• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Crash 1 Results!

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Results for Crash 1! Had 13 entrants, and plenty of setups for friendlies and tournament matches at the same time! Super Smash Flash 2 also had 10 entrants! Plan on hosting more of these! Thank you to everybody that came out, the event was successful and comfortable according to the players!

Brawl Results!

Singles:
1. Mew2King :metaknight: ($36.00)
2. Vex Kasrani :gw: :dedede: :luigi: ($18.00)
3. Kingtoon :toonlink: ($6.00)
4. Chibo :rob:
5. Uno :metaknight: :gw:
5. Inui :peach: :metaknight:
7. Xzax :falco: :zerosuitsamus:
7. 6WX :sonic:
9. Chris :pikachu2:
9. Luke :diddy:
9. Dapuffster :jigglypuff:
9. Phoenix Lord :pikachu2:
13. MIB :wario:(Forfeit in losers)

Doubles:
1.Eastern Professionals (Mew2King and Inui) ($35.00)
2.Running of the Immortals (Dapuffster and Vex) ($15.00)
3.Revenge of the Beautiful Presidents (Kingtoon and Xzax)
4.Marshmallows of the Random Plunder (6WX and Uno)
5.Ridiculous Champions (Chris and Jeremy)

Super Smash Flash 2 Singles:

1. Vex (Naruto, DK, Ichigo, Sora)
2. M2K (Megaman)
3. Dapuffster (Tails)
4. 6WX (Ichigo, Sonic)
5. Phoenix Lord (Megaman)
5. Inui (Ichigo)
7. Luke (Mario)
7. No cash (Sora)
9. Xzax (Goku)
9. Kingtoon (Ichigo, Kirby)

mib004

Smash Ace
Cool tourney please do this again next time more people will enter, mad I had to leave early and forfeit, and Uno is pretty good beat me and xzax, even thou I went toonlink game 1 lol but no johns you beat me game 3 mk vs wario good ****. Never will I under estimate anyone again lol.

M@v

Subarashii!
Cool tourney please do this again next time more people will enter, mad I had to leave early and forfeit, and Uno is pretty good beat me and xzax, even thou I went toonlink game 1 lol but no johns you beat me game 3 mk vs wario good ****. Never will I under estimate anyone again lol.

Anyone know where he's from? Umbra was telling me people near penn state we didn't know existed were trying to go to this. If he was in that group I'll definitely try to get in contact with them. We're always looking for more people in the Central PA area.

M@v

Subarashii!
Ah, yeah then they are right by philly then. Tell them to go to tourneys more often out that way then!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Yup, they want to. I didn't get to play Uno and didn't see him play besides the last stock vs Xzax, but he's def good. So is his bro, though I think he needs to get rid of that Sonic lol.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
shoutout to philly for coming back and shoutout to my man uno. im not as good as i used to be but im gonna be better then i ever was. good games to everyone and the next one should be before sktar.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Wow nice results.

6WX and Uno already registered for SKTAR too. Love to see how they perform there.

Good stuff hosting and placement wise Vex.

mib004

Smash Ace
na if we do it, it would be top 7 cause 10 is too much for a state that has 12 active players. If we were to do ten we would be filling it up with scrubs who just ended up attending 3 tourneys and beat nobody

Top Bottom