• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Second Best Wario Ware Employee: Mona for SSB4 (It's Been An Honor Serving Hot Slices Until Now)

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Go go go go, Moooooooooona for Smash!

[COLLAPSE="Game & Wario Logo"]
[/COLLAPSE]

Who is Mona?
"Hey, you're a new face around here! Well, I'm Mona! I scoop gelato at the gelataria-when I'm not at school or making games, that is. So anyway, you should know that fortune-hunter Wario has inspired many of my strange games! He's always one degree ahead of cool, and he's even let me tag along with him on some of his money-grubbing adventures!"

Mona is Wario's secret admirer and the second most important character in the WarioWare series for say. While still going to high school, she has worked part-time in many establishments in Diamond City, often owned by Joe. Since WarioWare: Twisted!, it seems that she has kept her place at Joe's pizzeria Mona Pizza, though she can still be seen doing other jobs. She first appeared in WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$! as one of Wario's friends who helped him produce microgames. As revealed by Mona's diary on the official Japanese website for WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$!, Mona is the daughter of an artist and a supermodel. The artist is Mona's father, while her mother is a busy supermodel who travels the world and doesn't see her daughter often. In a comment by Mona in the blog of the Japanese website for WarioWare: Smooth Moves, it is written that she understands the feelings of Ashley a bit, because Ashley often feels lonely and thinks about her parents, while Mona herself rarely sees her busy mother. The games have yet to make a mention of Mona's family. The running gag in the WarioWare games overall is that he takes various jobs throughout the series: Ice Cream Parlor Girl (WarioWare), Pizza Parlor Owner (Wario Ware Twisted), Rock Star (WarioWare Touched!), Cheerleader (WarioWare: Smooth Moves), Dumpling Stand Waitress (WarioWare: Smooth Moves), Artifact Hunter (WarioWare D.I.Y.), Detective (Game & Wario). Another running gag would be her attraction to Wario since it has been hinted at many times through the series (She's described as preferring wild guys in her Mega Microgames bio, her Game & Wario bio mentioned that she looks up to Wario for some reason, ect).​

Why Mona Should be in Smash?
Sakurai seems to favor Wario Ware more than Wario Land, which boost her chances. She is not as popular as Ashley, but she has the importance to the series having been in every game since the start. She even has an outfit to match Wario's biker outfit. Anyways, she has moveset potential based on her variety of jobs (pizza parlor, dumpling stand, artifact hunter, ice cream parlor girl, rock star, detective) as well as having a scooter and animals that assist her. (the Snow White of WarioWare) She was part of a cheer squad in Wario Ware: Smooth Moves, so several moves could take inspiration from that since it was the last good WarioWare game (Game & Wario is considered very divisive game among the fans). She had been fairly requested by fans of the games to be playable before the confirmation of Assist Trophies. She all had 2 stickers (One based on her usual outfit and the other based on her Rock Star outfit) and both version of Mona's Pizza (English and Japanese respectively) in Super Smash Bros. Brawl as unlockable tracks. Since fans want more female fighters, she is a good option and would fit in with the rest of the female cast.
Pizza Dinosaur's
Arguements Against Mona

Mona is irrelevant
This isn't true the slightest since she at least appeared in every WarioWare title since the first unlike fan favorite Ashley. Most of Wario’s co-workers and friends have a very close relationship with him, but Mona could be one of the closest (considering she was the only one to chase after Wario after he had ran off with the profits in the first WarioWare title). She is usually advertised with him like Jimmy T. or 9-Volt depending on the title (Ex: She was advertised with Wario in one WarioWare: Smooth Moves ad). Lastly, she is usually the second person you would go to in most WarioWare titles and is a very beginner friendly character like Jimmy T. and the first Wario levels in each title.

