• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock'Em Sock'Em Tournament Results! - 6/23/12 - Charlotte, NC

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Brawl Singles:
24 Entrants - $10 Entry Fee

1/2: Boss ($108.00) :luigi2:/:gw:/:wario:
1/2: Korn ($108.00) :metaknight:/:snake:
3: Dr Peepee ($24.00) :marth:
4: Stingers :rob:
5: Archer :toonlink:/:metaknight:
5: .com :olimar:
7: Stockfield :snake:
7: Cory :dedede:
9: Vice :metaknight:
9: Elite :peach:
9: GQ :diddy:
9: 313 :snake:
13: Scotty O.B. :wario:
13: Taj :metaknight:/:dedede:
13: Flare
13: KoozyK
17: Duo
17: Sunny Swarray
17: Flame
17: Emsee
17: MK
17: Kryp
17: Uncle
17: Trey

Brawl Doubles:
9 teams - $10 Entry Fee

1: Rush Hour (Korn and Boss) :metaknight: + :luigi2:/:gw: ($126.00)
2: Buffphysiquvs (Dr Peepee and Stingers) :marth: + :rob: ($36.00)
3: Cuca (Archer and Stockfield) :toonlink:/:metaknight: + :snake: ($18.00)
4: Vice and Shady :metaknight: + :snake:
5: Surprise Sex (.com and Cory) :olimar: + :dedede:
5: No tears only dreams (Scotty and GQ) :wario: + :diddy:
7: Lame *****s Be quiet (Rag and Seth)
7: Ryback and Mark Henry
9: Carpediem (KoozyK and Uncle)

Melee Singles:
24 Entrants - $10 Entry Fee

1: Dr Peepee
2: Twitch
3: Ron
4: Mott
5: Ali
5: Lord Karn
7: Sneak
7: Tah
9: Suge
9: Black Chriss
9: RayJ
9: Jim P
13: Juno
13: KoozyK
13: David THO
13: Smith
17: Kryp
17: Sysygy
17: Dr. D
17: Light Syde
17: Johny
17: Daft
17: Yeroc
25: Cave Man Claw

* If anyone can give me characters list, please let me know, so I can fix it. *

GaGa

Smash Journeyman

7th is pretty good I guess.
maybe I'll keep entering as Tah, aha.
shout outs later. it was nice seeing old friends and making new ones.

funas***.
x3

:phone:

archer.

Smash Lord
I recreated the Brawl brackets.

Doubles Bracket: http://i.imgur.com/L90z8.gif
1. Korn and Boss, $126
2. stingers and PP, $36
3. archer and Stockfield, $18

Singles Bracket: http://i.imgur.com/3Mvs2.gif
1./2. Korn, $108
1./2. Boss, $108
3. Dr Peepee, $24

Feel free to correct me on stuff I might have messed up in the bracket image or on the payouts.

I have no idea about anything that happened in Melee but if someone wants to figure it out themselves, they might find this to be of use.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Was fun learning and relearning some things in Brawl.

Great seeing all the Melee heads again(especially hidden bosses such as $sD and Ptown and Aliz).

Thanks for hosting, sir host!

See ya dudes around.

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
Ok shoutouts:
MD/VA crew:Despite some lame things happening I appreciate you guys showing up. Boss you're a funny dude. Korn I struggle against mk >__>.

Stockfield:Dormmamu is so good

Sneak:good stuff in Marvel

Kale:You still got it.

PP and Twitch:Y u no let me use chair

Koozy:You have to join the Gboro club.

Yay and Blackchris:That cooking circle was so good. #RAREBASEDSWAG

Ali:You did really good against Jon in Marvel.

Dotcom:I wanted to play you in bracket. If only I had beat Cory.

Archer:thanks for housing.

Uncle and Shady:protect Basedworld

and finally Stingers:Wow dude to be honest I didn't expect to beat you. Game 1 was you trying to troll with Pikachu (ESAM ***** me >____>). Game 2 I don't know what happened. I was on some Fist of The North Star type of crap. Also, no I'm not going to flood my fb and smashboards with the video of me beating you. You're still the number 1 player in the state despite losing to me and best ROB in America.

