• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ACL Melbourne Registration Thread. Also Jei is housing! No johns interstaters!

Dekar289

Smash Hero
Post what singles events you will be entering to assist with pre-tournament pools creation.

Name: Dekar
State: Victoria
Entering: Melee & Brawl

Invisi

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3411-2321-4441
Invisi
NSW
Brawl (maybe Melee... but I'm quite bad =P)

As I've said before, planning to catch up with a friend in Melb, so a possible +1, and I shouldn't need housing.

Gords

Smash Champion
wait is Jei housing all OoSers,

also it will be hard for me to attend this on account of roulette training at work the following week, if i can get the time off arround training i should be there

Gords

Smash Champion
well i want to put interest in for housing now then, if i go i will need housing for the sat and sunday night, how far is jei from the venue and how far is the venue from airport/southern cross station

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Jei is only a 15 minute drive from the airport and about 20 minutes from the venue. The venue is not far from the airport (by car).

:phone:

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
Cal
QLD
Melee and Brawl everything.

Dunno if I need housing yet. Might get a room with a bunch of cool people.

Robsta

Smash Ace
Robsta_sk8_or_die_4lyf
Vic
Meleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Splice

Smash Hero
Is Tedeth definitely not attending, or just undecided?

Also will there be any South Australian attendance, anyone? :s

This is less than a week away

Top Bottom