Ashley would represent WarioWare way better than Mona

As previously mentioned, that may not be the case. While Ashley may have various peels to fight in battle, she would represent WarioWare that well at all. The games are known for their quirky and scatological humor and Mona fits that status since that’s the main them of her games in general as of the first WarioWare titles. Most of her microgames involved many situations like sniffing up snot, pulling a nose hair for a banana to fly out, directing people to the restroom in a hurry, a marionette deflecting watermelons by flailing its limbs, having a panda balance on a beach ball, a stickman defending himself from attacks with a crayon drawn shield, and many other crazy concepts. She could easily take inspiration from those microgames with the addition of attacks to represent her various jobs. That easily makes her on of the best options to represent WarioWare’s special kind of humor.

Wario doesn’t need another rep.
This is actually pretty subjective since Wario’s slowly becoming as big as Yoshi based on the sales and reception of most WarioWare titles. Wario may have attacks that represent both the Wario Land and WarioWare games, but he’s more of a Wario Land rep by heart due to having an overalls alternate costume and having more fame from the Wario Land games. Having at least one character from WarioWare and giving Wario more Wario Land based attacks could have an equal representation of both Wario subseries without either one being left out in the end. Choosing one WarioWare rep may be difficult, but Mona could easily be the best pick since she has that WarioWare charm to her and could easily be more profitable to the Smash fanbase.

We already have Villager and Mr. Game & Watch as the hammerspace fighters!

Again, it’s very subjective. Mr. Game & Watch has attacks that reference most of his handhelds while Villager has attacks based on the items and features of the Animal Crossing games. Mona could have attacks that replicate her quirky character with references to her many strange microgames and the various jobs that she had throughout the series. If we can have various swordsmen in the roster with obviously different attacks, then I don’t see the issue of having too many hammerspace fighters.

Mona's Groovy Moveset

[COLLAPSE="Character Moveset"]

STATS
Screen name: Mona
Size: 6/10
Weight: 2/10
(Running) Speed: 5/10
Power: 3/10
Jump: 5/10
Fall Speed: 6/10
Crouch: Yes
Crawl: No, only when she needs to.
Wall Jump: Yes
Wall Cling: Yes. (which character doesn't?)

ATTACKS
Legendary:
Attack, Attack name, description.

Standard Attacks
Combo: Cupsy Daisy: Mona swings twice with a cup and ball toy with the final hit being a loopable combo.

Side Tilt: Toilet Training: Mona pints in both directions with a pair of light signals.
Up Tilt: Balancing Act: Mona tilts her finger up while balancing an umbrella with it.
Down Tilt: Nighttime Allergies: She does a powerful sneeze towards the ground.

Smash attacks
Side Smash: Twirling Stick Smash: Here she grabs her baton and smashes it. Ouch! O.o
Up Smash: Cheer up!: She got pompoms and smash them upward. Just like cheering. But these pompom’s hurt.
Down Smash: Split Kick: This is an easy one. She just splits.
Of course, you need to load a little of the attack before you can use them. with C-stick you can use them almost direct.

Aerial Attacks
Neutral Aerial: Universal Marrionette: She faces forward and fails all her limbs around.

Front Aerial: Butterfingers: Mona swipes at her foe with a hot piece of toast.
Back Aerial: Fancy Footwork: Mona kicks backwards at an arc.
Up Aerial: Boom Box: A white box appears above her. When exposed to a foe, it explodes just like when the firework gets in the box from the actual microgame.
Down Aerial: Barrel Roll: Mona does a barrel role while facing downwards. ,

Situation attacks
Dash Attack: Sweeping Victory: Mona's legs are swept backwards, causing her to fall onto her foe.
Ledge Sweep (under 100%): Cage Match: She jumps on the land and swipes a small cage at the floor.
Ledge Sweep (over 100%): It Slices, It Dices: She climbs up on land, and does a slashing motion.

Get up attack (under 100%): Star Struck: She strikes her foe with a tiny shiruken.
Get Up Attack (over 100%): Crayon Epic: She does a deadly shield attack with a blue crayon shield. .

