• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6-9-12 K.U.B. - 5 Dollar Footdives

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Brawl Doubles - 6 Teams

1: The noise from Inception (Hbox + Kyon)
1: Salty Squad Headquarters (SSHQ | GDX + SSHQ | 2-DJeff)
3: Think of a name already (SSGUY + BDJoe)
4: Super Swag Bros (Drew + Strawhat)
5: Fun Times (Pure Korean + Doc)
5: Team Salt (Vinly + Sensei)

Melee Doubles - 7 Teams

1: That crazy sound in Promethius (Hbox + Plup)
2: Are you good, brah? (Zidane + Blea)
3: Black Magic Bars Your Way (Rx- + Colbol)
4: The Huns (Jayson + Stephen)
5: Crazed Russian Wombats (BluEG + Eikelman)
5: Ft Meyers Swagger (Megaldon + Rockcrock)
7: Fun Times (Pure Korean + Doc)

Brawl Singles - 14 Entrants

1: SSHQ | 2-D Jeff
1: SSHQ | GDX
3: FGCU Viper
4: Hungrybox
5: Wizzrobe
5: Kyon
7: SSGuy
7: Shinibu
9: BDJoe
9: Godmeowmix
9: Vinyl
9: Plup
13: Sensei
13: Strawhat

Melee Singles - 28 entrants
**Melee was run in swiss format for 5 rounds, and half of the field made it out into a bracket, while the other half stayed in an amateur bracket**

1: Hbox
2: Colbol
3: Blea
4: Zidane
5: Spider Sense
5: RockCrock
7: Gahtzu
7: Steven
9: Eikelmann
9: Wizzrobe
9: Pengie
9: Rekrul
13: Doc
13: Cpt. Crunch

Amateur Bracket (incomplete on my TIO file):

4: Action B
5: Kyon
5: Sworddancer
7: Bluigi
7: AAA
9: Megalawn
9: Doom Chickens
9: Shadowspear

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Thanks to everyone for coming, per usual. July will skip smash entirely, only because there are already 3 tourneys in Florida in July:

July 7th - Ryo's tourney in gainesville
July 14th - Juan's tourney in Orlando
July 28th - Seibrik's tourney in the middle of nowhere

There will be a 5 Dollar footdives on 7/21, but only for xbox 360 games. Smash will return in August, hopefully with less clutter on the tourney schedule

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Yo, I just wanna say that.......

I've improved enough to almost beat hungrybox at game one.
To beat SSguy's Mario in a $1 MM.
To take at least stocks off SSguy's wario even if the garlic eater is a ***** and needs to go on a diet. (no offense wario)
To goddamn take more than 2 minutes alone in a doubles match and successfully ground pound BDjoe without hassle.
To be constantly less ***** to snake players.
To potentially be the goddamn ganondorf of Central Florida after viper's ditto match.

And mostly, not placing last. (thank you, bye)
And also having better reads than last time, even if I have a stupid rolling habit, lol.

Thank you all. Shoutouts later.

Btw, I'm not Vinly, damn it. :mad:

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
Shoutouts:

1: Jeff :popo: Thanks for making WF entertaining.

1: GDX :diddy: I'm awful at the Diddy MU lol. It's always a good challenge playing you though.

3: FGCU Viper :falco: Good seeing you again. I wish I got the chance to play you though.

4: Hungrybox :jigglypuff: You're an incredible player,regardless of what Smash Bros you play.

5: Wizzrobe :marth: Solid Marth. Next time I want to MM. Good job placing top 5.

5: Kyon :peach: Good seeing you again.

7: SSGuy :wario: One place better than last tournament. Always good. Too bad you still suck at video games. ;P

7: Shinibu :snake: You're awesome at League.

9: BDJoe :pikachu2: Teams was really hype! Thanks for suggesting that we do it. Sucks we had to meet in bracket. I know you're a much better player than what your results showed.

9: Vinyl :kirby2: Good **** beating my Mario! You are always getting better every time I see you. I want a salty run back next time I see you fellow brony!

13: Sensei :mario2: Was expecting more from you this time around. Mario dittos next time?

13: Strawhat :wario: Keep practicing that Forbidden Technique. It feels clunky at first but once you get it, you make scrubs **** themselves. lol

Megalodon- Congrats for doing well in your first melee tournament.

RockCroc- Nice meeting you. We need to hang out more.

Special shout outs to that guy who tried selling crack to Billy outside of Burger King and to Peeko for being my avatar this week! <3

Wizzrobe

Smash Champion
[glow]Yo, awesome tourney.

shoutouts to GDX for hosting awesome tourneys and being awesome and for being such a great player and for splitting the money with Jeff lol.

Shoutouts to 2-D Jeff for being very hilarious and I also very much appreciate your advice, you are a very smart and knowledgeable player.

Shoutouts to FGCU Viper for playing me a bunch and for MM'ing me it was really fun. Your a great player! Also, thanks for recording our matches I really appreciate it because I want more matches of me playing so I can watch them online.

Shoutouts to Kyon, for playing a bunch of friendlies with me and your Peach is amazing and I am very glad I beat you in tournament even if you weren't playing as on point that day.

