• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RAGEquaza's Bimonthlies (#1) results

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
Singles: 60 30 10

Rayquaza07 - $45 :snake::metaknight::pt::dk2:
fZk - $22.5 :diddy:
FF Ori_bro - $7.50 :olimar:

Doubles: Winner Takes All

1. Rayquaza/FF Ori_bro: / - $40
2. Jcav/fZk: /
3. Zyth/Ron: /
4. Bulletsquall/Kee /

No Allbrawl but still a fun tourney that ended before 9 PM :L

fZk

Smash Lord
This was fun. The only reason I went is because this will probably be the only practice I'm gonna get before PS4. I wish it had stayed $10 entry fee, but that would have sucked for the other people. Maybe some shout outs later.

Here are the full results with the character uses that I remember.

1. Rayquaza07 - $45 :snake:/:metaknight:
2. fZk - $22.5 :diddy:
3. FF Ori_bro - $7.50 :olimar:/:popo:
4. Kee :olimar:
5. Jcav :wolf:
5. Bullet Squall :snake:
7. Zyth :olimar:/:dk2:
7. Kitty :gw:
9. alex ????
9. Ron :metaknight:
9. ipuff ::jigglypuff:/:olimar:
9. wuvs :yoshi2:
13. gabby ?????
13. pork ???????

What's The Point

Smash Master
I wish I had known you were going fZk. Zinoto, Tutu, and myself would have gone.

Since there have been no bad words about this I guess I'll be down to go to any following ones.

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
I thinking of hosting one the last week of june same place same time

After june, I may be able to get the venue on saturdays since the ownership of Gameyard may be changing

JTsm

Smash Master
Yeah I wouldn't have made this if I wanted to go. Too bad this tourney wasn't today. Rage with dat PT.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I thinking of hosting one the last week of june same place same time

After june, I may be able to get the venue on saturdays since the ownership of Gameyard may be changing
Dont host on the last week of June, thats Impulse and MI plans on going to Impulse.\

look at this post and look for free dates.
- http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=14488330&postcount=3726

If anything maybe do July 14th. I won't be able to attend but it is an open date. If not claim a date in August.

Shoutouts in a bit, also edit the OP with FULL results not just top 3 xD

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Here are the full results with the character uses that I remember.

1. Rayquaza07 - $45 :snake:/:metaknight:
2. fZk - $22.5 :diddy:
3. FF Ori_bro - $7.50 :olimar:/:popo:
4. Kee :olimar:
5. Jcav :wolf:
5. Bullet Squall :snake:
7. Zyth :olimar:/:dk2:
7. Kitty :gw:
9. alex :marth:
9. Ron :metaknight:
9. ipuff ::jigglypuff:/:olimar:
9. wuvs :yoshi2:
13. gabby :sheilda:
13. pork :kirby2:

fixed fo you

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
looks like July 13 and 20 and a few in august

I'll see if I can get them on saturday but idk yet

LOE1

Smash Lord
daamn i should have went
guarenteed 3rd place if i did :denzel:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Kool Ori_bro Shoutouts~

1. Rayquaza07 - fun tournament, I'm glad I was able to make it out. Can't wait for the next one! I loved getting home at 10 lol, I was able to chill with friends. Fun stuff in dubs, can't wait for PS4 we gonna go hard.
2. fZk - fun sets as always Juan. Your diddy is mad solid in the Olimar MU. I need to get some practice at the Diddy MU so I can get off this losing streak to you ;)
3. FF Ori_bro - Diddy is broken.
4. Kee - GGs in both pools and bracket. You and Jake are getting a lot better. I'm astounded at the improvement you both have made since PS4 and my sf a month ago. I gotta start getting better or you'll be beating me soon haha.
5. Jcav - My ultimate rival. I wanted to play you in Loser's Semis but what happened?! Its ok though, we will get some games in on Friday/Saturday.
5. Bullet Squall - Beast Snake as always. definitely gonna be watching out for you soon. You are on your way to getting way better. Thanks for an intense set Jake.
7. Zyth - ty for the ride, fun stuff in doubles. That zythknight was so close to beating the orimar ;)
7. Kitty - Your GnW is solid. A little practice and you will be fine. Hope to see you at more tourneys!
9. alex - Hope to see you at more tourneys!
9. Ron - Always good to see you dude, fun set in singles.
9. ipuff - Hope to see you at more tourneys!
9. wuvs - Fish Flop!
13. gabby - Hope to see you at more tourneys! Get them to come to PS4 this saturday :D I'll teach you more IC stuff :)
13. pork - A little practice and you will be fine. Your Kirby was good. Hope to see you at more tourneys!

Top Bottom