• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Brawl Monthlies XI (MK legal)

Captain L

Smash Champion
So we had a monthly with 8 people, also known as a glorified smashfest. Doubles didn't happen, so I'm just uploading the results of singles.

For anyone keeping statistics or anything, we used the apex stagelist and ruleset.

POOLS

Click this for the pools

It went kinda like

Pool 1
Big D
Kantrip
Sinister
Irisz

Pool 2
T-Block
Captain L
SKidd
Kevin

BRACKET

Click for the bracket

the results were like

1. Big **** (60$) :popo: :sonic: :lucario:
2. Captain L (20$) :pikachu2:
3. T-block :pt: :diddy:
4. Kantrip :diddy:
5. Sinister :falco: :wolf:
5. SKidd :mario2: :snake:
7. Irisz :falco: :link2:
7. Kevin :zelda:

that's all. Dawson is probably gonna dominate BC forever.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
nah i'll get him

super chill tourney, shoutouts later

wish project m happened but friendlies were tight

coconut

LOL LOVE THE BRAX/POOLS

| Big D |

Smash Master
I did in pools for like a match, get at me. I couldn't live without mk, I needed him.

Also first Mk legal tourney win.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
If you ever do the bracket like that again, you should have me write it up.

My printing is kinda nice :D

| Big D |

Smash Master
1. Big **** (60$) :popo: :sonic: :lucario: Brawl smart

2. Captain L (20$) :pikachu2: I had a lot of fun playing with you at the tourney. We had some legit matches with all FOUR of my characters, yes that includes :dedede: people. Snake Pika was like combo vid status. I'm always scared to play you and the fact I had to play you so early was mortifying. That first game I got lucky and the rest of the matches were pretty bad from there. Btw you aint Esam, don't :popo: ditto me.

3. T-block :pt: :diddy: Welcome to BC :) Glad to see you do well at your first tournament debut. Good stuff coming first in your pool. Our set was also pretty bad :p, a lot of people were off point I found, including myself.

4. Kantrip :diddy: I'm glad you came, tourney was THAT much better because of it. Good stuff getting 4th and stepping up in crews. Dream team forever. You have to work on your wall sits though, Skidd beat you.

5. Sinister :falco: :wolf: Speaking of crews, you prob should have gone wolf. PM was fun and that Lucario was looking mighty scary, just have to apply brawl smarts you know what I'm saying. One of these days I'll show you how to sync a wii remote.

5. SKidd :mario2: :snake: What is this Snake business. Obviously you just want to be like me when you grow up, with your own coconut. I finally felt a pair of breasts cuz of you.

7. Irisz :falco: :link2: Link dittos were fun. Glad to see you come out. Wish you coulda stayed for crews. Ah well. Link is looking legit. Also with Falco you don't seem to go for CGs at the beginning, I'd start doing that.

7. Kevin :zelda: Why no Peach :( I think you'd be beating people if you developed it. People have grown accustomed to Zelda, you can do much better, I believe in you.

SKidd

Smash Master
"I finally felt a pair of breasts cuz of you"

Well, y'know...

You gotta mix it up.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
1. Big **** (60$) :popo: :sonic: :lucario:

Grats on winning yet again... Good work in crews too. Saved your team from a week's worth of humiliation :) Next time, expect me to step it up!

2. Captain L (20$) :pikachu2:

Good games :) I always enjoy the matches we have they're always very challenging. I apologize if you felt uncomfortable whenever I said Zelda sucks... I honestly never mean it as an attack. Also, PLEASE pick up Peach or ZSS. Your life will be way easier if you do. Also, it's -2. Maybe I just got better? :)

3. T-block :pt: :diddy:

See, you did just fine like I said you would. Our pools match was really fun and I was surprised I did as well as I did... of course next time things won't be as easy :) Really fun having sushi with you for the 100th time! Was tasty as always!

4. Kantrip :diddy:

Hm we didn't play each other much but those last two friendlies we had were intense! Ah your Diddy is such a scary and stressful character to play against. I'll be sure to ready Peach for you and future tournament events:) Hope Brawl becomes fun again for you soon!

5. Sinister :falco: :wolf:

Really not happy about how I played against your Falco :( I guess I'll be heading back to the lab! Project M was so much fun... it's so different from Brawl. My characters are actually good in that game! Looking forward to playing more Project M in future events!

5. SKidd :mario2: :snake:

You played Snake and should feel bad. Nice to see you getting back into the game and our monthlies :) Also, you're becoming a tier *****. >_>

7. Irisz :falco: :link2:

Irisz! My fellow bottom tier and Hylian player! You're getting so much better! You did so well in those friendlies - I'm proud of you! I'm really looking forward to seeing your improvement!

7. Kevin :zelda:

Off to the Dark Realm where you belong!

Top Bottom