• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Zenith 2012 Video Thread

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Results Thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=322942

Doubles:

Round One:

Phish-it + Green Ranger vs. Sensei + B33N

Round Two:

PC Chris + OTG vs TheMoon + Mark

DoH + Cactuar vs. Pi + Captain Crunch

ChuDat + Tec0 vs. G$ + SwiftBass

DJ Nintendo + Alukard vs. Vudujinn + Lyme

Winner's Quarterfinals:
[COLLAPSE="Click"]
G$ + SwiftBass vs. DrPeePee + Yayuhzz

Hax + Hungrybox vs. PC Chris + OTG

M2K + Jman vs. Mafia + Kevin M

DJ Nintendo + Alukard vs. DoH + Cactuar
[/COLLAPSE]
Winner's Semifinals[COLLAPSE="Click"]

DoH + Cactuar vs. M2K + Jman

DrPeePee + Yayuhzz vs. Hax$ + Hungrybox[/COLLAPSE]

Winner's Finals

[COLLAPSE="Click"]DrPeePee + Yayuzz vs. M2K + Jman
[/COLLAPSE]
Loser's Octofinals:

[COLLAPSE="Click"]DJ Nintendo + Alukard vs. Mafia + Kevin M[/COLLAPSE]

Loser's Quarterfinals:
[COLLAPSE="Click"]
DoH + Cactuar vs. PC Chris + OTG
[/COLLAPSE]

Loser's Finals
[COLLAPSE="Click"]
Hungrybox + Hax$ vs. DrPeePee + Yayuhzz
[/COLLAPSE]

Grand Finals:
[COLLAPSE="Click"]
M2K + Jman vs. DrPeePee + Yayuhzz
[/COLLAPSE]

Singles Pools:

Redd vs. Hungrybox

DJ Nintendo vs. Vudujin

Yayuhzz vs. Lambchops

ChuDat vs. Velocity

Yayuhz vs. Ryobeat

Singles Bracket:

Winner's Round One:

Mafia vs. Chain-ace

Winner's Round Two:
[COLLAPSE="click"]
DJ Nintendo vs. Redd

DoH vs. StricNYN3

ChuDat vs. Vudujin

OTG vs. chain-ace

PC Chris vs. Winston

Bl@ckChris vs. Chopz

Velocity vs. Hax

Phis-it vs. TheMoon
[/COLLAPSE]

Winner's Round Three:
[COLLAPSE="click"]
Jman vs. Nando

M2K vs. DJ Nintendo

Hax$ vs. Tec0

DrPeePee vs. StricNYN3

ChuDat vs. Chopz

PC Chris vs. Kevin M
[/COLLAPSE]

Winner's Round Four:
[COLLAPSE="click"]
Jman vs. ChuDat

M2K vs. Hax$

DrPeePee vs. PC Chris
[/COLLAPSE]

Winner's Semifinals:
[COLLAPSE="click"]
ChuDat vs. Hungrybox

M2K vs. DrPeePee
[/COLLAPSE]

Winner's Finals:

[COLLAPSE="click"]ChuDat vs. M2K[/COLLAPSE]

Loser's Round One:
[COLLAPSE="click"]
DoH vs. TheLake

SilentSwag vs. Yayuhzz

Mafia vs. Knut

Velocity vs. PI

[/COLLAPSE]

Loser's Round Two:
[COLLAPSE="click"]
DoH vs. Swedish Delight

Mafia vs. Swiftbass

Strawhats vs. Chain-ace

Bl@ckChris vs. Eggm
[/COLLAPSE]

Loser's Round Three:
[COLLAPSE="click"]

DoH vs. Lambchops

[/COLLAPSE]

Loser's Round Four:
[COLLAPSE="click"]

DoH vs. Winston

[/COLLAPSE]

Loser's Round Five:

[COLLAPSE="click"]

PC Chris vs. DoH

[/COLLAPSE]

Loser's Octofinals:

[COLLAPSE="click"]

DoH vs. Hax$

[/COLLAPSE]

Losers Quarterfinals:

[COLLAPSE="click"]

Hax$ vs. Hungrybox

[/COLLAPSE]

Loser's Semifinals:

[COLLAPSE="click"]DrPeePee vs. Hungrybox[/COLLAPSE]

Loser's Finals:
[COLLAPSE="click"]
ChuDat vs. DrPeePee
[/COLLAPSE]

Grand Finals:
[COLLAPSE="click"]
M2K vs. DrPeePee Set 1

DrPeePee vs. M2K Set 2[/COLLAPSE]

Also **** Jamaica

LLDL

Smash Hero
Lol, I uploaded all my stuff, still waiting on t.webb. Single MM's are also more important to me than doubles, especially when people are also uploading matches from a completely different tournament at the same time. Found it odd you mad such a big deal lol.