Shoutouts to BDJoe for playing me in tournament. Your Pikachu is pretty good and it will only get better.

Shoutouts to Vinyl for improving! I'm sorry I didn't get to really show you anything in Melee, I kept forgetting and stuff.

Shoutouts to Hungrybox for being awesome and entering both Melee and Brawl. I messed up a lot when fightinb your Dedede, definitely a MU I need to work on. Also, good job as usual in winning Melee and making your monthly paycheck in Melee. Looknig forward to your tourney in July!!

Shoutouts to Plup for also entering both Melee and Brawl and maining Marth in Brawl. Plup is godlike and had to leave early but next time he will wreck everyone in next Melee tourney.

Shoutouts to Rockcrock for playing me in tourney. I was glad to play you even though I lost lol. You have an Amazing Ganon !

Shoutouts to Ghatzu!! The amazing Falcon player and amazing mentor! You are probably one of the hardest players to fight for me. Soon, you will wreck all them Ganons too.

Shoutouts to Rekrul for playing me in bracket and getting the same place in results as me.

Shoutouts to Acedude for coming lol glad to see you again.

Shoutouts to Doc at being so good at coming back and for playing me in bracket.

Shoutouts to action B for being awesome and getting 1st in amateur I think lol.

Shoutouts to BluEG for being the only Luigi player but a very good one. Also, I enjoy playing you in friendlies a lot.

Shoutouts to Shadowspear, your a great player so keep working on that Mewtwo. Also, keep working on your other high tier characters, it's up to you whether you want to stay a Mewtwo main or switch to a high tier character. Either way, your a great player and an awesome person and I enjoy seeing you [/glow]

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
just a random assorted number of events. its ok though, I'm not upset at all

August brawl will be back so hopefully it can be a hype one

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
14 entrants for singles? Wat da **** CFL?! We were damn near 30 last time!
Yea I dunno what happened this month lol

:phone:

Welp, poinciana didn't go x__x that's a factor

just a random assorted number of events. its ok though, I'm not upset at all

August brawl will be back so hopefully it can be a hype one
So no KUB next month?

WIZZ GOOD COOKIES!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
theres a kub but it wont have smash. 360 games only. too many brawl tourneys in July already

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Legitimate tournament besides me having to leave before singles.

Shoutouts to Vinyl for the gold dollar though.

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
When you say "CFL". I think of "Canadian Football League" even though I don't any attention to sports.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
1: SSHQ | 2-D Jeff :popo: You played real well this tournament. I called it before the event ever started. I said to you that you could win the whole thing. Good job on your first tourney win. Good games in WF the trash talk was too good. So many players just want to act bland and not get things riled up. That was an entertaining set by brawl standards. GGs

2: SSHQ | GDX - Yo you hosted well. I told you i would give you a better set then i did last time. Sucks you SDed at the end of game three. I dont understand the unsportsman like lack of a hand shake before our set in LF since WF had nothing to do with you.

4: Hungrybox :jigglypuff: - you played a nasty puff. I loved your patience. I live for sets like that. I hope you take that puff to the next level. Great stuff in Melee and Brawl. Hope to see you again soon.

5: Wizzrobe - :marth: This kid right here is the future of this game. You ***** me in friendlys. Got your self a Victory over one of FLs best players in tourney. Good **** in our mm also. You had 2 of the games won. Your skill is there, you have all the tech stuff down. Now its time to work on breaking habits and learning to read and punish. Always a pleasure playing you.

5: Kyon :peach: Glad i dodged you this tourney. Still one of the most consistent players in the community .Inever see you outside of the top 5 no matter where you play.

7: SSGuy :wario: - I would have liked to get some games in with you. Glad to see you are getting better.

7: Shinibu :snake: - BIIIILLLLLLLAAAYYYYY you get the ****. See you back at FGCU nigggggga

9: BDJoe :pikachu2: - you and SSGuy did really good in teams. I think thats the best an FGCU team has done before good stuff.

9: Godmeowmix :toonlink: - you are much to good to be placing this low. Cant wait to play you when you get back into your grove.

9: Vinyl :kirby2: Good mm its good to see that you are getting better every tourney. Remember what i told you. It takes time you will be great if you dont quit and put in the work.

9: Plup :samus2: - I would have loved to play your samus in brawl vs my ganon. I wish i could have seen your games. Its always nice to see the players play both games. Good stuff.

13: Sensei :mario2: - you should not be down here. You took 5th at NLL a few months ago. Sensei dont start slackin on me now.

13: Strawhat :lucas: - the life of a low tier main. Dont give up and you always have that fat pos Wario to help you out. Keep playing great friendlys.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Shoutouts to drew for that flashy pivot grab. Twice.
Pivot boost is rather basic for Falco my friend hahahaha but thanks.
I can tell you have improved btw.

@ Ryan & Viper

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
Thats cause Metaknight sucks. I don't know why people lose to him.
That doesn't explain why he can rofl stomp good characters like Wario with Ganon. A win over a **** character shouldn't take away the true talent of CFL's G.O.A.T. Ganon player

Top Bottom