Special Attacks!
Neutral Special: Hot Slice: Mona throws a slice of pizza at her foe. The toppings determine the damage. Cheese(65% chance)=low damage, Pepperoni(20% chance)=medium damage, Supreme(10% chance)=heavy damage, Hawaiian(5% chance)=severe

Side Special: Moped Rush: Mona summons her scooter and rides it an any direction. The fast it moves, the more damage and knockback it will cause. She can hop on or off whenever she needs to. It will disappear after a while or be destroyed.

Up Special: Monette Rope: Mona raises out her arm as a few Monettes (3) to reach out diagonally. If the last Monette grabs a ledge, Mona blows her whistle and her minions would pull her to the ledge. It is a tether recovery moves like Olimar's Pikmin Rope, but the number of Monettes appear at random to make it a risky move. Three would be 50%, two would be 35%, and one would be 15%.

Down Special: Pet Summon: Mona blows on her whistle to summon at least one of her trusty pets to aide her in battle momentarily. Piggy (50%) would kick soccer balls at his foes. The elephant (35%) would squirt sludge to damage and shove his foes away in a large squirt. The Chimp (15%) would launch a banana peel to trip anyone in the way or who walks onto it. Each pet can only attack a few times until they disappear or die easily in one hit.
Grabs and Throws:
Grab: Pyoro: She uses the infamous red bird to grab the foe with his long sticky tongue.
Pummel: Hand Me Down: She whacks the foe with a leek.
Front Throw: Crash, Test Dummy: She inflates an airbag to knock the foe away.
Backwards Throw: Paper Plane: Mona tosses her foe backwards with the addition of a paper airplane for more damage.
Up Throw: Fan Boy: She makes the foe float by fanning a large paper fan before striking him/her with it afterwards.
Down Throw: Swap Team: Mona notices a fly on the foes face and smashes the his/her face with a flyswatter out of fear.

Misc. Animations
Sleeping: She kind of faints and lies on the ground. Her breathing is slow and gently.
Stunned: She tries to balance herself while taking steps forward and backward.

Final Smash:
Rock Out!
Mona faces the player and takes out her guitar to rock out with her band members, the Hot Slices. This lasts for 15 seconds. Dodging isn’t easy. Each strum emits a large orange soundwave to shock near by players. The more she strums the bigger the waves get. When it's over Art and Decko would disappear and Mona would put up her guitar.

Taunts
Up: She twirls her baton and says: ‘’Let’s go!’’
Side: Mona pulls out her camera and snaps a few photos before putting it away.
Down: She does her See ya! Greeting.

Entrance
Mona drives in on her Pizza delivery scooter. She jumps off and says: ‘’here’s your order!’’

Palette Swaps
- Standard Motor Outfit
- Green Motor Outfit
- Blue Motor Outfit
- Green Motor Outfit
- Black Motor Outfit
- Purple Motor Outfit

Victory Posses and Losing pose.
Up: She steps off her scooter and ‘’delivers’’ her pizza with a smile. No matter what kind of costume. She says while delivering: ‘’here is your Pizza!’’
Down: She twirls her Baton and throws it up. Then catches it and makes a Peace sign. One leg is lifted. No matter what kind of costume.
Side: She jumps up and down and says: ‘’Yay! I won!’’
Losing: She sits on her knees and shakes her head with her hands on her face.

Additional stuff
Codec Conversation
Snake: hey Mei Ling, Who is this jumpy pizza girl?
Mei Ling: ah, You have met Mona. She’s from the Wario Ware series. She’s a very cheer full girl. She owns her own Pizza store. Isn’t that great? I heard it’s a good business too!
Snake: hmm.. Pizza… Shall I ask her to make one for me?
Mei Ling: you should do! I heard they are delicious!
Snake: you want pizza too?
Mei ling: of course!
Snake: Well.. too bad! This Pizza is mine!
Mei Ling: Oh, Snake….

Kirby hat:
Mona’s eyes, and her biker helmet.

Wii Mote Sound:
The sound of a scooter and Mona her voice saying: ‘’I’m late!’’

