• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DZ Gaming smash tourney

voorhese

Smash Master
Hello everyone. I have recently moved to Decatur, and I have come into contact with 2 crews out here. The Decatur crew as well as the Fort Wayne crew will be making it to this tourney, and we want it to expand even further. DZ Gaming is a video game/card shop in Decatur, and this Saturday they are hosting a smash brothers tourney. Every game will be represented (except brawl will be Project: M) The doors open at 2:00 PM for the tourney, There will be singles and doubles for melee, and I believe only singles for the other 2. https://www.facebook.com/events/127874097344291/ <--- this is a facebook event that has some other information on it. I know we will be using the Apex 2012 ruleset, and there will most likely be at least 5 setups. Feel free to message me on here for anymore information. Sorry I am late posting this, it is not my tourney and I am just helping out as much as I can before this goes down! Hope to see everyone there!

also keep in mind the time for the tourney according to this post is only accurate when it comes to when it starts!

Top Bottom