• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Get Equiped: All Smash Games, UMVC3, 3rd Strike - July 6th, 2013 - Omaha, NE

The Nebraska Melee Power Rankings &
The Nebraska Brawl Power Rankings &
The Nebraska Mega Man Power Rankings &
The Nebraska PR PR Rankings
and that one time MegaRobMan got 2nd in a Project M tournament in STL
Everyone...

Get Equipped!

Date: July 6th 2013

Venue MegaRobMan's 3304 Davenport, Omaha, NE

Smash Games:

Super Smash Brothers Melee Singles $10
Super Smash Brothers Melee Doubles $20

Super Smash Brothers Brawl Singles $10
Super Smash Brothers Brawl Doubles $20

Super Smash Brothers 64 Singles $5
Super Smash Brothers 64 Doubles $10

Project M Singles $5
Project M Doubles $10

Capcom Games:

Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3 $10
UMVC 3v3's $6 per team

Street Fighter III 3rd Strike $5

NES (or other approved ways)
Mega Man*-$5

Wii (or other approved ways)
Mega Man 9***-$5
Rockman 4 Minus Infinity (Rom Hack)-$5

SNES (or other approved ways)
Mega Man X****-$5

PS1 (or other approved ways)
Mega Man X4 X*****-$5
Mega Man X4 Zero******-$5

***BUT SERIOUSLY IF ANYONE WANTS TO RUN ANY MEGAMAN GAME NOT ON HERE (MM1-6/9/10 OR MMX-X5) IT WILL HAPPEN! Possibly even ROM Hacks, or even Blind runs of Rom Hacks.

Potential Mystery game if time allows!

Time Frame-TBA

Prizes

Entry Pot Cuts based on attendance

Less than 8 will be round robin
1st-70~75%
2nd-25~30%

If 23-8 attend
1st - 60%
2nd - 30%
3rd - 10%

If 24 or over attend
1st - 52%
2nd -26%
3rd -14%
4th - 8%

Housing

There is PLENTY of housing and there are a lot of hotels around my part of town.

General Rules

#0-Don't be a jerk
#1-No stealing
#2-Don't trip over hippies
#3-Be respectful of other peoples property and person
#4-Be on time for your matches, let the TO know if you are going for a smoke break or food break.
#5-Coaching allowed between matches, not during
#6-You are responsible for your own controller and name tag. Any malfunctions or errors that occur are your responsibility (including battery issues with a Wii Remote), so bring an extra controller if possible and always check to make sure you're using the correct settings BEFORE a match is played. Both parties need to agree if a match is to be paused or restarted because of these problems.
HOWEVER
I understand that people play pranks. Joker doesn't know this but on someones wii all of his inputs are set to shield and taunt, so if something like this occurs, I will laugh at you, but your match will be restarted with the understanding that you must change your controls afterwards.
#7--Intentional forfeiting, match fixing and any other forms of bracket manipulation are not allowed and punishable by the TO. Splitting is a touchy subject, but so long as you play your set out, I don't care what you do with your $ or who you share it with.
#8-All hacks must be approved by the TO, specifically stage/character textures. Music is usually fine but I may request that you turn off some specific songs, and you must oblige.

Seeding: I might run pools, if 24 or less everyone will make it to bracket. Otherwise I will be looking for one person per area to assist in seeding. PR rankings will be acknowledged. So make your fake PRs now.

Total Sets> Head 2 Head> Total Games.

* In the event of a X-way tie in Pools after all tiebreakers are exhausted, a best-of-1 round robin will be played out between the X players until there is a clear order of placings.

Melee Rules

* 4 stock, 8:00 minute timer
* Items OFF
* Ties after the time limit are determined by stocks, then by percentage.
* Best of 3 until Winners/Losers/Grand Finals, then it becomes best of 5
* 2 stage bans until Winners/Losers/Grand Finals, then it's 1 stage ban
* Wobbling is LEGAL (EVO rule)
* Stalling with Jigglypuff's Rising Pound or Peach's Wall Bomber is banned.
* Glitches such as Ice Climbers' Freeze Glitch, Mewtwo's Soul Stunner, and using Master Hand are banned.
* You May not pick a stage you have already played on unless all players agree.
* In teams matches, ports will be determined in a 1221 fashion; whoever wins G&W Judgement will choose first, then the opposing team will get their ports, and then the teammate of the G&W Judgement winner will get the last port. If there is a conflict in singles, G&W Judgment will determine who chooses port/stage striking first.
* Stalling is banned. Stalling is defined as the act of deliberately avoiding any and all conflict. Running away from an opponent to reach a better position is not stalling, while endlessly grabbing the ledge or flying underneath the stage is.
*In the event pause is left on and is pressed, immediately call over the TO. Based upon the TO's judgment, the situation will be resolved. Punishment may range from nothing, a warning, free attack (will be chosen by the TO and will be character specific), loss of stock/match/set or ejection from venue

Doubles-Specific Rules:
* Life stealing is allowed
* Team Attack is turned ON
* If a player is using the character Falco, Captain Falcon, Sheik Marth or Mario, either team may request that team colors be changed to make it easier to tell the difference between team players.

*Any additional disputes will be up to determination by the tournament organizer.

TLDR; 4 stocks, 8 minutes, WF/LF/GF b/o 5, 2 stage bans until WF/LF/GF then 1 stage ban, Wobbling is LEGAL (EVO rule)

Stages

Singles: Battlefield, Final Destination, Dreamland 64, Fountain of Dreams, Yoshis Island
CP: Pokemon Stadium, Kongo Jungle 64

Doubles: Battlefield, Final Destination, Dreamland 64, Fountain of Dreams, Yoshis Island
CP: :Kongo Jungle 64, TBA

Brawl Rules

* 3 stock, 9:00 minutes
* Items are set to "OFF" and "NONE"
* Pause is set to "OFF" if players agree
* Metaknights infinite dimensional cape and extended dimesional cape are banned.
* 50 Ledge Grab Limit for Low Tier characters [15 for 1 stock in the event of a timeout]
* 40 Ledge Grab Limit for Mid Tier characters (Borderline) [13 for 1 stock in the event of a timeout]
* 30 Ledge Grab Limit for High Tier characters (S tier) [10 for 1 stock in the event of a timeout]
-If a player goes over the ledge grab limit and the game goes to time, the opponent will be declared the winner. If both players exceed the ledge grab limit, normal win conditions apply.
* See Stage Striking for more information on how stages are selected and banned.
* No player may choose a stage they have already won on in that set unless agreed upon by all players.
* In teams matches, ports will be determined in a 1221 fashion; whoever wins G&W Judgement will choose first, then the opposing team will get their ports, and then the teammate of the G&W Judgement winner will get the last port. If there is a conflict in singles, G&W Judgment will determine who chooses port/stage striking first.
* Stalling is banned. Stalling is defined as the act of deliberately avoiding any and all conflict. Running away from an opponent to reach a better position is not stalling, while endlessly grabbing the ledge or flying underneath the stage is. Any infinite chain grabs must end immediately after 200% has been reached so as to prevent excessive stalling. If stalling is confirmed by the tournament organizer, the offending player will forfeit the match.
* In the event of a Bowser/Ganon/Dedede/Kirbycide
#1-If the game goes to sudden death, sudden death is played out
#2-If the game goes to the winner screen, the one who did the suicide move wins.
* If a sudden death is initiated by both players dying at the exact same time or a tie in both stock count and percentage, sudden death will be played out
*In the event pause is left on and is pressed, immediately call over the TO. Based upon the TO's judgment, the situation will be resolved. Punishment may range from nothing, a warning, free attack (will be chosen by the TO and will be character specific), loss of stock/match/set or ejection from venue.
*Any additional disputes will be up to determination by the tournament organizer.

Stage Striking:

1-2-1-1-1-1-1

-In the event of a dispute, G&W Judgement will be used to determine who strikes first.

After each match:
1. Winner announces 2 stage bans (until WF/LF/GF then 1 ban)
2. Loser chooses counter-pick stage
3. Winner chooses their character
4. Loser chooses their character

Doubles-Specific Rules:
* Life stealing is allowed
* Team Attack is turned ON
* Double Metaknight is banned unless agreed upon by all FOUR players
* If a player is using the character Pokemon Trainer, Lucario, or Sonic, either team may request that team colors be changed to make it easier to tell the difference between team players.

TLDR; 3 stocks, 9 minutes, WF/LF/GF b/o 5, 2 stage bans until WF/LF/GF then 1 stage ban. There are no starters/counters, Double MK banned doubles

Stages

Battlefield, Final Destination, Smashville, Delfino Plaza, Lylat Cruise, Pictochat, Yoshis Brawl, PS1 and Frigate.

Smash 64

Mode: STOCK
Stocks: 5
Handicap: OFF
Team Attack: ON
Stage Select: ON
Damage: 100%
Item Switch: NONE
All Characters Available

All tournament sets will be best-of-3 except the following, which will be best-of-5: Winners Finals, Losers Finals, and Grand Finals.

To decide the stage for the first game of the set, stage strike from the Stagelist in "12" fashion:
1. First player strikes one stage.
2. Second player strikes one stage.

After each game:
1. Loser chooses counterpick stage
2. Winner chooses their character
3. Loser chooses their character

Characters:
Black DK (Right-C), Dark Samus (Down-C) and Dark Falcon (Right-C) are discouraged if Congo Jungle is the stage for visibility reasons. The opposing player has the right to request a color change in the event of a counterpick to Congo Jungle.

TLDR; 5 Stocks, B/o 3 except for WF/LF/GF then it's b/o 5

Stagelist:
Congo Jungle
Hyrule Castle
Dream Land

Project M

* 4 stock, 8:00 minute timer
* Items OFF and set to NONE
* Buffer OFF
* If the match goes to Sudden Death due to a suicide move (Ganon's side-B, DDD's swallow, holding someone in a grab on a platform as it moves out of the boundaries, etc.), the player who initiated the move wins.
* DSR Modified: You cannot counterpick the stage you last won on in a set unless agreed upon by the opponent.
* All tournament sets will be best-of-3 except the following, which will be best-of-5: Winners Finals, Losers Finals, and Grand Finals.

To decide the stage for the first game of the set, stage strike from the Starters stagelist in "122112" fashion:
1. First player strikes one stage.
2. Second player strikes the next two stages.
3. First player strikes the next two stages.
4. Second player strikes one stage.

After each game:
1. Winner announces THREE stage bans
2. Loser chooses counterpick stage
3. Winner chooses their character
4. Loser chooses their character

TLDR; 4 stocks, 8 minutes, no buffer

Starter
Battlefield
Dream Land 64
Final Destination
Fountain of Dreams
Pokemon Stadium 2
Smashville
Yoshi's Story

Counterpick
Dracula's Castle
Green Hill Zone
Metal Cavern
Pokemon Stadium 1
Rumble Falls
Wario Ware
Yoshi's Island (Brawl)

UMVC 3

From the EVO website
  • Game version: US Playstation 3
  • Game Settings: 99 Seconds, 2/3 Games until WF/LF/GF then 3/5, Default Handicap, Default Damage
  • You may not use any glitch that prevents the game from being played. This includes game freezing, game resetting, player freezing, etc.
  • Winner must keep exact same team (including assists), but may switch order of assists via loading screen.
  • Galactus is banned in tournament play.
  • For 3v3's, players must use the same stick and same control settings. This is obvious, but I felt it was worth stating again.

3rd Strike

Street Fighter III 3rd Strike Official Rules

{To be played on PlayStation 3}

2/3 Rounds
2/3 Matches, 3/5 Grand Finals
Double Elimination
Gill is BANNED

Mega Man (X)

Mega Man 1-Select Button is banned. If used on a computer/emulator must be unmacroed before play.
Note: Pause by the start button to extend attacks is okay (and possible :p )

Mega Man 2-Difficult Mode.

Mega Man 3-The 2nd player controller must be unplugged. If used on a computer/emulator must be unmacroed before play.

Mega Man 4, Mega Man 5 and Mega Man 6 have no specific rules, I don't care if you get the letters or beat the real bosses, it has no impact.

Mega Man 9-The in game Timer will be used.

Mega Man 10-The in game Timer will be used. DLC weapons allowed.

Mega Man X, X2 and X3-Any % completion.

Mega Man X4/X5-Zero vs Zero runs, and X vs X runs only. No X vs Zero.

Rockman 4 Minus Infinity/Hacks-All hacks will be inspected before being ran as official.

Please read the above information carefully. By participating, you are agreeing to follow all rules. Any failure to do so can and will result in you being asked to leave (no refund). Also by participating you are agreeing not to hold us, the venue, or any parties involved responsible for any property or personal loss or damage.

Contact The NMMPR via Personal Messaging

Or MegaRobMan @ 402-305-5522

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
You have got to be kidding me.....

Is this what it has really come to? Is this what our smashers are growing to become?

I am dissapoint.

Awstintacious

Smash Apprentice
That's gotta be a joke about M2K... right. You can't seriously ban only his Metaknight. This isn't like kid days where you tell your friend he can't play.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
If this goes down. Then as a veteran smasher I'm calling you all a bunch of ****ies and quitters. Learn the match up vs MK and take off your dresses and end this tea party.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
The very first thing I asked myself was:

Is this for real?

Then I looked at the first line of text in the OP.

Well played Rob.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I lol'd! XD
I will take this as you are coming!

You have got to be kidding me.....

Is this what it has really come to? Is this what our smashers are growing to become?

I am dissapoint.
Yeah, I mean, I don't even like M2K, that guys a total jerk. This one time he went to a tournament and he asked if he could play me, and he did, and he beat me with metaknight and I was like "Hyey, quit it!". And he just kept beating me and my friends, and he said "No, winner stays" when we normally play "Loser stays".

How the hell do people not get jokes?

That's gotta be a joke about M2K... right. You can't seriously ban only his Metaknight. This isn't like kid days where you tell your friend he can't play.
Seriously?

No, M2K can NOT play as MK.

I considered banning him from playing as Sheik in melee, but she's my main and I think it would be beneficial if I watched him and got him to play some matches with me. Obviously he's going to come to this because he frequents Nebraska.

Well what did you guys expect, Zimmerman was charged for 2nd degree murder. Of course they'd ban his main.
I didn't even know that, the jerk.

If this goes down. Then as a veteran smasher I'm calling you all a bunch of ****ies and quitters. Learn the match up vs MK and take off your dresses and end this tea party.
Well, this is really how it works.

I was like "Yo, M2K, I heard you like Megaman"
and he's like "Yeah, I like megaman"
so we started talking about megaman
and I'm all like "Yo, come to a Nebraska tournament"
and he's all like "I will if you can help me get there"
and I'm like "Oh, maybe, I'm kinda poor"
and he's like "NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

It was such a sad day.

Then I was like, Oh, I have an idea.

So I was like "Hey, I have an idea"
and he was like "I'm busy"
So I sat around for a while.
Then he got back to me and was like "Yeah?"
And I was like "M2K, ur so good, like, you'll take all of our money if u come and I don't wanna pay for you to come take all of my money"
So he was like "I don't get what the problem is here?"
So I was like "Well, what if I just ban MetaKnight and pay for you to come, there's still melee"
And he's like "WTF? That's stupid, banning metaknight is for ******s"
And so I was like "Well, I'll think about it".

This is the solution I came up with.

Obviously banning his MetaKnight was the way to go.

He's coming for the MegaMan anyway <3

Is this for real?

Well played Rob.
This is a real tournament.

I can count on you to come to this, I mean, you always supported the megaman PR <3

And I know you are in favor of banning M2K's MK, you were in the URC.

Oh my goodness Jason that face! LOL

I of course approve of this new rule ;)
You are the 2nd person. I'll add you to the petition.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
****ing awesome that we are having

Melee Singles
Brawl Singles
Melee Singles
and
Brawl Singles

Nice work guys!

How is this not sticky'd yet? Requested!

Also, this is going to be a non-profit fundraiser for the Nebraska Megaman Power Rankings Fund.

More info and an actual date to come.

M2K confirmed.

Megaman2King said:
LOL
After the URC was dis-banned and thus MetaKnight became unbanned, I felt it was necessary to keep their ideals intact when coming up with my rules. It's my beliefs that the following rule truly represents what they were trying to do accomplish in the first place.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLL

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
LOL I will consider going to this if you change the date. No one besides people who win tournaments and Midwest:West people are going to have the money for this with Apex being so close.

Kel

Smash Master
You're just scared to bring out the REAL MMX games. That's why you're only using a FIVE sided die and not 8 (or 9 if you include command mission)

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
There is no way I would ever subject anyone to playing Megaman X6, X7 or X8. Command Mission doesn't even exist. Axl doesn't exist.

I don't want this being a like a giant cult party where everyone kills themselves.

ShermantheTank

Smash Journeyman
Get Equipped with Hype.

Beautiful.
Lmao
Thank you.