Unlock message:
Pizza delivery! Mona is here, and wants to fight!

Role in the Super Smash Bros 4 Story Mode:
She was delivering a pizza order somewhere nearby the woods. When she walk there, she got shot by the Dark Cannon, who is fired by Bowser. Mona was kept in the dungeon where Peach and Zelda comes later. There she resurrects and meets Peach and Zelda. Then the story goes as normal. But only Mona is included.

Logo:
The Wario Ware Logo

Victory Theme:
Same as Wario
[/COLLAPSE]​

Here's for the Alternate Costumes
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.414170168622291.85909.407917575914217&type=3

Mona's Hardworking Subordinates (Supporter List.):

Azure Warrior
-------
Sol Diviner
GoldenYuiitusin
Shortiecanbrawl
gothrax
GiantBreadbug
JavaCroc
lordvaati
FalKoopa
Aipom
TheCreator
SmasherMaster
Kikwi-Kiwi
MasterMushroom
Starphoenix
FooltheFlames
Venus of the Desert Bloom
Erotic&Heretic
Jave
Princess Toady
Radical Beam
Altais
Louie G.
legendofrob1
EliteGaymer
Erotic&Heretic
Cobalsh
SmashKirby
OctiVick
WonderSmash
TeenGirlSquad
Young Horsetail
M23-X0
Banjo-Kazooie
AgatioGanon
TimeSmash
MandoBardanJusik
BunnyBoy1337
Sari
Rockaphin
Reila
Chandelure
Laniv
Mr. Marowak
BandannaWaddleDee
zon
Nintendotard

slambros
Discuss

Last edited:

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Well there is one good advantage for her. She can finally beat up Wario for not paying her! :awesome:

I guess she would be quite fun to play as. But I guess she may be competing with Syrup in form of demand I suppose...

JavaCroc

Smash Ace
Among fans, she's in competition with Syrup for a second Wario spot, but realistically, I think she is the 2nd Wario rep we'll get if we get one. Sakurai has shown a preference for the WarioWare series - he's stated before he didn't care for Wario until WarioWare -, and Mona one of the more significant characters in the series outside of Wario himself. I don't know what she'd do for a moveset, but she's pretty much Wario's best chance for a sidekick joining in his franchise in SSB4 (Waluigi doesn't count under the Wario banner).

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
True. If Sakurai still shows favouritism for Wario Ware then Mona is definitely more likely then Serup can be. Which I guess I'm pretty much fine with. I like Mona and I think she makes more sense then the likes of Ashley, 9-Volt, Young Cricket and Kat & Ana despite that they look like their more capable of fighting then she is.

Though I'm not sure if I would support her or not though. I will definitely not complain if she does make it. I'm fine with her.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
True. If Sakurai still shows favouritism for Wario Ware then Mona is definitely more likely then Serup can be. Which I guess I'm pretty much fine with. I like Mona and I think she makes more sense then the likes of Ashley, 9-Volt, Young Cricket and Kat & Ana despite that they look like their more capable of fighing than she is.

Though I'm not sure if I would support her or not though. I will definitely not complain if she does make it. I'm fine with her.
She fought cops and Pizza Dinosaur twice, your arguement is invalid. :embarrass:

:phone:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
All the fuss over Ashley was just because her theme song was revealed early. Mona's the real Warioware Co-Star.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
She fought cops and Pizza Dinosaur twice, your arguement is invalid. :embarrass:

Aw come on, you can do better than that. Mona got quite a bit of stuff going for her, she was even an adventurer in DIY. Not to mention moves based on her microgames and as the OP mentioned, all her varieties of jobs she had. I wasn't trying to bring her down or anything. :p I like her.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Aw come on, you can do better than that. Mona got quite a bit of stuff going for her, she was even an adventurer in DIY. Not to mention moves based on her microgames and as the OP mentioned, all her varieties of jobs she had. I wasn't trying to bring her down or anything. :p I like her.
You are right about that one. It's nice to see a fellow Mona supporter. I found a great moveset for her and it will be posted a little bit later. ;)

