• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors - June 10, 2012 (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)

brningpyre

Smash Lord
(the Japanese Ruleset was used for this tournament)

Videos

Doubles

1: Red Velvet (KillLock and Fiji) ($55.00) :marth: + :metaknight:
2: Circumcised Marshmallows (Alphicans and Frio) ($25.00) :gw:/:metaknight: + :pikachu2:/:olimar:
3: Jumbo Brilliance (Arsenal and Limeee) :lucario:/:metaknight: + :wario:/:diddy:
4: The Story of a Cowboy (pyre and ganonlink) :wario: + :pit:

Singles Pools

Pool 1
KillLock
Frio
Kuraudo
Yoshiii6
pyre
Yoshara

Pool 2
Alphicans
Fiji
Arsenal
Proud Black Woman
Dylan
ganonlink

Singles Bracket

1: KillLock ($75.00) :marth:
2: Alphicans ($35.00) :metaknight: / :gw:
3: Fiji ($10.00) :metaknight: / :olimar:
4: Kuraudo :sonic:
5: Frio :olimar:
5: Arsenal :lucario:
7: Proud Black Woman :diddy: / :wario:
7: Dylan :rob:
9: Yoshiii6 :yoshi2:
9: Yoshara :wolf:
9: pyre :wario:
9: ganonlink :sonic: / :pit:

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Sorry about being really salty, it's just I was blowing my control of my character constantly :/. Like that end nado wasn't supposed to be a nado. I need to play this game more so I don't play like an idiot.

The Arsenal

Smash Cadet
ggwp to all, I had fun as always. yo keith i didnt play mk at all this tourney...went straight lucario.

ganonlink

Smash Journeyman
damn you keith for not doing a side event. also i went almost full scourge... i mean sonic

shoutouts to brandon for epic sonic dittos
green hill zone for life yo

also to the new comers for placing higher than me

im salty as **** and quiting singles :p

:phone:

Limeee

Smash Champion
1: KillLock ($75.00) :marth: we'll have a better set next time if i end up playing wifi enough :) you're really consistent and you bring the hype tho. our set was so dumb rofl so many sd's and gimps :colorful:
2: Alphicans ($35.00) :metaknight: / :gw: lets get some practice in over the summer (wifi/offline) :)
3: Fiji ($10.00) :metaknight: / :olimar: sup ***** :colorful: :colorful:
4: Kuraudo :sonic: you did really well this tournament :) thanks for trying to get my smashville to work, too bad it didn't :/
5: Frio :olimar: hey man i mighjt play LoL during the summer ;)
5: Arsenal :lucario: / :metaknight: doubles was kinda weird :/ fun tho :)
7: Proud Black Woman :diddy: / :wario: This is Limeee for anyone who doesn't know. PS i didn't reach my goal of 5th place ****
7: Dylan :rob: yo you have insane potential, hopefully your friend enters next time but you guys were super cool :) keep coming man
9: Yoshiii6 :yoshi2: i think you have a lot of potential as well man, find a top tier that you enjoy playing and you'll find the game to feel a lot more competetive :) We could use a ZSS, pika, snake, falco or just stay with marth if thats what you enjoy haha :p

9: Yoshara :wolf: maybe you can help me out sometime with my hacks. we could always screen share on skype hmu (thehensell(yeah two l's)
9: pyre :wario: hey bro <3 thank you so much for driving me home, i felt like i did pretty good on the test compared to how i was expecting to do. your tournament play against me was on par with how you play at home, and aside from the few big plays i made our match was really back on forth (rofl at the double clap and the beastly dragonball z double fsmash) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
9: ganonlink :pit: dont quit singles doooood dont be like that ps ill put your textures on eventually :) thanks so much for the controller dood

double shoutouts to yoshiii6 and dylan for being 9999999x better than me when i first started playing. it took me like two years to get to where you guys are already rofl **** me
shoutouts to grace for pro commentary
:009:

fontsize 7 is so much bigger than i expected

ganonlink

Smash Journeyman
But... But... singles is so lame, especially when I dont have a team doing all the work :3

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I say let Yoshiii6 do his thing with Yoshi. I mean it always helps picking a top tier, but if you can make victories happen with the character of your choice, all the more power to you.

I mean, as far as the upper-card players go in Alberta I'm the only mid tier player. If I can make it happen, Yoshiii6 can make it happen! Whether you use Marth, Yoshi, whomever, you've got a great thing going for you, man.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Crud you totally slipped my mind when I was typing that. >< My bad.

... If Me and DARREN can pull it off, surely Yoshiii6 can.
How dare you lol

No I seriously wasn't sure. That borderline section she is in on the tier list isn't familier to me haha
Good stuff at the tourney guys

Top Bottom