• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashfest at J-Flo's

J-Flo

Smash Cadet
Greetings.

I just found out that my roommate will be out of town next week so it is the perfect time to throw a smashfest. I know it's a bit short notice, but I'd love to see you guys here!

Date: June 9th
Time: 1pm-whenever
Place: J-Flo's Apartment
Address: 113 Conner Drive # 103 Chapel Hill, NC 27514
Cell: 908-692-2984

DON'T TRUST GOOGLE! I live in the middle of an office park called The Center.

My driveway is across from the Caribou Coffee at the corner of Franklin and Estes. If you turn into the office complex driveway on Estes (a few hundred feet from Franklin), just follow the parking lot of to the right and you will see a condo building down a small hill to your right. The area is circled in red.

I can house people if you are coming from long distances. There are two sofas, but not much else as far as beds to sleep on (my bed will be gone by that point too). If you plan on staying over, bring the proper supplies and perhaps a sleeping bag.

Please bring setups if you can! I only have 1 CRT TV, 1 cube, and 1 power strip.

*Disclaimer: If the guest list gets too big, I might hold the event on UNC's campus. I have a key to the office building there and can find us a large space for us to smash in.

Please reply to the thread if you think you can make it. I just want to get a general head count so I can accommodate everyone comfortably.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i wish i could, but i'm demanded in quite a few different places with that being my birthday weekend. but if the guest list becomes something i truly can't ignore, i may have to just show up at dark:30 and have a good time whenever i get there.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I'd like to come to this, but I doubt I could make it. It's a bad day for me.

i wish i could, but i'm demanded in quite a few different places with that being my birthday weekend. but if the guest list becomes something i truly can't ignore, i may have to just show up at dark:30 and have a good time whenever i get there.
Out of curiosity, is your birthday on Sunday?

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Oh. Here I was all hyped for our birthdays being on the same day. Two days apart isn't bad, though.

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
Word. I'll be leaving soon with a full setup and power strip. I should be there by 2.

Top Bottom