it :)
25: Hime Fun friendlies your Peach is pretty good. Eggs and turnips don't mix well together in this game xD
25: John Fun set! :) GGs definitely stick with Diddy though CF takes too much effort.

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
1: Apex | Vinnie ($159.50) :popo: - Such an on point IC's! Well, what else can you expect from a number 1 ICs? :laugh: Also, much thanks for holding these events!
2: Dabuz ($72.50) :olimar: - Still want some friendlies vs you but unless it's a mm you don't seem interested. =\
3: Will ($43.50) :dk2: - This guy, haha! It seems you got better at the Kirby match-up. It's always fun playing you. :)
4: Problem ($14.50) :snake: - Hai!
5: vVv Cheese :popo: - Salt and pepper.
5: Jtails :metaknight: - Can't believe we didn't play... :(
7: MikeKirby3000 :kirby2: 3000!!!
7: Mintyflesh :marth::metaknight: - Minty!!!! :)
9: Nuke :diddy: - Good games man, The Diddy match-up is always fun. :bee:
9: Pane :wolf: - My Wolf match-up knowledge grew. ;)
9: Raptor :yoshi2: - 4GYK!! Wooo! Top 9 way to go!!
9: Punishment Divine :metaknight::popo::snake: - Tough set man. I had to dig deep vs you!
13: Jordan :snake::pit: - Hello there!
13: Bluez :metaknight: - Hi!
13: Rolex :metaknight: Good job at doubles. You were tough.
13: Dcold :sheik: - Tis ok my good man! I kinda forgot about it too...
17: Rundas :snake: - Hi!
17: Joe I :gw: - Hello!
17: Pepsi Next :kirby2: - Hey, another Kirby?
17: Dul0r :lucario: Your custom stuff looks very cool. I am quite interested. :)
17: Snakemaster18@yahoo.com (ghost) :snake: - There are probably 2 replays of me in your wii. It'd be nice if you can pass them to me. :bee:
17: X :snake::rob: - Salutations!!
17: Luigisama :luigi2: - I see improvement!
17: Nipps :wario: - That Wario! Nice doubles match. :)
25: Chris - Hello Hello!
25: Doug - Wassup?
25: Swami :ike: :marth: - It was nice playing with you.
25: Hime :peach: - I kinda wanted to play you.
25: John :falcon::falco: Hola!

Kawaii: Ghost, has a few games of mine. Hopefully he can pass them to me if he can be so kind. :)

:phone:

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace
Shoutouts to Problem for beating PD/Minty/Jtails! Def thought you played Mike/Cheese before I looked at the bracket, most underrated Snake(?)

Dcold

Smash Lord
He would have beaten Will, but wanted to be fancy and forward smash him while Will was freefalling, AND MISSED. He could have done like anything else for the win, but did that, and ended up losing lol.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
1: Apex | Vinnie ($159.50) :popo: Nice tourney and stay free at the yoshi v.s TL mu. jk lol
2: Dabuz ($72.50) :olimar: you lost because you didn't use the olimar with the pink boots. Gl with that Ics practice.
3: Will ($43.50) :dk2: Dk dropping 4 spots yeah that makes sense.
4: Problem ($14.50) :snake: Was nice seeing you man. I need to play your snake. It will help me with the mu.
5: vVv Cheese :popo: Thanks for coaching pd lol
5: Jtails :metaknight: I'm glad you came. Nice job getting fifth.
7: MikeKirby3000 :kirby2: I didn't get to see any of your matches. I'm sure you did some crazy stuff.
7: Mintyflesh :marth::metaknight: keeping repping that freeknight.
9: Nuke :diddy: that apex. I hope I can make it to the smashfest later tonight.
9: Pane :wolf: Smashers you never can trust them. Sucks that your tv broke. Tube tvs are disappearing like low tier mains. :(
9: Raptor :yoshi2: practice that grab release to upsmash.
9: Punishment Divine :metaknight::popo::snake: Stay free at Lol and play a game you're good at like brawl. Ggs in our match I didn't think I'd beat you game 1.
13: Bluez :metaknight: mm at pokemon snap? Thanks for coming and bringing your laptop Mr. Tio saver.
13: Rolex :metaknight: ggs I think by now you know that Yoshi's tongue is made of steel.
13: Dcold :sheik: yo man nice job in your match against PD. You have to reach cross level before SKTAR.
17: Dul0r :lucario: You can't win them all :p Thanks for driving me and for taking my springs.
17: Snakemaster18@yahoo.com (ghost) :snake: You better have been taking notes from Problem. :p
17: X :snake::rob: I hope to see you this tuesday. We have to work on that DI
17: Nipps :wario:ggs in doubles
25: Hime :peach: Ggs. Don't go so aggro.

big bad wolf

Smash Journeyman
1: Apex | Vinnie remember next time red robin
2: Dabuz good stuff as always
3: Will you are very lucky
4: Problem hungry fool lol thanks for the hype
5: vVv Cheese dammit if only I won game 1
5: Jtails thanks for making the trip , gj in teams
7: MikeKirby3000 we choked hard in teams but good stuff in singles
7: Mintyflesh dammit that game 3 ggs
9: Nuke we didn't play for once !
9: Pane stop choking game 3
9: Raptor we tie again lol
9: Punishment Divine rocking the name tag
13: Bluez ggz
13: Rolex ggz
13: Dcold maybe next time
17: Joe I thanks for coming out
17: Dul0r just step it up next time
17: Snakemaster18@yahoo.com (ghost) ^
17: Luigisama ^^AND YEA THT KINDA DID SUCK!
17: Nipps ggz

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Ahh okay, that was before my time.

I'm like "who the hell is this :snake: taking names?" lmao.

Did you get any vids of him like vs Will or anything?

Top Bottom