Finally, the days of Free1Free and Crazy Old Maurice are dead now.................

get at me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUlFqL72iV0

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
1/2: Boss: It's always fun seeing you/playing you. "Grab him, I'll do the rest." "YES! YES! YES!" Shoutouts to channeling Daniel Bryan, and making bank. Your GDubs is as badass as your Weegee, if not more.

1/2: Korn: You and Boss were tight as as a team. It was a performance worthy of the WWE Tag Team Championship. NC will get its vengeance at the next pay-per-view, though. ;)

3: Dr Peepee: Look at this guy, doesn't even play this game for realz and still places in Top 3. Soon, you will no longer be needed to defend NC from the forces of OOS, because I will be ready, baby. :cool:

4: Stingers: The fact that you still managed to make it this far, even after you were the victim of an upset, is a testament to your resilience. Good ****, but please don't sandbag with Pikachu next time.

5: Archer: The ever-solid JD once again earns a solid placement. Seriously, your dollars will come soon, and thanks for the Marth pointers. Marthy Marth is fun with his long sword and whatnot.

5: .com: Finally got to play you at this, and your Olimar is rock-solid. It's about time NC had a good Olimar player again.

7: Stockfield: Sorry I couldn't move on to face you in Winner's. We'll get our next match soon. You will eventually face the new King Nima.

7: Cory: Your D3 is still good, and you exposed the fact that I'm still without a solid answer to him. Good **** on showing people you still got it.

9: Vice: Steveeeeeeeee, I was totally expecting you and Danny to take 3rd in doubles, and shoutouts to your incredibly patient girlfriend. She's a trooper for sticking around in that hellishly-heated room.

9: Elite: Damn, CJ, you just keep rising up. I should team with the best Peach in NC sometime. :cool:

9: GQ: Yo, it was mad fun chilling with you and the Kooz all weekend, Jacob. Even the car rides were legit as hell. You already know. Shoutouts to trash talk, Anne Hathaway, and Mario Party 4.

9: 313: You made BasedGod proud that night with your big win. Even though the Pikachu game was sandbaggy, a win is a win, and NOBODY can talk **** about your win in Game 2. That was literally the best I've ever seen you play in Brawl, and I give you props for that. You need to keep on having those kinds of performances, and you should probably consider a counterpick for D3. That MU is aggravating for Snake.

13: Scotty O.B.: Shoutouts to our improvised information booth! Dude, you were so close to beating Stingers, and he didn't even go Pikachu! You're such a good player, and your placement number doesn't do you justice, broham.

13: Taj: Good games in dubs. Thanks for offering the vs. D3 tips.

13: Flare: lol Seth, what kind of tag is that? Your DK is still legit, and DK dittos always kick ***. Next time we face in bracket, though, I'll treat you to a different MU. ;)

13: KoozyK: KOOOOOOOOOOOOZ. You and Jacob are always welcome to ride with me. I hope you got it in on Sunday, and shoutouts to our awesome team name. We never teamed before, and we got last, but we seized the whole damn day.

17: Uncle: You had a rough night, but you took both sets to Game 3 and neither of your opponents were scrubs, so you weren't truly bodied. Still, you're way too good for last place, you underachieving piece of ****. Get your new characters ready and be more clutch next time. Also, where the hell was your Bowser?

Xdia: Good games in dubs. I'd really love to play your Falcon sometime, or even have a Bowser ditto. The doubles environment is not kind to either of our mains, lol.

Yeroc: Where the hell was McDonalds? Good talking to ya, and keep on working hard on Project M, because I'm very eager to see the completed game.

Danny: My brother, get your controller **** in order so that you'll be able to play in the next Marvel tourney, because you are more than capable of making those players assume the position.

Twitch: is a Golden Lion, full of magnificence

Ron: I warned you not to go in there......

Jenny: Same to you.....

Karn: Why do you look like a handsome sage who has descended from the heavens?

Chik-Fil-A: Your food is always tasty, you were only a walk away, and you provided us with Lexi, the cute redhead in training. Good ****.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
I wasnt sandbagging with pika, Ive been working on him as a 2nd for awhile now
And you used to rag on me for not wanting to go all Bowser anymore. :smirk:

Seriously, though, it's good that you're working on a Pika. Keep on working on it, because I'm working on my new secondaries as well. ;)

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Wow Korn entered something? OOS too??

Also good stuff PP and Boss. PP made profit in every event here, damn. Hope there are singles videos.

Top Bottom