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Thank you. I don't play brawl anymore but Rob says you are one of the gayest olimar mains in the world. Do you play Megaman?

Is this for real?

Well played Rob.
Why does Rob get all of the credit for this stuff, it was a collaborative effort.

Oh my goodness Jason that face! LOL

I of course approve of this new rule ;)
Who are you, ZeRo?

$10... Nope...
>_<

There is no way I would ever subject anyone to playing Megaman X6, X7 or X8. Command Mission doesn't even exist. Axl doesn't exist.

I don't want this being a like a giant cult party where everyone kills themselves.
This.

THIS IS A REAL TOURNAMENT

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Yes!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
You should come to this then! Bring a carpool of people with you from NJ (right?).

Bring Arda Ishymoreo. No questions asked.

M2K too, but I've never met Arda before :(.

And I guess bloodcross since he wants to MM 20$ MM he, he's from NJ, right?

We could do a crew battle, The winners vs the losers.

Kel

Smash Master
Quick, explain to me how to shoryu on Chill Penguin's stage.

X3 is also widely considered to be a pretty boring MMX game.... Especially compared to X6 with that stupid wall jump.

**** that wall jump.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Well, Kel, I agree, here is the Megaman PR's current tier list

Officially Recognized Mega Man Ranking List: Nebraska Edition

This is the official Nebraska Tier List for Mega Man.[/CENTER]

Air man theme Tier
Mega Man 9 (3 points)
Mega Man X2 (7 points)

Tornado Man Theme Tier
Mega Man 3 (12 points)
Mega Man X (14 points)
Mega Man 2 (15 points, Echo Tie breaker)
Mega Man 10 (15 points)

Wind Man Theme Tier
Mega Man (22 points, Rob Tie Breaker)
Mega Man 5 (22 points)
Mega Man 4 (24 Points)
Mega Man X4 (28 Points)

Tengu Man Theme Tier
Mega Man 6 (32 points)
Mega Man X3 (36 Points)
Mega Man X5 (39 Points* Expected score)

Officially Accepted Mega Man Games List​

Mega Man Zero series
Mega Man Soccer
Mega Man I-V for the Gameboy
Mega Man for the Game Gear
Mega Man and Bass (Bass Mode please)
Mega Man 7 8-bit remake *only offically approved hack*​

Other Mega Man games do not exist, as far as these rankings are concerned. Their discussion should not be pursued as far as this the NPR:MME is concerned.
Honorable Mention:
Bobby (Span) - Beats Mega Man X games on occassions
Rob's Brother - Was lost to pharmacy school. Damn you, pharmacy school!
Rob's Sister - Has retired from Mega Man, beat bosses in Mega Man 1-4 before MRM did, has kids who are going to be on the PR
Robs other cats- Have great mental understanding but don't know how to push buttons effectively enough to be on the PR.
Mew2King - Goodwill ambassador.
Overswarm - Is a ****ing man.
BPow - Has actually beaten Mega Man 9; something Joker hasn't done.
Jlo - Has beaten over 15 mega man games.

Panelists
MegaRobMan
ShermantheTank
Echo
Megaman X3 was voted last by all panelists and I decided that even though MMX5 isn't very good, it's still at least a well made, 99/100 game on the normal video game scale, as megaman scale is 110/100. X5 is worse than X3 imo and the rest of the panelists, we just never had a revote to put X5 in officially at the worst spot.

Also that picture is photoshopped.

Apparently, some people don't like me banning peoples mains specifically for people.

This is the new rule handed down for Melee in Nebraska

Ballin said:
Rule set:
Rob's sheik is banned
I did not get my entire character banned.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I am not sure if I agree, but I was hella disappointed the last time that I played X4. Playing as Zero is always awesomely fun in that game, I'd love to get a game where you start out with the zero techniques and make your way through the game.

Due to people getting mad that a fake time was scheduled for super close to Apex, the fake date has been changed.

Rob's birthday party has been cancelled (it's the 10th of January).

Kel

Smash Master
If I was half the troll that Megarobman is, I would kill myself; just so that you are forced to live with it on your conscience for the rest of eternity.

But instead I will just call you a megaman x noob. X4 was super easy and basically Zero fan service. At least X6 had some challenges.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
If I was half the troll that Megarobman is, I would kill myself; just so that you are forced to live with it on your conscience for the rest of eternity.