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
You are right about that one. It's nice to see a fellow Mona supporter. I found a great moveset for her and it will be posted a little bit later. ;)

Sure thing, sorry if I sounded negative there, guess I used the wrong words... I'll be definitely happy to see her playable in smash. If any character from Wario Ware (who isn't Wario) should be playable, Its definitely Mona! =)

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings

Not to mention she fought against a second rate rock band with a grudge in WarioWare: Touched, and wanted Wario's head on a silver platter for being a greedy punk in WarioWare: Mega Microgame$.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
I'm pretty sure they can come up with a viable moveset for Mona. I mean, she's been in enough games to have quite the material to work with. Also, as much as I want Syrup, Mona is still just as good in my book, so either of the two (or even both, if that's possible) are perfectly fine for me.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Update: Added a full fledged moveset with a visual and a link to her alternate costumes.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I think the Warioware characters would make better Assist Trophies that can mess with the match.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I think the Warioware characters would make better Assist Trophies that can mess with the match.
It actually depends on whether Sakurai feels like giving Wario more company or not. Though, it's kind out mixed considering how successful the games are and that there's a Wario Ware for the Wii U.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
I like the idea of a WarioWare character, but they are just hard for me to envision, especially Mona. I like what you did with her moveset TC.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I like the idea of a WarioWare character, but they are just hard for me to envision, especially Mona. I like what you did with her moveset TC.
Thanks. I tried to at least squeeze in as much references to all her jobs her as I could.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Mona is a much better choice than any Mario or Yoshi pick IMO.

GiantBreadbug

Smash Ace
NNID
GiantBreadbug
3DS FC
5327-0910-4273
I do like Mona. Bunches and bunches. I'd say she's one of those that I would really like, but am not in the least expecting.

As much hate as WarioWare gets for overshadowing Wario Land in Brawl, I really like the series. There's nothing quite like it out there, and all the characters are really quirky and fun.

That being said, I think Jimmy T. would be a fine choice for a WarioWare rep, too, but Mona is my personal preference.

D

Deleted member

While I'm all for any 2nd Wario character, be it Syrup, Mona, Shake King, what have you, why do people say Mona is the "2nd Most Important" WarioWare character?
From what I've seen, it's a tie between her and Jimmy T., so what puts Mona ahead? Her love for Wario?

GiantBreadbug

Smash Ace
NNID
GiantBreadbug
3DS FC
5327-0910-4273
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure Mona was WarioWare, Inc.'s first employee ever.

I think she had a bit of a large role in the first game, right?

D

Deleted member

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure Mona was WarioWare, Inc.'s first employee ever.

I think she had a bit of a large role in the first game, right?
There was no "first" member, as Jimmy T., Mona, Dribble, Spitz, Kat, Ana, 9-Volt, Dr. Crygor, and Orbulon were all called up in the first game.
But if you want to get technical.....Jimmy T. was the first to appear with Mona second.

GiantBreadbug

Smash Ace
NNID
GiantBreadbug
3DS FC
5327-0910-4273
Ah, I see. Wasn't there some big conflict between Mona and Wario?

I for some reason remember the two of them arguing about Wario having taken all the profits once or something, so she quit or blah blah blah. I dunno, I remember that happening, but I'm not going to go diving into any fan Wikis to find out.

EDIT OF INSIGHT: I remember now that was the whole cast that had a conflict with him, not just Mona.

D

Deleted member

Simply put, Wario ran off with the profits, and while everyone (except Crygor, since he wasn't present) was dumbfounded, Mona was the only one to actually chase after Wario until he made it to his rocket.
Wario was going to escape until Crygor (who was just casually....swimming in the air....Waa?) accidentally ran into Wario's rocket, sending him down.