Bones0

Smash Legend
This is kind of irrelevant, but Doh, your signature makes me so sad.
I don't see the barlw scene as sustainable. I think its fun to have as a side tournament if your Wii's have Project: M in them, but otherwise I think we should consciously choose to kill it when possible. Its not a "growth industry" as far as Smashboards is concerned. It can only drain resources away from the real growth product, which is Melee.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Lol, I uploaded all my stuff, still waiting on t.webb. Single MM's are also more important to me than doubles, especially when people are also uploading matches from a completely different tournament at the same time. Found it odd you mad such a big deal lol.
Matt was uploading the rest of the Mass Madness videos that had already been started uploading. Tournament videos take priority over non-tournament videos.

Why does Twebb have your stuff? And when is he getting it to you?

LLDL

Smash Hero
They were recorded on his laptop, and for some reason only half of the videos copied over to my hard drive. It's out of my hands at this point, he said it'd be soon.

And I disagree, I'll put my stuff up at will. Friendlies will definitely not be uploaded to MAN, and IF everyone had been intricately uploading matches in order from doubles to singles, r1 to GF like they are supposed to, then I would agree with you. But at this point, I just queue up all my videos. What I think you were on about was that I recorded all of your matches, but uploaded the MM before them, which is understandable as you were anticipating them. But I uploaded everything I have, just gotta wait on travon to send the rest ;)

LLDL

Smash Hero
I have to cut most of them up, and I don't want to give him that work load if he doesn't want to. After all it's my fault for not double checking that I had all of the videos before I left. I mean if he wants to though.

Jman vs PP was played on some corner tv, which I don't even think was recording. idk who has that doubles match

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
can someone censor falco from these videos for me? i don't think he's suitable at all for anyone to watch.

Get Low

Smash Ace
I don't see the barlw scene as sustainable. I think its fun to have as a side tournament if your Wii's have Project: M in them, but otherwise I think we should consciously choose to kill it when possible. Its not a "growth industry" as far as Smashboards is concerned. It can only drain resources away from the real growth product, which is Melee.
I know it's not actually true, lol. I just think it's sad that someone is ignorant enough to think that.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Twebb needs to get the videos to chain-ace or something. All I know is there's a lot of johns going on

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
If it was on the tv with the vcr, I didn't have it recording for most of the day. I checked what was on it and it seems like the tape was corrupted a bit. I can't recover anything that was on it. :(

Bones0

Smash Legend
Who has the tio file? I want to know what my pool's results were because only 2 of 3 people I lost to made bracket...

PK Webb

Smash Champion
sum files r too big for me to send to him so unless we see each other at a no johns those vids wont get uploaded
Edit: i might edit them myself and upload them to him

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
What the hell happened at this tournament? How come Mew2king went back to FD in set 2 of Grand finals? Was he always allowed to do that, and they told him bull**** in set 1 of Grandfinals that he couldn't do that. Because if that's what happened then it's all really ****ed up.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Yeah, I didn't get it either. With all the time they spent checking the rules, though, it's hard to imagine that they got it wrong.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
Pretty sure they were using modified daves stupid rule, this is the reason m2k could not go back in set 1 but could in set 2.

To explain further m2k last stage he won on in set 1 was fd so according to daves modified stupid rule he could not go back to fd until he won on a different stage. While in set 2 m2k did win on a stage after he won on fd meaning he could go back to fd for the last match

:phone:

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Pretty sure they were using modified daves stupid rule, this is the reason m2k could not go back in set 1 but could in set 2.

To explain further m2k last stage he won on in set 1 was fd so according to daves modified stupid rule he could not go back to fd until he won on a different stage. While in set 2 m2k did win on a stage after he won on fd meaning he could go back to fd for the last match
That's what I had thought. So as long as his last win wasn't on FD, he could go to FD regardless of winning on said stage beforehand. Makes sense.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
DSR=can't go back to the LAST stage won on.

he could go back in set 2 because the last stage he won on was PS(which I won on afterward). In set 1 the last game he won on before having to CP again was FD, so he couldn't go back there again.

There was no cheating or bull or lying.

LLDL

Smash Hero
I'm putting up

Lambchops vs DoH
DoH vs Winston
PC Chris vs DoH
Hax vs DoH
Hax vs Hungrybox

LKratos

Smash Cadet
Chudat vs. m2k in winners finals. In 2012.

You have no idea how happy that made me, really takes me back to the glory days, 07'/08'.

Great tournament, great playing by all.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Edited the OP. For my set with PC you have to copy the URL because there's a dirty word in it

PK Webb

Smash Champion
i see y doh wanted those vids so bad since 3/4 of them r his lol...i cant upload doh i dont have the man password...gonna start recording no johns again tho if i can get my mic working

LLDL

Smash Hero
Edited the OP. For my set with PC you have to copy the URL because there's a dirty word in it
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Top Bottom