But instead I will just call you a megaman x noob. X4 was super easy and basically Zero fan service. At least X6 had some challenges.
The point of Trolling is to keep the trolling going. Suicide does the opposite, imo. You may say that killing yourself is trolling, but I feel you have trolling mixed up with being a coward. Quit being brainwashed by the news reports on "Online Trolling".

Also if that was an insult, I am insulted. Remember, I am one of the TO's for this, I can always ban your MK.

Ask M2K.

put my name on the attendance list

kill yourself, x4 was the 3rd best after X/X2

and yes it's cuz zero is awesome

I agree X3 was really boring. I don't even know why. It just.... was. *shrug* no reason really.
M2K has told me to kill myself at least 8 times and its usually me disagreeing with him about what song is the best on the MM2 sound track.

I wouldn't get offended, Kellium.

I think X2 is easily better than X, but I dont hold it against people who disagree. X is still a top 5 game of all time.

And hell yeah Zero is awesome.

X3 was boring because they used Zero as a ****-tease. He wasn't fully playable and they gimmick sectioned the game off into 3rd/5ths ever level so you couldn't play the game as Zero for most of the level, or any bosses but that one, but did it super lazy and it made the replay value seem really forced.

It's a shame, Neon Tiger is the best Maverick ever.

Okay, can do, dude!

Also, I would prefer if M2K was left as the person who commented last, we got 50 views in almost 6 hours after he commented, and the power level is already over 1200 and it hasn't been posted for a week.

Op updated

This. Please cut the murder/suicide talk completely.

x4 was the 3rd best after X/X2
Agreed.

Read the Rules.

Officially Recognized Mega Man Ranking List: Nebraska Edition

This is the official Nebraska Tier List for Mega Man.

Air man theme Tier
Mega Man 9 (3 points)
Mega Man X2 (7 points)

Tornado Man Theme Tier
Mega Man 3 (12 points)
Mega Man X (14 points)
Mega Man 2 (15 points, Echo Tie breaker)
Mega Man 10 (15 points)

Wind Man Theme Tier
Mega Man (22 points, Rob Tie Breaker)
Mega Man 5 (22 points)
Mega Man 4 (24 Points)
Mega Man X4 (28 Points)

Tengu Man Theme Tier
Mega Man 6 (32 points)
Mega Man X3 (36 Points)
Mega Man X5 (39 Points* Expected score)

Officially Accepted Mega Man Games List​

Mega Man Zero series
Mega Man Soccer
Mega Man I-V for the Gameboy
Mega Man for the Game Gear
Mega Man and Bass (Bass Mode please)
Mega Man 7 8-bit remake *only offically approved hack*​

Other Mega Man games do not exist, as far as these rankings are concerned. Their discussion should not be pursued as far as this the NPR:MME is concerned.
Please do not bring your filth into our thread, X6 is an abomination and more fan serivice than any game ever made, especially X4. Zero died in X5!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then they were like "You know what we like, making money, lets make a really bad game with no creative design, terrible levels, vanilla everything and make it control like crap."

People deserved to play as Zero in a full release, especially after X3 was a ****-tease as Rob puts it.

Also, I would prefer if M2K was left as the person who commented last, we got 50 views in almost 6 hours after he commented, and the power level is already over 1200 and it hasn't been posted for a week.
I would prefer if people would just comment at will but just be a bit nicer.

SWF
RANKINGS

#1-MegaRobMan
#2-Mew2King
#3-Overswarm
#4-Amanze
#5-Echo
We recently heard that Amanze is just an X player, but someone hyped him up to be really, really good at classic too. So these rankings may need to be adjusted.

Is there anyone who wants to nominate themselves for #5?

I've heard YINK is worthy.

This is game skill, btw. I don't care if you are a bigger fan than any of us, fandom is relative, game skill is not.

Kel

Smash Master
Wii is NOT good for playing megaman anniversary collections, as the GC controller sucks. PS2 version is much better and feels more like SNES for MMX dash jumps.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
whatever, the difference between having A as jump/shoot or B as jump/shoot is moot to me.

I had a special 3rd party controller with an excellent D pad, too, really big an easy to control.

I mean, sure, it sucks if I'm trying to speed run it because I may make a mental error, but you shouldn't be speed running on a compilation anyway. Get a real version of the game.

MMAC was on the GC before it was on the PS2. That's why I have it.

Top Bottom