EDIT: Although, this quote is interesting...
Mona said:
“So anyway, you should know that the fortune-hunter Wario has inspired many of my strange games! He's always one degree ahead of cool, and he's even let me tag along with on some of his money-grubbing adventures!”
This seems awkward. It may hint at Mona becoming part of the Wario Land series, but at the same time, this quote is from the first WarioWare, and nothing else was said yet.
But it does seem to hint at Mona essentially being Wario's #2 (when it's not Waluigi). I stand corrected.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Nice find, Golden. Kind of think of it, Mona would've been great in Wario Land since she was an artifac hunter in D.I.Y. It is confirmed that in Game & Wario, she will be a detective looking for suspects in her minigame.

D

Deleted member

Though to be fair, what HASN'T Mona been? :laugh:
Every game she has a different parttime job. TWO in Smooth Moves, being a cheerleader and a steamed bun salesgirl.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Though to be fair, what HASN'T Mona been? :laugh:
Every game she has a different parttime job. TWO in Smooth Moves, being a cheerleader and a steamed bun salesgirl.
She must never be satisfied with all those jobs (Typical high school student). Anyways that is what would make her a highly unique character, as well as her animal friends to help out. The Chimp is arguably her best helper. Those banana peels.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
She must never be satisfied with all those jobs (Typical high school student). Anyways that is what would make her a highly unique character, as well as her animal friends to help out. The Chimp is arguably her best helper. Those banana peels.
Agreed. Again, the vast number of elements she can borrow from Wario Ware can make her very unique. Her moveset in the OP already looks pretty solid, and that's just one way she can go. Who knows what she could do if Nintendo decides to put her in.

The banana thing, however... well, we don't need two "Diddy Kongs". :laugh:

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
This thread reminds me that there hasn't been a good Wario game in a while.

Mona would be cool. Kuma would love this, but Warioware is Nintendo's Darkstalkers. It's where they can pull out more odd female characters for cross overs.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Doesn't Mona get more attention than Jimmy T. because she's a woman. In the games I've played, which is admittedly few, I don't see what sets Mona apart from all the rest. Just that Mona and Jimmy T. probably stand out the most in the series because of seniority and often being the "starter" category of games.

Though at least with Mona we'd get an axe user. Jimmy T. dancing in all of his moves would be pretty fun too.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I wondering what her moveset would be.

I think the B-side should be her scouter. Sorta like Wario's attack but different somehow. (I can't imagine Mona eating her scouter )

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I wondering what her moveset would be.

I think the B-side should be her scouter. Sorta like Wario's attack but different somehow. (I can't imagine Mona eating her scouter )
That's right. She drives her scooter a lot and it wouldn't hurt to at least give her a clone move (with a few differences) . I also gave her a replacement for her Up Special involving her baton.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
When Warioware is brought up, its almost always Mona and Ashley. Jimmy T is almost only brought up by Oasis. Mona is the Warioware pick not because she's a girl, but because she is simply more popular. NOW, is she more popular because boobs? Maybe. But that doesn't really matter does it? And don't let oasis feed you the "WarioWare doesn't deserve a second rep" because his reasoning is silly, and who really can determine what series deserves what? Not us. We can, however, rally behind our favorite character and hope they get in. Which is all we are really doing. Anyways, Mona because popular because maybe boobs. Sorry Jimmy T. And lastly, Syrup is brought up double the amount of Ashley and Mona, but I think we know that she's no more than a pipe dream, unlike Mona.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Mona is rarely ever brought up because the WarioWare series doesn't have particularly notable characters. You can't say "she's popular" without saying "she's popular when you look at it this way." That's where I reach my conclusion that it doesn't "deserve" a second character.

Not saying you can't rally behind what you like, but don't think that just because some people like it means it's good or that it might actually happen. THAT'S WHAT I'M MORE CONCERNED ABOUT.

I am the Strongest in the whole world.

gothrax

Smash Journeyman
That's right. She drives her scooter a lot and it wouldn't hurt to at least give her a clone move (with a few differences) . I also gave her a replacement for her Up Special involving her baton.
Scooter cool, batons also cool, farting.... well, and eating people........ hmm

Top Bottom