• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Texas Crusade Series 2! SKTAR Ruleset

Status
Not open for further replies.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
PLEASE BRING SETUPS IF YOU CAN! THIS WILL HELP THE TOURNAMENT RUN FAST AND SMOOTH. ALSO, PLEASE ARRIVE EARLIER THAN NOON; SIGNUPS START AROUND 11AM, SO THE EARLIER EVERYONE IS HERE, THE SOONER WE CAN START, THE SOONER WE CAN END AND ON TIME. THANKS IN ADVANCE! ^_^

Address: 6212 McCart Avenue, Fort Worth, TX 76133

Fees:

Venue - $5
Singles - $10
Doubles - $5

Payouts for Singles/Doubles:

19 or less entries: 70/20/10
20 or more entries: 60/30/10

SKTAR Ruleset!

Stagelist:

Neutrals (Starters) - Smashville, Battlefield, Final Destination

Counterpicks - Yoshi's Island (Brawl), Lylat Cruise, Pokemon Stadium 1

Doubles Stagelist:

Starters - Smashville, Battlefield, Final Destination, Yoshi's Island (Brawl), Delfino Plaza

Counterpicks - Halberd, Castle Siege, Frigate Orpheon, Pokemon Stadium 1

Rules:

- 3 stocks

- 10 minute timer

- Items set to Off and None

- Percentage and stage are the same if the game is restarted due to interrupted circumstances

- All Characters are allowed

- Best of 3 sets, all Finals matches are best of 5

- 1 stage ban per player/team for either Neutrals or Counterpicks

- Stage Striking: Rock/Paper/Scissors; loser strikes first from the Neutral stage list, then the winner strikes one of the two remaining neutrals; first game of the set is played from the remaining stage

- Team Attack On for Doubles event

- Double Meta Knight banned in Doubles event

- 40 Ledge Grab Limit per character; If the game goes to time, the winner will be decided in order by the ledge grab limit first (game loss is awarded to the player that goes over the lgl; if both players go over the lgl then then the lgl rule is ignored), then stock (most stocks wins), then by percentage (lower percentage wins).

- No Dave's Stupid Rule; the player can go back to the same stage as a counterpick he/she won on in a previous game of the set.

- Scrooging Rule: Must land on the main stage once before going under the stage twice

Mike2

Smash Ace
Gonna do the megabus thing for this. Is there anyone who could house me after the tournament and give me a ride to the bus meeting location the next day? I'll give you $ for gas.

Denti

Smash Master
Sure. I'll take suggestions for a side event. Anyone?

:phone:
I'd imagine people would enter Project M, Random characters, Wasada, (Maybe Bull****, that side event from my last Rev XD), and uh..... idk. Side events involving tier list are de hype imo. You gota make it 1$ though... almost no one from DFW enters otherwise.

Gonna do the megabus thing for this. Is there anyone who could house me after the tournament and give me a ride to the bus meeting location the next day? I'll give you $ for gas.
I might be able to good sir.

Mike2

Smash Ace
I'd imagine people would enter Project M, Random characters, Wasada, (Maybe Bull****, that side event from my last Rev XD), and uh..... idk. Side events involving tier list are de hype imo. You gota make it 1$ though... almost no one from DFW enters otherwise.

I might be able to good sir.
Awesome. :)

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Who can house some of Houston? It's looking like me, p4, sync, and trela. We HAVE to know in order to buy our bus tickets. Let me know soon please.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
I'm not housing no more than 6 people. My limit was 5. If you wanna bring em here Aero that's fine as well. Just let me know the deal... you have my number...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom